The Left Wingers are now openly hating White Voters and Christian Voters

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Is the Democratic Party strategy to alienate White Voters and Christian Voters going to work for them or is it going to backfire on them?

Michael Moore: “angry white American guys” to “give it up” because their demographic time is over.

New York Times editorial board, Sarah Jeong, “White men are bullshit,” “Are white people genetically disposed to burn faster in the sun, thus logically being only fit to live underground like groveling goblins.”, “oh man it’s kind of sick how much joy I get out of being cruel to old white men.”

CNN anchor Don Lemon “the biggest terror threat in this country is white men,”

Obama: “We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation.”, “Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation”,

Louis Farrakahn “White people deserve to die, and they know, so they think it’s us coming to do it,”

Are Liberals bigots?

NYTwriterjeong.jpg

immigrationracist.jpg

Wow! The echo chamber is strong with this one..Me thinks you don't know much about shinola...
This isn't anything new...the democrats are built on hate, it used to be black folk, now it's white folk.....and when blacks come home, the democrats will attack them (they already say really disgusting things about black republicans)....they cant help it...it's the party of hate.

it starts with this whackadoodle crap

The White Problem

Racism, White Chauvinism and the FBI: A Critique of Petty Bourgeois Moralism

oh this one has the term Bourgeois, white middle class people hated by the left since the French Revolution (they didn't get sucked into the craziness of it)

Nonfiction Book Review: Hating Whitey: And Other Progressive Causes by David Horowitz, Author Spence Publishing Company $24.95 (300p) ISBN 978-1-890626-21-1

these are all articles form like the 1980s......

They have been coming out for a good while now. It's good that they are finally admitting their true views to the public.

I’ve told y’all many times, the far left Agenda is to eradicate white Christian culture.

Once you accept that fact, everything they do makes perfect sense.
I am a white boy and the rethuglians are the ones who are killing of America. Christians and muslims and shikh and baptist are all fine just leave me alone.

BU... BU...BUT "Compromise"...

How do you compromise with people who want you extinct?

I say you don't compromise with them. You defeat them every way possible.

I’ve told y’all many times, the far left Agenda is to eradicate white Christian culture.

I am a white boy and the rethuglians are the ones who are killing of America. Christians and muslims and shikh and baptist are all fine just leave me alone.

You’re a beta male cuck who probably attends pussy hat marches. You are everything that is wrong with this country.

BU... BU...BUT "Compromise"...

How do you compromise with people who want you extinct?

I say you don't compromise with them. You defeat them every way possible.

If only more people understood this.

You don't appease the enemy, you DEFEAT the enemy!

You’re a beta male cuck who probably attends pussy hat marches. You are everything that is wrong with this country.

Yeah, that piece of shit is a prime example of why I no longer oppose abortion.

In fact when it comes to libturds I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE abortion.

We have enough oxygen thieves on welfare and in prison as it is.

In my entire life, I've never seen any political party soaked in so much blatant, dehumanizing, murderous, delirious hatred of America. And Americans who aren't lock-step with their corrosive agenda.....and they're sick enough to think that spewing public hatred at all things American is going to win them votes.

You're just now figuring out that there's a war on White Christians?

Seriously?

It's been going on for over 50 years, dewd.

Freedom of speech is wrong, now who is the authoritarian?

Is the Democratic Party strategy to alienate White Voters and Christian Voters going to work for them or is it going to backfire on them?

Michael Moore: “angry white American guys” to “give it up” because their demographic time is over.

New York Times editorial board, Sarah Jeong, “White men are bullshit,” “Are white people genetically disposed to burn faster in the sun, thus logically being only fit to live underground like groveling goblins.”, “oh man it’s kind of sick how much joy I get out of being cruel to old white men.”

Obama: “We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation.”, “Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation”,

Louis Farrakahn “White people deserve to die, and they know, so they think it’s us coming to do it,”

Are Liberals bigots?

View attachment 226272
View attachment 226273

KILL WHITEY!!!

Freedom of speech is wrong, now who is the authoritarian?

Who said freedom of speech is wrong?

Are Liberals bigots?

View attachment 226272
View attachment 226273
the right wing wants to mine the border and is sending the military due to a bunch of refugees.

Forum List

Back