The left really has mud all over their faces today after Kelly rips them a new one

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Kelly just ripped to shreds the crticism of the phone call to the widow of the hero.

You guys might want to go buy yourselves a couple bars of Dove to clean yourselves up.

John Kelly 'Stunned' By 'Selfish' Congresswoman Who Recounted Trump's Call With Soldier's Widow

“I was stunned when I came to work yesterday morning, and brokenhearted, at [what] a member of Congress was doing,” Kelly said during a press briefing at the White House, referring to Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.). “It stuns me that a member of Congress would have listened in on that conversation. It stuns me. I thought at least that was sacred.”

John Kelly 'Stunned' By 'Selfish' Congresswoman Who Recounted Trump's Call With Soldier's Widow

Kelly just ripped to shreds the crticism of the phone call to the widow of the hero.

You guys might want to go buy yourselves a couple bars of Dove to clean yourselves up.

“I was stunned when I came to work yesterday morning, and brokenhearted, at [what] a member of Congress was doing,” Kelly said during a press briefing at the White House, referring to Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.). “It stuns me that a member of Congress would have listened in on that conversation. It stuns me. I thought at least that was sacred.”

But Gen Kelly was listening

Was the call "private" or not?

Kelly also confirmed Trump was lying in his tweet yesterday

Trump challenged Wilson's claim in a tweet Wednesday: "Democrat Congresswoman totally fabricated what I said to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!"

Wilson accurately reported what Trump said

John Kelly lied today for Trump....why would Trump need advise from Kelly on what to say? According to Trump and that 25 grand he promised some gold star dad, this wasn't his first time at bat....why does he need Kelly to advise him on this particular soldier

John Kelly lied today for Trump....why would Trump need advise from Kelly on what to say? According to Trump and that 25 grand he promised some gold star dad, this wasn't his first time at bat....why does he need Kelly to advise him on this particular soldier
Trump has something on Kelly. Either that or Kelly’s so intertwined in the shit with Trump that he thinks he’ll go down too if Trump goes down. After Trump used Kelly’s dead son in an effort to spin a story to make himself look good, Kelly plays the good little lapdog and lets him. What a little bitch.

Rightwinger, I noticed under your avatar the statement "Award winning USMB paid messageboard poster". Is that a joke or for real?

Of course it is real

Did you miss the USMB awards show last year?
If you stop by USMB Headquarters, they have a copy for sale in the lobby

Trump has something on Kelly. Either that or Kelly’s so intertwined in the shit with Trump that he thinks he’ll go down too if Trump goes down. After Trump used Kelly’s dead son in an effort to spin a story to make himself look good, Kelly plays the good little lapdog and lets him. What a little bitch.
You're a cuck. You have no right to call anyone else a little bitch.

You're a cuck. You have no right to call anyone else a little bitch.
Politically, cuck is a term invented to identify republicans who still support free markets and immigration, you dumb shit. Using words without knowing what they mean... classic Trump sheep.

Except Kelly confirmed what congresswoman and Mrs Johnson said.

Wilson did not "listen in". Mrs Johnson put the speaker on for her family, who were also in the car. You would have done exactly the same thing.

While this was probably not why Mrs Johnson turned on the speaker, most people now know to have witnesses and/or record all conversations with trump.

Note to OP - why don't you ask mods to combine this 58th thread with all the others? :rolleyes:

Did Trump or did he not say, I never said that to that woman? Yet Kelly comes on and says' he told Trump to say exactly what Trump had denied????? Cover up here....It sickens me, that so many has fallen prey to lying for Trump and I am convinced, Kelly went to that cemetary to ask for forgiveness...because he knew he was gonna go there with a lie....so sad, that so many good intentioned men and women have had to lie for this bitch, just to keep a fuckin job....Trump is the devil

Wilson did not "listen in". Mrs Johnson put the speaker on for her family, who were also in the car. You would have done exactly the same thing.

While this was probably not why Mrs Johnson turned on the speaker, most people now know to have witnesses and/or record all conversations with trump.

Note to OP - why don't you ask mods to combine this 58th thread with all the others? :rolleyes:

I wanted to have a separate thread, because you and the rest of the left deserve to have your nose rubbed in the mess you've created.

I wanted to have a separate thread, because you and the rest of the left deserve to have your nose rubbed in the mess you've created.
What mess is that? That trump lied about other Presidents?

Never be surprised at how low and dishonest the Dirty Democrats will go.
They have no bottom limit.

Forum List

Back