It is true I am a sinner saved by grace and am not always as kind as I should be, but this does not absolve you of your accountability to God and His Law.

Your choice is simple: Do good and be righteous putting on The Righteousness of Christ or be cast off from God forever for your False Righteousness.

People like you cannot be in God’s Kingdom anymore than you would allow a fox in to the henhouse.
Kinda like that "No boys allowed" sign you had on your door as a little girl?

Mocking God is proof of your damnation.

Why do you serve Satan who hates you and wants to destroy you?
I'm not mocking any god, dumb ass. I'm mocking you. To hear you tell it, god wants to throw me in a fire. Is that his special way of loving me?

I'm not mocking any god, dumb ass. I'm mocking you. To hear you tell it, god wants to throw me in a fire. Is that his special way of loving me?
God doesn’t throw anyone in Hell. He hands you over to your gods which are in Hell.

You send yourself to Hell. God even gives you a trial to see if there is enough evidence to make you worthy of His kingdom. But if you reject Christ you will be found guilty

4. 2 Peter 3:3-4 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Last edited:
As I said near 2 years ago: Joe Biden will bring War Pestilence and Famine to The World.

Here comes Famine

Forum List

Back