The Left's depressing response to the hate speech of Wanda Sykes

Did Rush say he wants Obama to fail or did the media twist it into him saying he wants America to fail?

Well, there you go again.
He said he hopes ALL hard working "Joes" are unemployed in 6 months, and he hopes the Bush Depression is PROLONGED, and he hopes Americans are in PAIN, but he never said the exact words "I want AMERICA to fail." But by the same token, Sykes never used the exact word "dead." Since kidney failure is not fatal if treated, it is a greater twist of words to say Sykes wanted him DEAD than to say LimpBoy hopes America fails so he can blame Libs.

Are you really one of those insincere people who just repeat whatever they hear someone say or are you just stupid? Rush didn't say he wished the country would fail.

Stop being an idiot if it is possible for you.

If LimpBoy was not wishing the country would fail when he said he wants Americans to lose their jobs and he hopes the Bush Depression is prolonged, then Sykes was NOT wishing for Limpboy's DEATH when she hoped his kidneys fail.

Treatment Methods for Kidney Failure: Hemodialysis
When Your Kidneys Fail

Healthy kidneys clean your blood by removing excess fluid, minerals, and wastes. They also make hormones that keep your bones strong and your blood healthy. When your kidneys fail, harmful wastes build up in your body, your blood pressure may rise, and your body may retain excess fluid and not make enough red blood cells. When this happens, you need treatment to replace the work of your failed kidneys.

interesting the "depression" didn't start until your party took control of congress.

More interesting is your desperate attempt to change the subject.

The fact remains, if you CON$ require LimpBoy to use the exact words "I hope America fails" then Sykes would have to use the exact words "I hope LimpBoy dies." If you can parse her words then LimpBoy's words are equally "parsible."

Forum List

Back