The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Do you really know what people in The Democrat Party believe in? Global Warming is a Religion. It is not a real existential threat to our planet. You won’t convince these people that the necessity of Eco Fascism is completely imaginary, but you can understand why they are fanatics.

Explained here in this video is why these Eco Freaks take their religion so seriously!

Greed is all they care about it is an addiction like any drug that is abused.
I agree that Greed is Evil, but it’s more than Greed, it is spiritual in nature. They do have greed for wealth and for power, but it goes beyond that.

It’s nothing easy to explain, because it’s multifaceted.

Last edited:
The guy has a point!
This is basically the same as politicalchic has been telling us for months now.

And some great photos of flying saucers too!

Religious nuttery wasn't nutty enough, so they are embracing space aliens. Somehow this involves the 5th Dimension. Are we supposed to worship Marilyn McCoo now, or is she a demon?

Religious nuttery wasn't nutty enough, so they are embracing space aliens. Somehow this involves the 5th Dimension. Are we supposed to worship Marilyn McCoo now, or is she a demon?
Spoken by a true atheist. How can an atheist hate something if it doesn't exist? That's proof that you and all atheist really do believe. But this is off topic a bit, but was still fun saying to you.

The Left is embracing Earth Worship and claiming that The Earth is a living being.

The left also believes in Aliens. You didn’t watch The Video, did you?

The Left is embracing Earth Worship and claiming that The Earth is a living being.

The left also believes in Aliens. You didn’t watch The Video, did you?
Perhaps the few people that made the video believe all that crap, but those few people don't make the entire Democratic party.

Perhaps the few people that made the video believe all that crap, but those few people don't make the entire Democratic party.
Almost all Democrats believe in The Marxist Church of The Holy Melting Iceberg.

Your a Climate Change Churcher too aren’t you?

Doesn't matter to you. You're going to rapture right out of here.
I still carry about people who are going to have to go through The Tribulation, the 7 bowls of wrath, 7 trumpet judgments and 7 seal judgments.

I care about people who will have to face The AntiChrist, who will be pressured to take his mark and who will spend an eternity in Hell.

You can certainly continue telling yourself that. Nobody cares.
That’s just another lie. You care about The Marxist Church of The Holy Melting Iceberg.

Even God knows you care and knew you and many others would begin to worship The Earth towards The End Times.

Romans 1

Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools

and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human beings and birds and animals and reptiles.

Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.

They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

But there is hope.

Romans 5

For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to Him through the death of His Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through His life!

Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.

Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned

But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God’s grace and the gift that came by the grace of The One Man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many!

Last edited:
That’s just another lie. You care about The Marxist Church of The Holy Melting Iceberg.

Even God knows you care and knew you and many others would begin to worship The Earth towards The End Times.

Romans 1

Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools

and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human beings and birds and animals and reptiles.

Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.

They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

But there is hope. Romans 5

For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to Him through the death of His Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through His life!

Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.

Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned
I'm sure you know a lot about being a fool.

I'm sure you know a lot about being a fool.
I have been a fool, both in denying God and now in being a fool for Jesus Christ.

You think it’s dishonorable to believe in God, and think yourself wise in mattters of The Eternal. You think people who believe in Jesus are garbage. God knew you would be like that. If you think standing up for Christ is an enjoyable thing, you are wrong. We are in enemy territory and under constant attack, ridicule, and mocking as God said we would be. It is all worth it. For I have eternal life in Jesus Christ and for The God Haters, they have this short life and that’s all the better it gets.

1 Corinthians 4

9 For it seems to me that God has displayed us apostles at the end of the procession, like prisoners appointed for death. We have become a spectacle to the whole world, to angels as well as to men.

10 We are fools for Christ, but you are wise in Christ. We are weak, but you are strong. You are honored, but we are dishonored.

11 To this very hour we are hungry and thirsty, we are poorly clothed, we are brutally treated, we are homeless.…

12. We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it;

13 when we are slandered, we answer kindly. We have become the scum of the earth, the garbage of the world—right up to this moment.

Last edited:
I have been a fool, both in denying God and now in being a fool for Jesus Christ.

You think it’s dishonorable to believe in God, and think yourself wise in mattters of The Eternal. You think people who believe in Jesus are garbage. God knew you would be like that. If you think standing up for Christ is an enjoyable thing, you are wrong. We are in enemy territory and under constant attack, ridicule, and mocking as God said we would be. It is all worth it. For I have eternal life in Jesus Christ and for The God Haters, they have this short life and that’s all the better it gets.

1 Corinthians 4

9 For it seems to me that God has displayed us apostles at the end of the procession, like prisoners appointed for death. We have become a spectacle to the whole world, to angels as well as to men.

10 We are fools for Christ, but you are wise in Christ. We are weak, but you are strong. You are honored, but we are dishonored.

11 To this very hour we are hungry and thirsty, we are poorly clothed, we are brutally treated, we are homeless.…

12. We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it;

13 when we are slandered, we answer kindly. We have become the scum of the earth, the garbage of the world—right up to this moment.
Such a long silly post, and so much wrong in it.
1. I have no argument against the first 5 words of your post.
2. Your claims about my beliefs are absurd. If your religion gives you comfort, or perhaps you think it makes it easier for you to live a moral life, then I encourage you to hold your religious beliefs close. The problem comes when you expect others to share all your beliefs, and attempt to punish those who don't. You will receive blowback from that.
3. Why don't you stop whining about being a victim, as described in your biblical quote, and take responsibility for your own self? You might note that when some poor person actually lives what is described in v11 above, your usual response is "get a job you lazy bum. I'm not going to support you".

Such a long silly post, and so much wrong in it.
1. I have no argument against the first 5 words of your post.
2. Your claims about my beliefs are absurd. If your religion gives you comfort, or perhaps you think it makes it easier for you to live a moral life, then I encourage you to hold your religious beliefs close. The problem comes when you expect others to share all your beliefs, and attempt to punish those who don't. You will receive blowback from that.
3. Why don't you stop whining about being a victim, as described in your biblical quote, and take responsibility for your own self? You might note that when some poor person actually lives what is described in v11 above, your usual response is "get a job you lazy bum. I'm not going to support you".

It is true I am a sinner saved by grace and am not always as kind as I should be, but this does not absolve you of your accountability to God and His Law.

Your choice is simple: Do good and be righteous putting on The Righteousness of Christ or be cast off from God forever for your False Righteousness.

People like you cannot be in God’s Kingdom anymore than you would allow a fox in to the henhouse.

Forum List

Back