The left will defend Satan but not God

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
The argument I hear about Jesus and God is that there existence is written in the bible so that can't be real but do you know who else is mentioned in the bible. Satan! Satan is mentioned a lot in the same book that they keep telling us is completely made up but they will defend Satanist more than God.

• Banned
I aint defending neither. They're both from a book that is thousands of years old and a fairly tale!

I haven't seen one ounce of criticism against satanism yet... Sorry the shit you just thrown isn't flying.

I aint defending neither. They're both from a book that is thousands of years old and a fairly tale!

To deny the existence of God is very poor science indeed. Do you also believe the world is flat and the universe orbits the earth?
Matthew is an empiricist. For him, If it is undetectable by one of the five senses it doesn't exist.

• Banned
I dare anyone to stand up and say Satan is real because it says so in the bible and just count how many 'liberals' will criticize you. Then wait a day and stand up and say God is real because it says so in the bible and count how many 'liberals' will criticize you. Satan is their friend.

I haven't seen one ounce of criticism against satanism yet... Sorry the shit you just thrown isn't flying.

Probably because the satanists aren't trying to tell women what they can do with their own bodies of who a person can or can't love. As soon as they become overbearing hypocritical dicks like the religious nuts are, you will hear plenty of criticism.

The argument I hear about Jesus and God is that there existence is written in the bible so that can't be real but do you know who else is mentioned in the bible. Satan! Satan is mentioned a lot in the same book that they keep telling us is completely made up but they will defend Satanist more than God.

I heard that 1 of satan's greatest deception is his deception that he does not exist.

Probably because the satanists aren't trying to tell women what they can do with their own bodies of who a person can or can't love. As soon as they become overbearing hypocritical dicks like the religious nuts are, you will hear plenty of criticism.

I'm sure that is the reason why Christians who are just walking along minding their own business get pestered by someone like yourself because they are 'overbearing hypocrtical dicks'. I'm sure that is the whole reason.

I'm sure that is the reason why Christians who are just walking along minding their own business get pestered by someone like yourself because they are 'overbearing hypocrtical dicks'. I'm sure that is the whole reason.

Care to point out the Christians I have pestered? I'm a Christian myself, but I'm not one of those jerks that use religion to justify their hatred, and see being a republican as a prerequisite to Christianity. I never ask "Who would Jesus hate?"

No where in the Bible does it say that women Can Not get an abortion. And no where in the Bible does it say that women Can Not engage in same sex sexual encounters. But it DOES say in the Bible that man who lays with man as with womankind is an abomination. And it DOES say in the Bible that men ought to NOT wear women's clothing as well as women not wearing mens' clothing.

But keep in mind that before all of the above mentioned is to come into any 'court' hearing, the person would have probably never followed in the way of pleasing God.

Care to point out the Christians I have pestered? I'm a Christian myself, but I'm not one of those jerks that use religion to justify their hatred, and see being a republican as a prerequisite to Christianity. I never ask "Who would Jesus hate?"

What would be the difference between 'hatred' and 'love' coming from the Christian perspective? Christians say they bring into light the things that are against the Bible because they are loving the ones who are engaging in harmful things, according to the Holy Bible. And other Christians really go all out by saying things that aren't even mentioned in the Holy Bible as if they were.

Have you heard Christians say, 'God hates Conservatives just the same amount as He hates fags?' Then how about posting them on signs and having rallies. Do you know the difference between what a Republican believes and what a Democrat believes? Republicans are not necessarily 'big business' nor collective rights.

I dare anyone to stand up and say Satan is real because it says so in the bible and just count how many 'liberals' will criticize you. Then wait a day and stand up and say God is real because it says so in the bible and count how many 'liberals' will criticize you. Satan is their friend.

Are you always this deranged? Religion has nothing to do with politics, nor should it. What you do or do not believe is neither here nor there, but don't expect ANYONE to accept your beliefs or live our lives as if your beliefs are valid. You are free to believe what you want, as am I, but you cannot require me to live my life according to your beliefs.

President Obama is a Republican... How are any 'big business' or 'collective rights' being helped?

Are you always this deranged? Religion has nothing to do with politics, nor should it. What you do or do not believe is neither here nor there, but don't expect ANYONE to accept your beliefs or live our lives as if your beliefs are valid. You are free to believe what you want, as am I, but you cannot require me to live my life according to your beliefs.

Amen.

No where in the Bible does it say that women Can Not get an abortion. And no where in the Bible does it say that women Can Not engage in same sex sexual encounters. But it DOES say in the Bible that man who lays with man as with womankind is an abomination. And it DOES say in the Bible that men ought to NOT wear women's clothing as well as women not wearing mens' clothing.

But keep in mind that before all of the above mentioned is to come into any 'court' hearing, the person would have probably never followed in the way of pleasing God.

It also says you can't have two different types of cloth in a garment---no cotton blends, no shrimp, oysters or lobster. You're supposed to kill your kid if he back talks, and if your wife is on her period, she can't sleep in the house. You can sell your daughter, or rape an unmarried woman if you pay her father. What method do you use to decide which rules to obey and which ones to ignore?

What would be the difference between 'hatred' and 'love' coming from the Christian perspective? Christians say they bring into light the things that are against the Bible because they are loving the ones who are engaging in harmful things, according to the Holy Bible. And other Christians really go all out by saying things that aren't even mentioned in the Holy Bible as if they were.

Those would be people who claim Christianity as an excuse for their superiority complex and as a political tool. It's not hard to tell the difference between someone who actually tries to follow the teachings of Jesus and one of those jerks that just hijacked the name.

It also says you can't have two different types of cloth in a garment---no cotton blends, no shrimp, oysters or lobster. You're supposed to kill your kid if he back talks, and if your wife is on her period, she can't sleep in the house. You can sell your daughter, or rape an unmarried woman if you pay her father. What method do you use to decide which rules to obey and which ones to ignore?

And once again, the learned teaching the learned about Sacred Scriptures which pertain to God and Holy Sacredness. Do you know what the term 'sacred and Holy' mean?

Forum List

Back