The left will defend Satan but not God

The argument I hear about Jesus and God is that there existence is written in the bible so that can't be real but do you know who else is mentioned in the bible. Satan! Satan is mentioned a lot in the same book that they keep telling us is completely made up but they will defend Satanist more than God.
Why is this idiocy in politics.
Probably the same reason your here dumb Fuck.

Probably because the satanists aren't trying to tell women what they can do with their own bodies of who a person can or can't love. As soon as they become overbearing hypocritical dicks like the religious nuts are, you will hear plenty of criticism.

I'm sure that is the reason why Christians who are just walking along minding their own business get pestered by someone like yourself because they are 'overbearing hypocrtical dicks'. I'm sure that is the whole reason.

Care to point out the Christians I have pestered? I'm a Christian myself, but I'm not one of those jerks that use religion to justify their hatred, and see being a republican as a prerequisite to Christianity. I never ask "Who would Jesus hate?"

What would be the difference between 'hatred' and 'love' coming from the Christian perspective? Christians say they bring into light the things that are against the Bible because they are loving the ones who are engaging in harmful things, according to the Holy Bible. And other Christians really go all out by saying things that aren't even mentioned in the Holy Bible as if they were.

Those would be people who claim Christianity as an excuse for their superiority complex and as a political tool. It's not hard to tell the difference between someone who actually tries to follow the teachings of Jesus and one of those jerks that just hijacked the name.

Anti Christian bigots claim that every time a Christian says anything, they are claiming superiority.

I think it's because you have such low esteem.

Of course you would think that. You think so many odd things.

I'm sure that is the reason why Christians who are just walking along minding their own business get pestered by someone like yourself because they are 'overbearing hypocrtical dicks'. I'm sure that is the whole reason.

Care to point out the Christians I have pestered? I'm a Christian myself, but I'm not one of those jerks that use religion to justify their hatred, and see being a republican as a prerequisite to Christianity. I never ask "Who would Jesus hate?"

What would be the difference between 'hatred' and 'love' coming from the Christian perspective? Christians say they bring into light the things that are against the Bible because they are loving the ones who are engaging in harmful things, according to the Holy Bible. And other Christians really go all out by saying things that aren't even mentioned in the Holy Bible as if they were.

Those would be people who claim Christianity as an excuse for their superiority complex and as a political tool. It's not hard to tell the difference between someone who actually tries to follow the teachings of Jesus and one of those jerks that just hijacked the name.

Anti Christian bigots claim that every time a Christian says anything, they are claiming superiority.

I think it's because you have such low esteem.

Of course you would think that. You think so many odd things.

The odd and insane calling others odd and insane. Typical.

The argument I hear about Jesus and God is that there existence is written in the bible so that can't be real but do you know who else is mentioned in the bible. Satan! Satan is mentioned a lot in the same book that they keep telling us is completely made up but they will defend Satanist more than God.
Why is this idiocy in politics.
Probably the same reason your here dumb Fuck.
yeah,, that's what she called me in bed also.

Forum List

Back