The Left wants your children

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Left believes that your children belong to them.
This is classic marxist anti-family ideology.
They want the power to erase your culture and replace it with their far left lunacy.
They want to groom your children in gay/transsexual culture.
They want to groom your children in the deadly marxist ideology that has murdered and oppressed millions of human beings.
They want to indoctrinate children in the man made climate change apocalypse cult ideology.
Remember what Hillary always says, "It takes a village".
It's a political cult mentality.
This is one of the things that makes the Democrat Party a dangerous political cult.
The Left wants to brainwash your children because it impowers them.

You are welcome to my kids they are the ages of; 38, 36, 29 and twenty... Go ahead and enjoy.

Legal Insurrection has bad grammar usage.

BLM wants to undermine my nuclear family nucleus I don't have.

18jwl2.jpg

Dr. Mengele is in charge of public education in America.

The post 1998 GOP had a chance in 2001 with GOP prez house + senate to pass VOUCHERS

What did "conservative" W do?

$1 trillion flushed into the public education rathole.

The GOP needs to CLEAN HOUSE of the W crowd.

Dr. Mengele is in charge of public education in America.

The post 1998 GOP had a chance in 2001 with GOP prez house + senate to pass VOUCHERS

What did "conservative" W do?

$1 trillion flushed into the public education rathole.

The GOP needs to CLEAN HOUSE of the W crowd.
I bet you are a blast when you sit down to eat and over-exaggerate your disappointment. Dr. Mengle killed people so get real dork-mo.
The real tragedy is that no one stops a human from learning but that human who is not learning.

I bet you are a blast when you sit down to eat and over-exaggerate your disappointment. Dr. Mengle killed people so get real dork-mo.
The real tragedy is that no one stops a human from learning but that human who is not learning.

Dr. Mengele would love being a kiddie trans surgeon

The true "extremists" in America are the defenders of pushing the homo agenda on kids in public schools.

Trans kids are 20+ more likely to commit suicide, so there is the blood on your hands...

STOP CUTTING UP AMERICA's KIDS

Dr. Mengele would love being a kiddie trans surgeon

The true "extremists" in America are the defenders of pushing the homo agenda on kids in public schools.

Trans kids are 20+ more likely to commit suicide, so there is the blood on your hands...

STOP CUTTING UP AMERICA's KIDS
Just because you are stupid as fuck doesn't make anyone commit suicide nor does it make me feel guilty for what you don't do. Some have the courage to live and some have the courage to die.
The highest number of members of the human race to kill themselves per demographic the most is senior citizens, yet you are silent.

16 is the age of the youngest transgendered human to be operated upon, that is old enough.

The Left believes that your children belong to them.
This is classic marxist anti-family ideology.
They want the power to erase your culture and replace it with their far left lunacy.
They want to groom your children in gay/transsexual culture.
They want to groom your children in the deadly marxist ideology that has murdered and oppressed millions of human beings.
They want to indoctrinate children in the man made climate change apocalypse cult ideology.
Remember what Hillary always says, "It takes a village".
It's a political cult mentality.
This is one of the things that makes the Democrat Party a dangerous political cult.
The Left wants to brainwash your children because it impowers them.

The MAGAt-GOP doesn't care about kids after they pass the birth canal.

Forum List

Back