The Left's depressing response to the hate speech of Wanda Sykes

I just found out Wanda was black...maybe she has a good reason to hate on Rush the racist. :eusa_eh: Not that I think she meant it as anything but a joke.

Damn, you guys have been milking this all week.

They'll milk it until a new "faux outrage" can be found. 'Tis the way of politics, everyone else has to be out to get you, and your own leaders can do no wrong.

so the democrats hate Rush as much as the Jews hated Hitler?

Some may ... some Reps may to ... you never know.

Maybe Wanda does.

How do you feel about anyone that wants you to fail?

How do you feel about terrorists who say Death to America?

Or how would you feel about a president who lied us into a war and got thousands of soldiers wounded and killed, or a radio host who was in on it? Seems the last time a soverign country was invaded like that was when Hitler invaded Poland for no reason.

And we don't hate Rush anymore than he hates us.

Some may ... some Reps may to ... you never know.

Maybe Wanda does.

Or how would you feel about a president who lied us into a war and got thousands of soldiers wounded and killed, or a radio host who was in on it? Seems the last time a soverign country was invaded like that was when Hitler invaded Poland for no reason.

1. Obama's pastor said "God damn America". Obama continued to support him by attending his church and you still voted Obama.
2. PROVE Bush lied. Oh that's right, you can't.
3. It's an insult to those Hitler murdered that you compare Bush to him.
4. the last time a sovereign nation was invaded? Did you forget about Iraq invading Kuwait?
5. Did Rush say he wants Obama to fail or did the media twist it into him saying he wants America to fail?

Maybe Wanda does.

1. Obama's pastor said "God damn America". Obama continued to support him by attending his church and you still voted Obama.
4. the last time a sovereign nation was invaded? Did you forget about Iraq invading Kuwait?
5. Did Rush say he wants Obama to fail or did the media twist it into him saying he wants America to fail?

... and Palin sends her kids to brainwash Jesus camps ...

.. your point?

Now that I've googled the meaning of kidney failure it is actually funnier. Imagine Rush blowing up like a balloon and exploding because he can't pee. :rofl: Poetic justice for a fat blowhard.
you have done it now Ravi. The PC police are going to be after you.
I also love how the right always says we are the PC Police but the first time someone make an un PC comment they are all over them.

so you think wishing someone dead on national television is a PC issue? or are you just as partisan as you sound?

insane is more like it..

.. your point?

Haven't caught Palin sitting around yucking it up at someone's kidney failure..

Maybe Wanda does.

1. Yes, God damn the racist America that owned slaves and did what it did to the indians.
2. Prove Bush lied us into Iraq? Oh yea, he got bad info. We all know he cherry picked. Are you only going to admit it if and after the dems launch a formal hearing or eric holder has an investigation? Because if we do, I god damn bet you a thousand dollars that you'll pull a 180 and start crying how we are wasting money on a partisan investigation. Fucking punks don't realize we know the games you fucking play.
3. Didn't one of you ask if we hate Rush as much as Jews hate Hitler? What a fucking hypocrite you are. And yes, I compare Bush to Hitler. Hitler created his own 9-11 like Bush let 9-11 happen so he could lie us into war. Read PNAC you dumb fuck?
5. Saddam had a reason to invade Kuwait, you just don't know what the reason is, you stupid brainwashed American who only gets Bush's side of the story.
6. Yes, we know you all want Obama to fail. And, we know that if Bush or McCain or Romney or Rudy were in charge, they'd be doing the same thing Obama is doing, only they would be pissing more money away on their buddies and Obama's spending is being spent in America.

but that's speculation so you'll say i'm wrong, but time and time again we've seen that you guys make everything political.

Hell, I've even seen Pelosi do this very same thing. When they weren't in power, they didn't like the Nuclear Option. Now that she's in power, she likes the nuclear option.

And the GOP was saying the same things we say about Bush when Clinton went into Kosovo. Only the GOP were wrong and we were right about Bush. Did you punish the GOP for being wrong on Kosovo? No you did not. Because you are a hack with a political agenda, just like the rest of us. :eusa_shhh:

.. your point?

No, she just questioned our patriotism, which if done in person, could get you punched in the face.

And she wants to suceed from the Union with the Alaskan Independance party, just like the Gov of Texas.

That could start a war. And you know what happens during war. So wishing someones kidney's would fail is nothing compared to the hate you guys have for us.

Hmm ... how many times have cartoons wished someone dead ... I lost count. What about sitcoms ... too many to bother counting. What about talk show hosts ... at least half their jokes could be considered a "death wish" on someone. I am certain Rush has made jokes about it in the past (thus why he shut up about it). Thousands of songs about wishing someone dead ... bah! Seriously ... censorship at it's finest, that's all.

.. your point?

No, she just questioned our patriotism, which if done in person, could get you punched in the face.

And she wants to suceed from the Union with the Alaskan Independance party, just like the Gov of Texas.

