Homo Americans

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
They can legally have pretend marriages, are protected by law against discrimination at the work place, and able to have their freak show parades in every city.

Yet they still complain endlessly about needing more "rights".

What more do they want? .... :dunno:

They want you, Sunni man.

Just a suggestion, but you might want to stop parading about in those assless chaps of yours.

I know in my state, same sex spouses still cannot own property in the same way that opposite gender spouses can. The state legislature just refuses to take up changing that section of the code. The difference being that creditor judgments against one spouse still attach to same sex sex marital property when it otherwise does not for opposite gender spouses.

I know in my state, same sex spouses still cannot own property in the same way that opposite gender spouses can. The state legislature just refuses to take up changing that section of the code. The difference being that creditor judgments against one spouse still attach to same sex sex marital property when it otherwise does not for opposite gender spouses.

got a link to prove that??

Got a link to prove I am lying?

I didnt call you a liar,,,just wanted to see what youre talking about,,,

It is called tenancy by the entirety and it is unsettled in several places still. Florida is one place that did fix it that I have heard of.

Can Same-Sex Couples Own Real Property as Tenants by the Entirety in Michigan?: Bankruptcy Law Blog, Articles & Laws Information

The Aftermath of Obergefell: Unsettled Times for Tenancy by the Entirety

It is called tenancy by the entirety and it is unsettled in several places still. Florida is one place that did fix it that I have heard of.

Can Same-Sex Couples Own Real Property as Tenants by the Entirety in Michigan?: Bankruptcy Law Blog, Articles & Laws Information

interesting,,,

I think it shows more reasons that government shouldnt be involved in marriage and peoples personal lives,,,

it also shows that same sex marriage is more about monitory gain than love,,,

interesting,,,

I think it shows more reasons that government shouldnt be involved in marriage and peoples personal lives,,,

Eventually the courts will intervene of states will just have to change husband and wife to "spouse"

interesting,,,

Eventually the courts will intervene of states will just have to change husband and wife to "spouse"

marriage is a religious thing and the government has no place in it,,,

all these issues can be solved with contracts and lawyers not politicians,,,

interesting,,,

Maybe. There is supposedly some new set of laws going in effect in my state in October that upends a lot of things. I have started reading through some of it, but can't find a good summary yet of the biggies. Right off the bat it looks like survivorship provisions may be cast aside so everybody really does need a will now.

They can legally have pretend marriages, are protected by law against discrimination at the work place, and able to have their freak show parades in every city.

I don't know and I don't care....they should STFU and go back to their bedrooms and bathhouses with their filth. And leave kids alone.

I don't know and I don't care....they should STFU and go back to their bedrooms and bathhouses with their filth. And leave kids alone.

Ahm you're a homophobe...lol Dumbest word in the English language. If you fear a queer you have issues

interesting,,,

Maybe. There is supposedly some new set of laws going in effect in my state in October that upends a lot of things. I have started reading through some of it, but can't find a good summary yet of the biggies. Right off the bat it looks like survivorship provisions may be cast aside so everybody really does need a will now.

a will should be all thats needed,,,its just that progressive think if you die that your property should go to the government for redistribution,,,

get the government out of personal lives of the [people as per the constitution and let the cards lay where they land,,,

Oh well...they usually don't stay together long enough for that to be an issue. Some rich old faggot picks up some young,homeless strung out cock gobbler and treats them "well"(by fag standards anyway, I think fucking someone's butthole is not a way to treat someone well)for years until they look too old...then they toss that one out for a new human fleshlight. All the while both are fucking total strangers on the side whenever they can.

These people are mocking marriage, they don't get married.

Forum List

Back