The level of entitlement & greed on display from many on this board boggles my mind.

It couldn't have been said better, maybe include the fact of how exploiting those living in 3rd world countries with their horrible working conditions. All for the expense of some ultra-rich corporate, CEO's expense.

It's as if you liberals & middle of the road people were born in an alternate America. Where stealing from your neighbors to suit your own needs was an acceptable form of employment.

You always want MORE taxes.
You always want more pay.
You always want free or subsidized bullshit from the government.

You think that working any menial job entitles you to a portion of my money via tax theft. Then to add insult to injury you want to take ap portion of what would rightfully belong to my children upon my death.

This mentality was NOT taught in school when I grew up.
Its equalled only by those who demand death, destruction, and global domination at all costs.

It's as if you liberals & middle of the road people were born in an alternate America. Where stealing from your neighbors to suit your own needs was an acceptable form of employment.

You always want MORE taxes.
You always want more pay.
You always want free or subsidized bullshit from the government.

You think that working any menial job entitles you to a portion of my money via tax theft. Then to add insult to injury you want to take ap portion of what would rightfully belong to my children upon my death.

This mentality was NOT taught in school when I grew up.

Hate to break it to you, but when you look at statistics on the political leanings of the country, liberals/progressives and 'middle of the road' people (centrists/independents) make up well over half of the population.

Since this country, first and foremost, is founded on a 'majority rules' system of governance, why exactly should what you and other firm right wingers want take precedence over the majority of the country?

Think on that for a few minutes before replying.

But we aren't.
We are the Majority rules with the consent of the Minority.
If majority ruled, there would be zero legalized abortion on demand, and no homo wedding. AND no inheritance taxes.

60% of Americans support keeping Roe v Wade in place.

Forum List

Back