The liberals' official hostility to religion takes a strange new turn

Also - my Daughter will be Baptized and Communed.

I am non-Religious but I believe in "something" I can't put a finger on. - but one day, she'll decide all on her own what she is and she'll have the building blocks in case she wants to be what the most of the family is (Catholic).

I'mma let her free will fly as much as I possibly can - and Grandparents have been warned

you're not going to have her circumcised with a Bris?

You have something against us Jews?

I didn't even know there was Female circumcision. Ewwey.

Yes, I'm anti-semetic because she'll be Catholic. lol we know how this works. :D

As a Catholic I believe some assholes just hate us..I'm a libertarian to boot.

Godbless your child, and have a wonderful Christmas...

Also - my Daughter will be Baptized and Communed.

I am non-Religious but I believe in "something" I can't put a finger on. - but one day, she'll decide all on her own what she is and she'll have the building blocks in case she wants to be what the most of the family is (Catholic).

I'mma let her free will fly as much as I possibly can - and Grandparents have been warned

you're not going to have her circumcised with a Bris?

You have something against us Jews?

I didn't even know there was Female circumcision. Ewwey.

Yes, I'm anti-semetic because she'll be Catholic. lol we know how this works. :D
of course there are.

They become lesbians....you know...the ones that are the "men" in the relationships.

I love it when I hear that. "Who do you think is the man in their relationship?"

If either preferred a man, they wouldnt be together!

I always wondered why certain lesbians cut their hair and dress like men - how is that attractive to their partner - that they look like a man - when their partner is supposed to like women. I don't get it.

I always wondered why certain lesbians cut their hair and dress like men - how is that attractive to their partner - that they look like a man - when their partner is supposed to like women. I don't get it.

Are you saying you're gay???

As you know...I know many lesbians and homosexuals very well.
They dress like that becuase they like the way the look. They are not trying to imitate men....it is their masculine side being stronger than their feminine side.
But that is not a lesbian thing.
I know many straight women that like short hair and like to dress more masculine.

The "woman" part that they are attracted to is what is inside of the person..and has nothing to do with appearances.

Well...at least that is what they tell me.

so you admit you are a pedophile?

JUst a joke.......

Every logical person loves a baby....

I suppose when you're not a baby you will understand....

Every logical person loves a baby?

What an illogical statement.

How does logic factor into whether people like babies(any baby apparently, doesn't have to just be their own) or not?

as I see t?

There is no logical reason to not love a baby. They are not a threat to anyone and they are as cute as a box of kittens.

JUst a joke.......

How does logic factor into whether people like babies(any baby apparently, doesn't have to just be their own) or not?

Well, it doesn't have to be a logical person for them to love a baby - but logic shows that most everyone does love them. most.

as I see t?

There is no logical reason to not love a baby. They are not a threat to anyone and they are as cute as a box of kittens.

I think babies are fine. They represent future generations... but not everybody thinks they are cute.

I'd take a baby animal over a human baby any day of the week in the cuteness department.

Human babies tend to be hideous looking, all splotchy and wrinkly and fat faced. Things are much better when they're into their toddler years.

JUst a joke.......

Lets just say I have a niece thats 8 months old and a nephiew who is three....

I love those kids to death but have none of my own....

I love all kids ....

You may view me as a dick however I'm a super humble guy....

I love all kids ....

I view you as a dick only based on your posts in this forum. I'm the nicest person in real life, but I'm not a nice person on the internet when I'm discussing politics.

I love all kids ....

IM with you on this Nick.

And I dont see you as a dick.

You just act like it once in a while.

as I see t?

I think babies are fine. They represent future generations... but not everybody thinks they are cute.

I'd take a baby animal over a human baby any day of the week in the cuteness department.

Human babies tend to be hideous looking, all splotchy and wrinkly and fat faced. Things are much better when they're into their toddler years.

I agree that many newborns look hideous or like Aliens. Not my wiw girl, though. She was perfect.

3 days old in my avatar

as I see t?

I agree that many newborns look hideous or like Aliens. Not my wiw girl, though. She was perfect.

3 days old in my avatar

Bet that soft spot on the top of her head gives you the heebies though....

My babies all looked like angels from the moment of birth.

People used to stop me in the street. I've had complete strangers tell me more than once that a couple of them were the most beautiful babies they'd ever seen in their lives (one of those was a cop! So it has to be true!)

I think maybe, just maybe, everybody gets some of that, lol...it's sort of like most young girls have heard "You're the most beautiful woman in the world". They can't ALL be the most beautiful!

I love all kids ....

I view you as a dick only based on your posts in this forum. I'm the nicest person in real life, but I'm not a nice person on the internet when I'm discussing politics.

You're not a kid are you??

3 days old in my avatar

Bet that soft spot on the top of her head gives you the heebies though....

It's not pronounced that much, but it's scary to think that life and death is that close.

I love all kids ....

You're not a kid are you??

I'm in my late 20's.

Forum List

Back