The left really has mud all over their faces today after Kelly rips them a new one

Kelly just ripped to shreds the crticism of the phone call to the widow of the hero.

You guys might want to go buy yourselves a couple bars of Dove to clean yourselves up.

John Kelly 'Stunned' By 'Selfish' Congresswoman Who Recounted Trump's Call With Soldier's Widow

“I was stunned when I came to work yesterday morning, and brokenhearted, at [what] a member of Congress was doing,” Kelly said during a press briefing at the White House, referring to Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.). “It stuns me that a member of Congress would have listened in on that conversation. It stuns me. I thought at least that was sacred.”

John Kelly 'Stunned' By 'Selfish' Congresswoman Who Recounted Trump's Call With Soldier's Widow
Fredirica Wilson fancys herself a cowgirl. Well, she a fat old COW. I didn't realize it at the time, but Kelly's final remarks about a dedication of an FBI building to two FBI agent KIA when a Congresswoman got up to take credit for getting Obama to release the money to build it was none other than Fredirica Wilson again.

That woman should be run out of Congress for politicizing the death.

Last edited:
Kelly just ripped to shreds the crticism of the phone call to the widow of the hero.

You guys might want to go buy yourselves a couple bars of Dove to clean yourselves up.

“I was stunned when I came to work yesterday morning, and brokenhearted, at [what] a member of Congress was doing,” Kelly said during a press briefing at the White House, referring to Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.). “It stuns me that a member of Congress would have listened in on that conversation. It stuns me. I thought at least that was sacred.”

Kelly is not stunned by Trump lying so he attacks a gold star mother. Kelly has shown that he has no honor left by enabling a liar. Notice he says that her is stunned that she was there and listened. Of course if she hadn't listened we never would have known Trump is a liar. Kelly is the selfish one. He is a pig.

Fredirica Wilson fancys herself a cowgirl. Well, she a fat old COW. I didn't realize it at the time, but Kelly's final remarks about a dedication of an FBI building to two FBI agent KIA when a Congresswoman got up to take credit for getting Obama to release the money to build it was none other than Fredirica Wilson again.

That woman should be run out of Congress for politicizing the death.

Trump politicized it liar. Trump is the one who should be run out of Washington.

Never be surprised at how low and dishonest the Dirty Democrats will go.
They have no bottom limit.

Leftists will stoop lower than most rational people (no matter their political affiliation) can even imagine.

Gutter tactics on steroids.

Lying about gold star mothers in gutter politics. You defend this gutter garbage. You are the gutter.

Except Kelly confirmed what congresswoman and Mrs Johnson said.

Wilson did not "listen in". Mrs Johnson put the speaker on for her family, who were also in the car. You would have done exactly the same thing.

While this was probably not why Mrs Johnson turned on the speaker, most people now know to have witnesses and/or record all conversations with trump.

Note to OP - why don't you ask mods to combine this 58th thread with all the others? :rolleyes:

Broadcasted in the car, it was a private conversation, going to media and repeating what was said for all to hear was what the Congresswoman did.

She did it after Trump lied. The gold star mother had no objection to it so why should Kelly?

Wilson accurately reported what Trump said
She purposely twisted the meaning of the Presidents words.

The Democrat party and the media have never looked worse than they do today.

She did not. She said exactly what was said. Trump is being exposed for the lying bastard that he is.
upload_2017-10-19_23-27-0.jpeg

Leftists will stoop lower than most rational people (no matter their political affiliation) can even imagine.

Lying about gold star mothers in gutter politics. You defend this gutter garbage. You are the gutter.

Do you defend the congresswoman in the Howdy Doody hat running to the media?

General Kelly:

"And when I listened to this woman (the congresswoman) and what she was saying, and what she was doing on TV, the only thing I could do to collect my thoughts was to go and walk among the finest men and women on this Earth. And you can always find them because they’re in Arlington National Cemetery. I went over there for an hour-and-a-half, walked among the stones, some of whom I put there because they were doing what I told them to do when they were killed.

I’ll end with this: In October — April, rather, of 2015, I was still on active duty, and I went to the dedication of the new FBI field office in Miami. And it was dedicated to two men who were killed in a firefight in Miami against drug traffickers in 1986 — a guy by the name of Grogan and Duke. Grogan almost retired, 53 years old; Duke, I think less than a year on the job. (Editor’s note: The F.B.I. agent for which the building is named was named Jerry L. Dove, not Duke.)

