The Left's depressing response to the hate speech of Wanda Sykes

he should laugh at humor at the appropriate time and the appropriate place,, that's all anyone's ever asked of him... act like a grownup all humans fart too.. I expect him not to fart in public either...

There it is.

what does it say? remember to let your two brain cells rub together. then telll me what you said I said..now remember everyone is watching you..

And yet still no condemnatory statements against Coulter, eh Willow? This isn't outrage, this is made up bullshit.

when she's elected president get back to me. mkay?

Lmfao. It only matters if they are president? What a load of garbage. She directly wished death on a sitting USSC Justice. And your A OK with that?

Hypocrite.

he should laugh at humor at the appropriate time and the appropriate place,, that's all anyone's ever asked of him... act like a grownup all humans fart too.. I expect him not to fart in public either...

There it is.

what does it say? remember to let your two brain cells rub together. then telll me what you said I said..now remember everyone is watching you..

You have to think about this one a little more Willow. The president is on air 24/7, so ... unless you want him to laugh at pre-approved jokes then what you are asking is impossible, it was a casual dinner, not some huge world wide press conference, what other time would be appropriate, and even then, would you actually think that a spontaneous laugh can be "delayed"? :cuckoo:

And yet still no condemnatory statements against Coulter, eh Willow? This isn't outrage, this is made up bullshit.

Lmfao. It only matters if they are president? What a load of garbage. She directly wished death on a sitting USSC Justice. And your A OK with that?

Hypocrite.

didn't say that did I,,?

There it is.

so you let a big ripper in an interview? you're at a dinner in a public restaurant and you just let a big fat juicy biscuit that rattles the windows?

your claim that what she said is for him to be inhuman has no basis in any logic

There it is.

You have to think about this one a little more Willow. The president is on air 24/7, so ... unless you want him to laugh at pre-approved jokes then what you are asking is impossible, it was a casual dinner, not some huge world wide press conference, what other time would be appropriate, and even then, would you actually think that a spontaneous laugh can be "delayed"? :cuckoo:

show me where I said he must laugh at "pre approved jokes" go ahead do it

Hypocrite.

didn't say that did I,,?

Of course not. You aren't saying anything, just busy dodging the issue because you can't bear to condemn your loved Ann Coulter.

By the way, Wanda Sykes isn't the president either.

You didn't approve of the joke "I wish he had kidney failure" ... so, the joke was not pre-approved.

Hypocrite.

didn't say that did I,,?

Of course not. You aren't saying anything, just busy dodging the issue because you can't bear to condemn your loved Ann Coulter.

no,, but the guy who laughed at her guttertalk did.

You didn't approve of the joke "I wish he had kidney failure" ... so, the joke was not pre-approved.

that is seriously tortured logic...

gee, so when you disapprove of the way obama does something, are you actually saying that he must ONLY do things you approve of? :cuckoo:

I know you are a card carrying member of the lame duck society.. choo chooo :lol: take a nap!

didn't say that did I,,?

Ann Coulter did a lot more than laugh. And yet no response from you. I am shocked, shocked I tell you, to learn of your hypocrisy :lol:

Ann Coulter did a lot more than laugh. And yet no response from you. I am shocked, shocked I tell you, to learn of your hypocrisy :lol:

it would be hypocrisy if she had done what she done :lol: when she was the sitting president.. until then??? you fail..

The president is as human as anyone else, holding him on a pedestal is the same problem his followers have.

you're missing the point...

should the president go out and say

i think we should nuke iran...

don't buy microsoft stock....

its called responsibility of office and position kittenkoder, if you don't know what this about, i suggest you look it up. his words and actions are not taken as if you and i said them. seriously, give it a rest.

it would be hypocrisy if she had done what she done :lol: when she was the sitting president.. until then??? you fail..

No. Unless you think Wanda Sykes is the sitting president :lol:

i'm not talking about sykess,, i'm talking about the guy you voted for,, the most powerful person on the planet,, laughing at the kidney failure and subsequent death of a talk show host that he and the left have made no bones about is their political enemy.. how demeaning,, how not to be dignified..

i'm not talking about sykess,, i'm talking about the guy you voted for,, the most powerful person on the planet,, laughing at the kidney failure and subsequent death of a talk show host that he and the left have made no bones about is their political enemy.. how demeaning,, how not to be dignified..

Ann Coulter didn't laugh. She said that someone should MURDER a sitting USSC justice. And you are excusing it cause shes "not the president". Obama never said anything about Limbaugh, despite the massive amount of shit Limbaugh has thrown at Obama.

Ann Coulter didn't laugh. She said that someone should MURDER a sitting USSC justice. And you are excusing it cause shes "not the president". Obama never said anything about Limbaugh, despite the massive amount of shit Limbaugh has thrown at Obama.

did I say I excused it? DUmmie.. boy you DUmmies are DUmb..

Forum List

Back