The leftist Democrat Party bias and tilt of American Main Stream Media

Fox is #1 cable news network.

Comparison to broadcast networks is difficult at best, since broadcast networks only put on their programmed news (except on major news occasions) once per day.

By contrast, almost any time of day, folks can tune in one (or more) of the cable news stations to catch the news. And they can do so several times per day.

If John Q. Public tunes in Fox News 4 or 5 times per day, then even if he always catches See B. S. News with old Katie, every day, he is arguably watching a lot more Fox News than See B.S.

Where would one go to "get" those numbers?

Comparison to broadcast networks is difficult at best, since broadcast networks only put on their programmed news (except on major news occasions) once per day.

By contrast, almost any time of day, folks can tune in one (or more) of the cable news stations to catch the news. And they can do so several times per day.

If John Q. Public tunes in Fox News 4 or 5 times per day, then even if he always catches See B. S. News with old Katie, every day, he is arguably watching a lot more Fox News than See B.S.

So answer the question:

Is television dominated by Foxnews, or the 'liberal' media?

the left has a near monopoly, and the people STILL flock to Fox News.

the left is STILL the smallest political segment of the country.

fewer people identify themselves as "liberal" than ever before.

because the people, by and large, know what shit smells like and dont like the aroma

What people, though?

University Study: Fox Viewers More Misinformed - John A. Farrell (usnews.com)

Fox News responded to the study by attacking the student body, and they STILL got it wrong!
A major American university, after all, had raised serious questions about Fox's objectivity and reliability. These are core journalistic values.

Instead, a Fox spokesman told the New York Times that Maryland is a school for lazy inebriates.

"The latest Princeton Review ranked the University of Maryland among the top schools for having `Students Who Study the Least," and being the `Best Party School.' Given these fine academic distinctions, we'll regard the study with the same level of veracity it was 'researched' with," said Fox's Michael Clemente.

Apparently, Clemente was...um...misinformed.

The Times' Brian Stelter checked the facts. He reports that "for the record, the Princeton Review says the University of Maryland ranks among the 'Best Northeastern Colleges.' "

And, much as its students and alumni would like to claim the honor, Maryland was not Number One on the Review's list of party schools.

It barely made the top 20.

So answer the question:

So?

Genius, I asked a QUESTION. Most normal folks do not jump to "conclusions" as you do, based on the mere asking of some questions.

Anyway, your question is (as is sadly often the case) largely unintelligible.

The Main Stream broadcast stations (ABC, See B.S., NBC) as well as most of the other cable news outlets (like MSLSD, CNN, etc) are liberal outlets. Fox News is the primary (arguably the ONLY) cable news outlet that is not "liberal."

By sheer numbers, the liberal "news" outlets therefore "dominate" the airwaves.

However, judging, instead, by what people actually watch (or MIGHT be watching --which is difficult to determine for the reasons I noted in my previous post), the near monopoly held by liberals in this regard does NOT give them "domination" in the way they seem to want it. They do not much care for the fact that opposition has a right to exist. This explains why many of your lib brethren (and sisters), here, detest Fox News so.

Oh well. They can lump it.

So answer the question:

So?

Genius, I asked a QUESTION. Most normal folks do not jump to "conclusions" as you do, based on the mere asking of some questions.

The Main Stream broadcast stations (ABC, See B.S., NBC) as well as most of the other cable news outlets (like MSLSD, CNN, etc) are liberal outlets. Fox News is the primary (arguably the ONLY) cable news outlet that is not "liberal."

However, judging, instead, by what people actually watch (or MIGHT be watching --which is difficult to determine for the reasons I noted in my previous post), the near monopoly held by liberals in this regard does NOT give them "domination" in the way they seem to want it. They do not much care for the fact that opposition has a right to exist. This explains why many of your lib brethren (and sisters), here, detest Fox News so.

Foxnews is the only right leaning news network on television, so of course they are going to get high ratings; they 'monopolize' the market of viewers to whom right leaning programming has appeal.

If there were a second right leaning news network on, they would be competing with Foxnews for the same audience and therefore Foxnews would have lower ratings, assuming the new competitor had some degree of merit.

So answer the question:

Don't be silly...Liarbility thinks the liberal media both controls everything and somehow doesn't all at the same time.

So answer the question:

Don't be silly...Liarbility thinks the liberal media both controls everything and somehow doesn't all at the same time.

Wrong, skank. Dishonest morons like you do not get to say what I believe.

I have already posted the information about what I do believe to prove that Ravi has just deliberately lied yet again. (No surprise, here.)

I think her basic and fundamental and ever-present dishonesty may be wired into Ravi's autonomic nervous system. If her heart beat stops, she dies. If her breathing stops, she dies. If her lying stops, she dies.

So answer the question:

So?

Foxnews is the only right leaning news network on television, so of course they are going to get high ratings; they 'monopolize' the market of viewers to whom right leaning programming has appeal.

If there were a second right leaning news network on, they would be competing with Foxnews for the same audience and therefore Foxnews would have lower ratings, assuming the new competitor had some degree of merit.

Zzz. Maybe. So what? You seem unduly troubled by how well FoxNews does on the cable side of news programming. :lol:

So?