Anyways, they got in a gunfight and they were killed. Three other FBI agents were there, were wounded, and now retired. So we go down — Jim Comey gave an absolutely brilliant memorial speech to those fallen men and to all of the men and women of the FBI who serve our country so well, and law enforcement so well.

There were family members there. Some of the children that were there were three or four years old when their dads were killed on that street in Miami-Dade. Three of the men that survived the fight were there, and gave a rendition of how brave those men were and how they gave their lives.

And a congresswoman stood up (the Howdy Doody one), and in the long tradition of empty barrels making the most noise, stood up there and all of that and talked about how she was instrumental in getting the funding for that building, and how she took care of her constituents because she got the money, and she just called up President Obama, and on that phone call he gave the money — the $20 million — to build the building. And she sat down, and we were stunned. Stunned that she had done it. Even for someone that is that empty a barrel, we were stunned.

But, you know, none of us went to the press and criticized. None of us stood up and were appalled. We just said, O.K., fine."

Kelly was outraged by people exposing the private conversations with Military families (while he listened in) then defended Trump after throwing his dead sons corpse into the fray.
Kelly was listening to a private conversation also

Rep Wilson reported that the family was upset with what the President said
Nothing wrong with that

Lefties are emotionally and mentally disturbed and lack a sense of shame.

Wilson accurately reported what Trump said
She purposely twisted the meaning of the Presidents words.

The Democrat party and the media have never looked worse than they do today.

It is Trump who has a twisted meaning of his words
Trump's limited vocabulary and lack of sense of empathy left him vulnerable

Rep Wilson reported that the family was offended by Trumps choice of words
The family affirmed they were offended

It is up to Trump to apologize and say...that is not what I meant
Instead, he chose to say that Wilson and the Gold Star family were fabricating what he said

Gen Kelly reported that Wilson and the Johnson family were right

Do you defend the congresswoman in the Howdy Doody hat running to the media?

When Trump lied yes. Someone had to set the record straight. Trump started this by lying. You defend Trump on that. You don't have anything to talk about.

General Kelly:

"And when I listened to this woman (the congresswoman) and what she was saying, and what she was doing on TV, the only thing I could do to collect my thoughts was to go and walk among the finest men and women on this Earth. And you can always find them because they’re in Arlington National Cemetery. I went over there for an hour-and-a-half, walked among the stones, some of whom I put there because they were doing what I told them to do when they were killed.

I’ll end with this: In October — April, rather, of 2015, I was still on active duty, and I went to the dedication of the new FBI field office in Miami. And it was dedicated to two men who were killed in a firefight in Miami against drug traffickers in 1986 — a guy by the name of Grogan and Duke. Grogan almost retired, 53 years old; Duke, I think less than a year on the job. (Editor’s note: The F.B.I. agent for which the building is named was named Jerry L. Dove, not Duke.)

Anyways, they got in a gunfight and they were killed. Three other FBI agents were there, were wounded, and now retired. So we go down — Jim Comey gave an absolutely brilliant memorial speech to those fallen men and to all of the men and women of the FBI who serve our country so well, and law enforcement so well.

There were family members there. Some of the children that were there were three or four years old when their dads were killed on that street in Miami-Dade. Three of the men that survived the fight were there, and gave a rendition of how brave those men were and how they gave their lives.

And a congresswoman stood up (the Howdy Doody one), and in the long tradition of empty barrels making the most noise, stood up there and all of that and talked about how she was instrumental in getting the funding for that building, and how she took care of her constituents because she got the money, and she just called up President Obama, and on that phone call he gave the money — the $20 million — to build the building. And she sat down, and we were stunned. Stunned that she had done it. Even for someone that is that empty a barrel, we were stunned.

But, you know, none of us went to the press and criticized. None of us stood up and were appalled. We just said, O.K., fine."

The trouble is that it is not true. The tape shows that Wilson did not talk about how she got the funding. Kelly lied. Kelly showed that he is a dishonorable person. Also he complained that she listened to the call. If the mother has no objection, why should Kelly? Or is he upset that this is proof that it happened.

Forum List

Back