The left's collective meltdown over Trump's victory.

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Literally Shaking
The left's collective meltdown over Trump's victory.
November 17, 2016
Ann Coulter

antitrump.jpg

Until the nationwide protests of the last few days, I had no idea how bad the problem was, but our nation is drowning in drama queenery.

The immediate reaction of most celebrities to Trump's victory was: "THE WORLD IS WAITING FOR MY TAKE ON THE ELECTION!”

Aaron Sorkin and David Remnick, in matching pink housecoats and fuzzy slippers, wrote hysterical jeremiads about the cataclysm of Trump's election.

Sorkin was especially irked that Trump was supported by white men who don't appreciate rap music. As proof that the end was near, he triumphantly reported: "The Dow futures dropped 700 points overnight." After a brief drop, the Dow surged to historic highs, recording its biggest weekly gain in five years.

But I can't wait to read the letters these guys wrote to their children about Bill Clinton! Don't leave us hanging guys -- post those, too, please.

In Hiplandia, "I couldn't stop crying!" and "I vomited!" are dispositive proof that Trump is a bad man -- not that these people are mentally unbalanced. Their own paranoia is cited to show how evil their enemies are.

It's supposed to say something about Trump
ir
that people are posting little homilies titled: "How to Tell a Child Donald Trump Won the Election." (Google produces 60 million hits for that idea.)

In fact, that tells us nothing whatsoever about Trump, but does tell us that liberal parents are intentionally raising neurotics by telling their children that they are living in Nazi Germany.

Americans who make $20,000 a year are made fun of by Samantha Bee for going to Wal-Mart.

These are all people who will knife one another in the back to get their kids into $50,000-a-year all-white preschools. But they think they're less racist than other Americans because of their pleasant interactions with Rosa when she comes to clean.

In the modern Democratic Party, out-of-work coal miners are constantly denounced for their "privilege" by half-black girls at Yale -- who wouldn't have gotten in without the black half -- and who will be paid a quarter-million dollars as the "diversity coordinator" at some Fortune 500 corporation.

Unfortunately, the rest of America wasn't large enough for Democrats to win elections. So they had to import Third World immigrants to vote for them.

Trump's election is the Doomsday Scenario for Democrats because they were just on the verge of turning the whole country into California through mass immigration
ir
. Then they'd never have to think about those hicks in the icky parts of the country ever again. It would be so much better to be able to win elections by whipping up resentment toward white people.

Last year, old lefty Bernie Sanders said mass immigration was a disaster for the working class, driving down their wages. He called open borders "a Koch brothers idea.”

Representing the modern, yuppified Democratic Party, the low-testosterone boys at Vox went nuts. Dylan Matthews sneeringly cited the many benefits of mass immigration -- to wit: cheap gardeners, maids and nannies. He also compared a pro-American immigration policy to the massacre of "10,000 foreign civilians to save a single American life.”

He didn't say it, but I got the distinct impression that Dylan was "literally shaking.”

Literally Shaking

Oh, the democrats are going with the ole "youre racist" tactic still? Someone needs to inform them that the country is thoroughly sick of that childish bullshit.

Reports of Hillary curled up in the fetal position are heart warming to anyone who hates lies.

I think we all learned our lesson with Nixon.

I found out today that some fucking teacher in San Francisco is preparing a lesson plan for her students to teach Donald Trump as racist and sexist. The lesson plan also goes on to promote the idea that the people who voted for Donald Trump are racist and sexist.

These teachers need to be dragged out of our schools and never allowed to come within 1000 yards of a classroom ever again.

“In the liberal community, you hate this idea of creating people as a monolith. Don’t look as Muslims as a monolith. They are the individuals and it would be ignorance. But everybody who voted for Trump is a monolith, is a racist. That hypocrisy is also real in our country.”

Jon Stewart

“In the liberal community, you hate this idea of creating people as a monolith. Don’t look as Muslims as a monolith. They are the individuals and it would be ignorance. But everybody who voted for Trump is a monolith, is a racist. That hypocrisy is also real in our country.”

Jon Stewart

How many examples of influential liberals saying, in one way or another, that "all Trump voters are not racists or bigots" would you require before you feel compelled to question the assertion that Jon Stewart made in that comment? Here are two to start.

Joe Biden: Trump Voters Aren't Racist, They Voted for Obama

Bernie Sanders: Most People Voting for Trump Aren't Racist or Sexist | The Stream

The left is sooo out of touch with reality it's...beautiful!

You know.....your reality isn't real. You think it's real......and for that I won't blame you. But...in your reality, the economy is tanking, murder rates and abortion rates are sky high, an immigrant has taken your job, ISIS is more of a threat to your family than climate change and health care costs were getting lower each year before the ACA. All of that isn't real.

So....you are correct. The "left", whoever that is, is very likely out of touch with your reality.

The meltdown is delicious. :eusa_drool: :banana: Fun/funny too w/ our members- rdean, Wry Catcher, catzm.....errr..... Pillars, Ravi, etc...

They ran the wrong candidate and need to reconcile that issue (along with the others that caused them to lose).

wgibls.jpg

"drama queenery" omg, that is PERFECT. Describes them to a T.

The moonbats are giving the poor, sensitive baby moonbats blankies and binkies and cuddles. These pussies should be shipped off to boot camp. They obviously can't adult (totaly failure on the moonbat parents), toss them into the military for a couple of years to learn.

Had I know just how batshit crazy the weak leftists were going to get, I'd have said the hell with it and supported Trump from the get go!

Jon Stewart
What a tortured way of saying something.

Young woman down the street had a painful wedding day due to those little shits.

She had been sewing her own wedding gown but ran out of time and thought to finish some of it with safety pins. But when she went to the stores there were no more safety pins - they had all been pressed into service by butthurt liberals (what do they do, use them to hold up their diapers?). So she put the gown together with straight pins and damn near bled to death walking up the aisle.

Forum List

Back