The liberal snowflakes are after free speech now they are going after hannity

On the bright side Hannity says he is going to fight this charge tooth and nails. He's hired a huge legal team to do so.

Like I said this is going to explode

Hannity is my age...

Oh it's definitely going to get hot. And it won't be Hannity that gets burned. The Murdoch brothers are scumbuckets for trying to ruin Hannity.

I heard today hannity's niece even asked her uncle if he was ok?

On FB...

He has millions of dollars, she is just a little girl..And

She wanted to know if he can survive it?

I'm certain once the family realizes who the woman is they'll stop worrying about Sean. Schussel is a known serial liar and has been harrassing Hannity for a number of years.

She's the witch that started the rumour that Hannity personally beneffited from the Freedom Concerts. I hope Hannity bitch slaps her into a new galaxy.

Oh and she is now claiming that she never said he sexually harassed her.

"The accuser has a history of making allegations against Hannity. Back in 2010 wrote a blog post claiming that the “Freedom Alliance,” a war veteran charity, which is supported by Hannity, was skimming donations off the Freedom Concerts and was all a “huge scam.”

According to a 2010 letter obtained by LawNewz.com, Thomas Kilgannon, the charity’s founder and president, fired back in a note to donors: “the blog posting accuses our friend Sean Hannity of personally benefiting from Freedom Alliance. This is FALSE. Freedom Alliance has never provided planes, hotels, cars, limos, or anything else to Sean.

Sean gets nothing from Freedom Alliance except our gratitude for his personal generosity and for all he has done to help the troops and our organization.” Hannity has reportedly donated more than a million dollars to the charity over the last several years."

Despite Reports, Fmr Fox Guest Claims She Was Never Sexually Harassed by Sean Hannity

On the bright side Hannity says he is going to fight this charge tooth and nails. He's hired a huge legal team to do so.

Whoopee shit. Didn't O'Reilly do that too, and then he settled, probably on the advice of his lawyer?

Anybody who gets sued gets a lawyer. Anyone with half a brain that is. A man who defends himself has an idiot for a client.

Get up to speed people. Schussel has already come out and claimed that Hannity didn't sexually harrass her.

The bitch is the same one that lied about Hannity benefitting from the Freedom Concerts. That was a whopper. She's an attention whore.

This will only hurt the democrats. People can see what is going on here. Bill will have the last laugh and Fox news will be very sorry that they acted so quickly. Ratings are down big over there this week. Even at the 5 oclock spot with Tucker. It's a silent boycott.
I am curious....what for you if not FOX?

Scared that FOX will live on to hold you far left drones accountable?

Lol you people are such drama queens.
you should talk billy.....dont forget we have read your dramatic threads....
I talk about shit that actually matters.
yea sure you do billy....only if it pertains to the right....if its shit on the left you look past it....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back