Zzz. Maybe. So what? You seem unduly troubled by how well FoxNews does on the cable side of news programming. :lol:

Yes, you have lost the argument. Good of you to face that fact.

I have lost no argument here,* and least of all to you.

If you throw in more off the wall deflections, and I respond to them, that's just to keep you occupied.

The facts (despite your lack of honesty on the topic) remain unassailable. Fox News is still the number 1 cable news outlet. The near monopoly held by liberals in the "news" broadcast and cable outlets on TV doesn't change that fact one iota. The fact that Fox News has no meaningful conservative competitor in the field of cable news also doesn't alter the fact one iota.

I accept your surrender.

* Actually Goldcatt won one on points in one discussion she and I were having, by being well informed and reminding me of a case I had forgotten about. In fact, I conceded as much to her, promptly. She won fair and square. No cheating, no dishonesty. Good grasp on the topic and a good grasp on relevant facts. But other than that, lots of you libs claim victory even as you fall off a cliff. So your proclamations of "victory" mean less than nothing to me or any objective observer.

JACKSON, Miss. – A fight is brewing in Mississippi over a proposal to issue specialty license plates honoring Confederate Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest, who was an early leader of the Ku Klux Klan.

The Mississippi Division of Sons of Confederate Veterans wants to sponsor a series of state-issued license plates to mark the 150th anniversary of the Civil War, which it calls the "War Between the States." The group proposes a different design each year between now and 2015, with Forrest slated for 2014.

Link to: Proposed Mississippi license plate causes controversy - ABC 4.com - Salt Lake City, Utah News

Yep, that pesky Fourth Estate is always after conservatives, muckracking and exposing minor foibles of conservatives is so unfair. I feel your pain LIEability.

Fly Catcher, you dishonest dessicated gonad, how the f--- are you today?

As always, you miss the point and/or deliberately distort the point.

I gather that you are one of the feeble-minded useful idiots who accepts the facially false claim that the American main stream media is "objective."

:lol:

fox and hate radio and most christian stations have a decidely right wing bias

most of the rest of the media has a moderately liberal bias

so STOP FKN whining about "liberal media bias" you moron

fox news and hate radio and christian stations have a RIGHT TO BE BIASED

and the rest of the media has the same right

so STOP FKN WHINING you hypocritical piece of conservative crap

you moronicons are always whining about "liberal media bias" while defending "right wing media bias"...

basically....what you REALLY WANT is for fox news and hate radio to maintain THEIR RIGHT WING BIAS while forcing the rest of the media to "be fair"

If you throw in more off the wall deflections, and I respond to them, that's just to keep you occupied.

The facts (despite your lack of honesty on the topic) remain unassailable. Fox News is still the number 1 cable news outlet. The near monopoly held by liberals in the "news" broadcast and cable outlets on TV doesn't change that fact one iota. The fact that Fox News has no meaningful conservative competitor in the field of cable news also doesn't alter the fact one iota.

I accept your surrender.

* Actually Goldcatt won one on points in one discussion she and I were having, by being well informed and reminding me of a case I had forgotten about. In fact, I conceded as much to her, promptly. She won fair and square. No cheating, no dishonesty. Good grasp on the topic and a good grasp on relevant facts. But other than that, lots of you libs claim victory even as you fall off a cliff. So your proclamations of "victory" mean less than nothing to me or any objective observer.

How can Foxnews not having any competitors NOT affect its ratings? You are honestly claiming that if cable channel XYZ put up a primetime lineup of conservative talk shows doing essentially what O'Reilly and Hannity, etc., do,

that such programming would not draw any audience from Foxnews??

that's pretty funny.

So answer the question:

Logic has no place in conservative thinking; it can't actually, conservatism crumbles under the scrutiny of logic.

Or perhaps, more precisely, the whacked out perverted version of conservatism that the Liabilities of the world perpetrate would crumble.

What would happen if Cable news had two conservative news stations?
Look at how the left attacks Fox now, what would they do if there was two? :)

So answer the question:

Logic has no place in conservative thinking; it can't actually, conservatism crumbles under the scrutiny of logic.

Or perhaps, more precisely, the whacked out perverted version of conservatism that the Liabilities of the world perpetrate would crumble.

Speaking of a complete lack of logic: when schmucks like Carbuncle lie as he just did, it is evidence that they are unable to rationally (or honestly) use facts. Idiot liberal lemmings like Carbuncle use the word "logic" but have no ability to employ it.

As many people have noted for a long time, the political "philosophy" of modern American liberalism is divorced from logic and honesty. It is a theoretical construct premised on fantasy.

I accept your surrender.

How can Foxnews not having any competitors NOT affect its ratings? You are honestly claiming that if cable channel XYZ put up a primetime lineup of conservative talk shows doing essentially what O'Reilly and Hannity, etc., do,

that such programming would not draw any audience from Foxnews??

that's pretty funny.

Also not what I said you dishonest moron.

It remains a fact that Fox News has no competitor at present, so your proposed "what if" hypothetical is irrelevant. Fox News IS the number 1 cable news outlet.

IF someday Fox News gets a legitimate challenge from some conservative cable news network competitor, then the ratings for Fox News could change (assuming the conservative competitor is any good and draws better than that liberal shithole cable news outlet, MSLSD).

Reality and honesty are simply not your strong suits, Carby.

Forum List

Back