The Left Wingers are now openly hating White Voters and Christian Voters

In my entire life, I've never seen any political party soaked in so much blatant, dehumanizing, murderous, delirious hatred of America. And Americans who aren't lock-step with their corrosive agenda.....and they're sick enough to think that spewing public hatred at all things American is going to win them votes.
Republicans will try anything to win.

Is the Democratic Party strategy to alienate White Voters and Christian Voters going to work for them or is it going to backfire on them?

Michael Moore: “angry white American guys” to “give it up” because their demographic time is over.

New York Times editorial board, Sarah Jeong, “White men are bullshit,” “Are white people genetically disposed to burn faster in the sun, thus logically being only fit to live underground like groveling goblins.”, “oh man it’s kind of sick how much joy I get out of being cruel to old white men.”

CNN anchor Don Lemon “the biggest terror threat in this country is white men,”

Obama: “We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation.”, “Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation”,

Louis Farrakahn “White people deserve to die, and they know, so they think it’s us coming to do it,”

Are Liberals bigots?

View attachment 226272
View attachment 226273

Seems only fair, you right wing white voters have been hating left wingers every day on this forum.

Why is your hate ok, but that of others is not?

Is the Democratic Party strategy to alienate White Voters and Christian Voters going to work for them or is it going to backfire on them?

Michael Moore: “angry white American guys” to “give it up” because their demographic time is over.

New York Times editorial board, Sarah Jeong, “White men are bullshit,” “Are white people genetically disposed to burn faster in the sun, thus logically being only fit to live underground like groveling goblins.”, “oh man it’s kind of sick how much joy I get out of being cruel to old white men.”

Obama: “We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation.”, “Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation”,

Louis Farrakahn “White people deserve to die, and they know, so they think it’s us coming to do it,”

Are Liberals bigots?

View attachment 226272
View attachment 226273
the right wing wants to mine the border and is sending the military due to a bunch of refugees.

The Left Wing Bigots want to destroy our country with mass illegal immigration.

Are Liberals bigots?

View attachment 226272

Michael Moore drank too much Flint River water which is polluted with lead.
View attachment 226273
the right wing wants to mine the border and is sending the military due to a bunch of refugees.

The Left Wing Bigots want to destroy our country with mass illegal immigration.

Are Liberals bigots?

View attachment 226272
View attachment 226273

White, straight, Christian American here, of the female persuasion. WTF are you talking about?

Are Liberals bigots?

View attachment 226272
View attachment 226273

White, straight, Christian American here, of the female persuasion. WTF are you talking about?
Christians are not leftists. Next.

Are Liberals bigots?

View attachment 226272
View attachment 226273

These are NOT actual refugees, they are welfare-shopping parasites who wish to use this country for every advantage they can, while spewing their spoiled-brat hatred of our country. What is it about the ordinary English word "refugee" that makes you liberals completely shut off your brains? Did it never occur to you that "refugees" are often fake, violent, criminal, third-world parasites who simply wish to freeload off this country?

Are Liberals bigots?

View attachment 226272
View attachment 226273

Not all are just peaceful refugees.
Mexican Military and Border Patrol knows there are violent young men in those crowds.
They have to be vetted.
Those who do it through any legal port of entry will be processed.
Those who come in illegally will be detained.

Are Liberals bigots?

View attachment 226272
View attachment 226273

Don't talk about "Christians." You are a member of a cult. Close to 2 billion Christians across the world. Decent people. You sound like a member of the jeffress/graham cult. Southern baptist maybe?

PS: don't blame me. In the last presidential election, I voted for the Methodist.

Are Liberals bigots?

View attachment 226272
View attachment 226273

Don't talk about "Christians." You are a member of a cult. Close to 2 billion Christians across the world. Decent people. You sound like a member of the jeffress/graham cult. Southern baptist maybe?
My statement stands.

Are Liberals bigots?

View attachment 226272
View attachment 226273

My statement stands.

It does not. Like I said, in the last presidential election, I voted for the white Methodist. You do sound like a southern baptist.

Are Liberals bigots?

View attachment 226272
View attachment 226273

Seems only fair, you right wing white voters have been hating left wingers every day on this forum.

Black people hated the KKK every day too..,.

Are Liberals bigots?

View attachment 226272
View attachment 226273

He doesn't like that I am white and voted for the white Methodist Christian in the last presidential election.

Are Liberals bigots?

View attachment 226272
View attachment 226273

He doesn't like that I am white and voted for the white Methodist Christian in the last presidential election.
No "Christian" allows her husband to cheat on her and then attempts to destroy the lives of women whom her husband is accused of sexually assaulting.

Are Liberals bigots?

View attachment 226272
View attachment 226273

No "Christian" allows her husband to cheat on her and then attempts to destroy the lives of women whom her husband is accused of sexually assaulting.

But she didn't. This is a yarn taken from the right-wing play book. She handled the situation in the context of her D.C. church, Foundry United Methodist and its clergy, a church that I have been to and met the pastor. In any event, what explains trump, pigpence, vitter, graham, jeffress, and more? Hold them up to be accountable. What explains sandra lying every day on behalf of trump and trying to carry herself off as a Heap Big Christian?

Christians are splitting, just like in Europe in the Middle Ages during and after the Reformation. Isn't this obvious? Factions and cults. Like I've said. I voted for the Methodist. I will vote for a Christian or a Jew on Tuesday. You probably will not like the results.

Last edited:

Wow, I never heard of her before you guys started making a big deal about her... This is the best you got?

Spare me the Christian (fundamentalist) outrage

Enjoy your religion. I'm sure it's important to you but it doesn't belong in the nation's politics

Forum List

Back