"Listening Tour" in Iowa

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012

Why does Hillary have to go on a listening tour of the middle class? If she had been paying attention the last 15 years she'd already know. And if she has any questions, she can just ask Elizabeth Warren.

This is such b.s. All about photo ops and the press chasing her. She won't answer any questions from the reporters on the trail with her. She's Dick Nixon in a dress.

Dang. I liked Nixon. Aside from that Cambodia thing. Jobs were pretty easy to get during his terms.

Yeah, me too. That's why I have this photo on my wall:
lead.jpg

And we'll always remember him as the "Father of Fucked Up Health Insurance" when he cut the deal with Kaiser Permanente.

Birth of The HMO

I wonder if we can really trust Hillery to create jobs. Let's face it, the last time she had a job to do she outsourced it to Monica Lewinsky. And Monica blew it.

Just think, we only have another 81 weeks of this shit to go. I hope it gets more interesting on the left. At least we have the Republican debates to look forward to. Best entertainment on television.

Just think, we only have another 81 weeks of this shit to go. I hope it gets more interesting on the left. At least we have the Republican debates to look forward to. Best entertainment on television.

the survivors get their own reality tv show ..

The Walking Wounded.

can't wait.

Forum List

Back