The left wing is a piece of shit

• Banned
feel free to leave, but your answer t a thread you feel is a troll thread is to make your own troll thread?

drinking hard today?

Not yet, but will be if the Chiefs implode again. :)

i cant watch the pats destroy the colts.....I hate Pa

Today really sucks. Beer and football go hand in hand for me. And even with the chiefs currently winning I can't drink cause I gotta go meet a client about a job after the game. Sucks

Although its a nice size job so maybe it will be worth it. As it stands now I have an entire week off because of a material being back ordered. Boredom will quickly set in and then some 77 year old nutjob will give me shit for being on here too much. Lol

The hole of the left wing needs a box of tissues today. It's hilarious.. they must have a hole in their bucket of hat with the passing of Mr. Cain. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

feel free to leave, but your answer t a thread you feel is a troll thread is to make your own troll thread?

drinking hard today?

Why should today be any different?

One good troll deserves another.....just didn't think anyone would think I was serious.

Ps Cain is a pos right?

If the allegations are true, it doesn't look good for him in regards to his standing. POS? I don't think I'd go that far.

The rhetoric from the right and some on the left is so very discouraging. I'm heartened that this board is not indicative of America because if it were, we'd be doomed.

i cant watch the pats destroy the colts.....I hate Pa

Today really sucks. Beer and football go hand in hand for me. And even with the chiefs currently winning I can't drink cause I gotta go meet a client about a job after the game. Sucks

Although its a nice size job so maybe it will be worth it. As it stands now I have an entire week off because of a material being back ordered. Boredom will quickly set in and then some 77 year old nutjob will give me shit for being on here too much. Lol

im already laid off for the winter....It sucks because xmas is coming.
Least you have something lined up..I have well....Watching my son. Which is just as important but doesnt pay any bills.
Plus he is teething...

Have a beer....One wont kill you, unless you cant control yourself and go all college chick drunk on us.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGadGG23jR0&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Super Drunk Chic Can't Walk in Lincoln Nebraska - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back