The Left's War for International Affection

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bonnie, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    David Limbaugh

June 14, 2005

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/davidlimbaugh/printdl20050614.shtml

2. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    I don't mistake the left for really giving a crap about America, but they're half an inch over the neocons. Neocons push an "American" foreign policy that's really Israeli foreign policy, and that's what makes Arabs hate us. The left (almost) admits it hates America. The neocons lie about liking America. They use our nation like a Mexican whore, and they should hang by the neck until dead for it.

3. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,158
    So your anti-neocon pro-nazi anti-semitic stance is to pacify the Arabs by letting them destroy Israel? Anybody else you'd like for them to destroy?

4. TheEnemyWithin

TheEnemyWithin Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Here's the way I see it...they have those two well-known sets of rules, one for them, one for us. Bullypulpit and the other nutjobs on this board lampoon Bush for being a draft-dodger. They are SO freaked out that Bush didn't serve his country in Vietnam (yeah, the same Vietnam that the Left likes to call a "quagmire" and a "mistake"!!) and didn't give two sh!ts when Clinton the other draft-dodger was in office. Ya know that "separation of church and state" they always bitch about? That's exactly what it is. Notice it's not "separation of synagogue and state", not "...mosque and state", just "church". The left are the real bigots that don't give an F when Muslims blow up three buildings for Allah, and then weep and whine and piss their panties when some preacher says being gay is a sin. :bs1:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  5. TheEnemyWithin

TheEnemyWithin Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    How about we visit Ward Churchills' cardboard box and get him to piss on a Koran for us? :D No, seriously Eagle, that was BS. We're Americans, we don't care what those bums think about our stance with Israel! :hail: :terror:

6. ThomasPaine

ThomasPaine Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +66

is hardly dictated by Israel. Tell me are there goose stepping, jew burning, brown shirts flitting in your dreams or does that occur while your conscious?

Jeeeez what a freak you are. Pax Americana baby and let the bombs fall.. ;-)

7. tim_duncan2000

tim_duncan2000 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +66
    I visit that site often and I was just about to post that great article.

I liked what he said about how the liberal press talks about how the world hates us because of the stories about all the horrible things the US has done, yet they are the ones constantly supplying stories. Many of them are full of distortions, exaggerations, hypocrisy, and outright lies (bs 9/11 conspiracies, koran abuse nonsense, etc).

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!