That could start a war. And you know what happens during war. So wishing someones kidney's would fail is nothing compared to the hate you guys have for us.

prove it. desperwate democwat

1. Yes, God damn the racist America that owned slaves and did what it did to the indians.
2. Prove Bush lied us into Iraq? Oh yea, he got bad info. We all know he cherry picked. Are you only going to admit it if and after the dems launch a formal hearing or eric holder has an investigation? Because if we do, I god damn bet you a thousand dollars that you'll pull a 180 and start crying how we are wasting money on a partisan investigation. Fucking punks don't realize we know the games you fucking play.
3. Didn't one of you ask if we hate Rush as much as Jews hate Hitler? What a fucking hypocrite you are. And yes, I compare Bush to Hitler. Hitler created his own 9-11 like Bush let 9-11 happen so he could lie us into war. Read PNAC you dumb fuck?
5. Saddam had a reason to invade Kuwait, you just don't know what the reason is, you stupid brainwashed American who only gets Bush's side of the story.
6. Yes, we know you all want Obama to fail. And, we know that if Bush or McCain or Romney or Rudy were in charge, they'd be doing the same thing Obama is doing, only they would be pissing more money away on their buddies and Obama's spending is being spent in America.

but that's speculation so you'll say i'm wrong, but time and time again we've seen that you guys make everything political.

Hell, I've even seen Pelosi do this very same thing. When they weren't in power, they didn't like the Nuclear Option. Now that she's in power, she likes the nuclear option.

And the GOP was saying the same things we say about Bush when Clinton went into Kosovo. Only the GOP were wrong and we were right about Bush. Did you punish the GOP for being wrong on Kosovo? No you did not. Because you are a hack with a political agenda, just like the rest of us. :eusa_shhh:

The douchebag of the year wants God to damn America.

Hmm ... how many times have cartoons wished someone dead ... I lost count. What about sitcoms ... too many to bother counting. What about talk show hosts ... at least half their jokes could be considered a "death wish" on someone. I am certain Rush has made jokes about it in the past (thus why he shut up about it). Thousands of songs about wishing someone dead ... bah! Seriously ... censorship at it's finest, that's all.

that waddn't no cartoon baby that was your elected leader,, the most powerful man on the planet..

that waddn't no cartoon baby that was your elected leader,, the most powerful man on the planet..

Again I post this question: Would you rather SkyNet be in charge or someone who is human?

Again I post this question: Would you rather SkyNet be in charge or someone who is human?

pretty dumb question if you ask me and you did,, what I want is a human in charge who can behave himself publicly with a little decorum... what he does in private is his own business. laughing outloud about "jokes" about the kidney failure and subsequent death of a talk show host everyone knows he and the left dislikes is not appropriate... it's the "politics of ridicule" it's disgusting.

The douchebag of the year wants God to damn America.

Are you referring to Cheney or Rush? :lol:

And remember, he was damning your half of America.

Remember Palin told some folks they were "real Americans"? Rev Wright was referring to them.

He was referring to you.

Sorry if it hurts.

And your side seems to think God damns our side:

Two weeks ago, controversial Pastor John Hagee reiterated his prior belief that Hurricane Katrina struck New Orleans because it was “planning a sinful” “homosexual rally.” Asked about the comments, McCain — who sought Hagee’s endorsement for more than a year — was forced to distance himself, calling them “nonsense” nine times.

After McCain was put on the spot over Hagee, the ultra-conservative pastor put out a statement seemingly retracting his comments on the cause of Hurricane Katrina:

“As a believing Christian, I see the hand of God in everything that happens here on earth, both the blessings and the curses,” Hagee said in a statement issued through his public relations firm. “But ultimately neither I nor any other person can know the mind of God concerning Hurricane Katrina. I should not have suggested otherwise. No matter what the cause of the storm, my heart goes out to all who suffered in this terrible tragedy. There but for the grace of God go any one of us.

But in a conference call yesterday, Hagee appeared to renege on his retraction, reportedly saying “God controls hurricanes and ‘God always punishes unconfessed sin’”:

Think Progress » Hagee Reneges On Retraction Of His Katrina Comments: ‘God Always Punishes Unconfessed Sin’

Checkmate!!!

pretty dumb question if you ask me and you did,, what I want is a human in charge who can behave himself publicly with a little decorum... what he does in private is his own business. laughing outloud about "jokes" about the kidney failure and subsequent death of a talk show host everyone knows he and the left dislikes is not appropriate... it's the "politics of ridicule" it's disgusting.

No, it's a good question. Humans have humor, it's part of what makes us human. Without it we are not. If you want a being incapable of humor then I can introduce you to SkyNet instead ... yeah ... we know the theories of what would happen then and they are sound so it's a good analogy. I would worry more if he never laughed, than what he laughs at. Humor is also VERY subjective, I find Dave Chapelle funny, do you?

No, it's a good question. Humans have humor, it's part of what makes us human. Without it we are not. If you want a being incapable of humor then I can introduce you to SkyNet instead ... yeah ... we know the theories of what would happen then and they are sound so it's a good analogy. I would worry more if he never laughed, than what he laughs at. Humor is also VERY subjective, I find Dave Chapelle funny, do you?

he should laugh at humor at the appropriate time and the appropriate place,, that's all anyone's ever asked of him... act like a grownup all humans fart too.. I expect him not to fart in public either...

he should laugh at humor at the appropriate time and the appropriate place,, that's all anyone's ever asked of him... act like a grownup all humans fart too.. I expect him not to fart in public either...

So you would prefer a preprogrammed computer to a living human being as president. Okay, I'll get right on initiating a SkyNet system right away. I'll program it to be smarter and laugh only at pre-approved jokes ... then we'll see what happens.

I find it really hilarious how those on the right find a way to always justify when someone on their side says something outrageous and uncalled for but yet if a lib or some hollywood person does it there is no excuse that makes it right!:lol: it was a comedian saying jokes, was it way over the top....YES! but the man that she was directing it at says WAY more on a daily basis then what she said and some how its ok...rush is an entertainer with an audience, blah...friggin hypocrites, if you cant take the heat get the fuck out of the kitchen!

Forum List

Back