The left really has mud all over their faces today after Kelly rips them a new one

Kelly just ripped to shreds the crticism of the phone call to the widow of the hero.

You guys might want to go buy yourselves a couple bars of Dove to clean yourselves up.

John Kelly 'Stunned' By 'Selfish' Congresswoman Who Recounted Trump's Call With Soldier's Widow

“I was stunned when I came to work yesterday morning, and brokenhearted, at [what] a member of Congress was doing,” Kelly said during a press briefing at the White House, referring to Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.). “It stuns me that a member of Congress would have listened in on that conversation. It stuns me. I thought at least that was sacred.”

John Kelly 'Stunned' By 'Selfish' Congresswoman Who Recounted Trump's Call With Soldier's Widow

Except Kelly confirmed what congresswoman and Mrs Johnson said.

Wilson did not "listen in". Mrs Johnson put the speaker on for her family, who were also in the car. You would have done exactly the same thing.

While this was probably not why Mrs Johnson turned on the speaker, most people now know to have witnesses and/or record all conversations with trump.

Note to OP - why don't you ask mods to combine this 58th thread with all the others? :rolleyes:

Broadcasted in the car, it was a private conversation, going to media and repeating what was said for all to hear was what the Congresswoman did.

Kelly just ripped to shreds the crticism of the phone call to the widow of the hero.

You guys might want to go buy yourselves a couple bars of Dove to clean yourselves up.

“I was stunned when I came to work yesterday morning, and brokenhearted, at [what] a member of Congress was doing,” Kelly said during a press briefing at the White House, referring to Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.). “It stuns me that a member of Congress would have listened in on that conversation. It stuns me. I thought at least that was sacred.”

Wilson did not "listen in". Mrs Johnson put the speaker on for her family, who were also in the car. You would have done exactly the same thing.

While this was probably not why Mrs Johnson turned on the speaker, most people now know to have witnesses and/or record all conversations with trump.

Note to OP - why don't you ask mods to combine this 58th thread with all the others? :rolleyes:

I wanted to have a separate thread, because you and the rest of the left deserve to have your nose rubbed in the mess you've created.
president TRUMP created the mess, by pulling in Obama and Kelly's son....and bragging how great he was vs other presidents, even though it had been over 2 weeks since the 4 brave soldiers were killed and pres trump had not even tweeted about the deaths and ambush yet....

and that was the day before the widow, family and congresswoman went to greet the dead soldier's body/casket....

Australia! Can you live in a place without the 2nd amendment/guns? :p

I wanted to have a separate thread, because you and the rest of the left deserve to have your nose rubbed in the mess you've created.
president TRUMP created the mess, by pulling in Obama and Kelly's son....and bragging how great he was vs other presidents, even though it had been over 2 weeks since the 4 brave soldiers were killed and pres trump had not even tweeted about the deaths and ambush yet....

and that was the day before the widow, family and congresswoman went to greet the dead soldier's body/casket....

It's their country, I have no choice but to deal with their laws.

Anyway, Trump is his own worse enemy with his mouth and tweets, but this was a non-story until the lousy ass anti-Trump congresswoman ran to the media.

Trump has something on Kelly. Either that or Kelly’s so intertwined in the shit with Trump that he thinks he’ll go down too if Trump goes down. After Trump used Kelly’s dead son in an effort to spin a story to make himself look good, Kelly plays the good little lapdog and lets him. What a little bitch.
You're a cuck. You have no right to call anyone else a little bitch.
BlackFlag is a leftist troll.

No matter what his real situation is, he would lie about it just to fuck with you and everyone else here.

Fuck him, who gives a shit what some moron like him tries to think anyway?

He is the leftwing version of Odinium,

Anyway, Trump is his own worse enemy with his mouth and tweets, but this was a non-story until the lousy ass anti-Trump congresswoman ran to the media.

actually the press went crazy on his comments trying to disparage president Obama and then bragged about himself....it became a story and partisan WHEN Pres Trump tried to once again degrade Pres Obama to try to make himself look better....

this was the day before the congresswoman and dead soldier's casket homecoming....

It was very disappointing to hear Trump do that, make it partisan....

And I would imagine that the soldier's family and this black congresswoman before Trump's call, were already disappointed in pres trump....especially putting President Obama down the way this president has done since day one of his presidency and prior, by being a leader in the Obama is a Kenyan, birther movement to de-legitimize any way they could, pres obama...because he was black...yes, that's why the birther movement existed, it was never based on facts....

having said that, the congresswoman could have approached Trump in private, if he would have allowed the meeting, and told him how much sadder he made the widow by saying what he said, (and in a dream world), president Trump could have called back the widow and told her that he didn't mean to make her even more sad....by what he said....

all in private....

The conversation was on speaker phone.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 10/5 - 10/18 -- 39.3 55.6 -16.3
Marist 10/15 - 10/17 928 RV 38 54 -16
Gallup 10/16 - 10/18 1500 A 36 59 -23
Rasmussen Reports 10/16 - 10/18 1500 LV 41 57 -16
Reuters/Ipsos 10/13 - 10/17 1678 A 38 58 -20
Economist/YouGov 10/15 - 10/16 1326 RV 41 54 -13
CNN 10/12 - 10/15 RV 38 57 -19
Emerson 10/12 - 10/14 820 RV 44 50 -6
Quinnipiac 10/5 - 10/10 1482 RV 38 56 -18
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval!

Sure, and the people believe what the minions of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown have to say. In fact, what Kelly said seemed to confirm exactly what the Congresswoman and the Johnson family stated. Which proved that his boss is a complete liar.

The conversation was on speaker phone.

Yes I know, the Congresswoman however who hates Trump, decided to make this a partisan political story and ran to the media.

Broadcasted in the car, it was a private conversation, going to media and repeating what was said for all to hear was what the Congresswoman did.

Good for her. Everyone should know how empathic the President is.

Kelly was outraged by people exposing the private conversations with Military families (while he listened in) then defended Trump after throwing his dead sons corpse into the fray.

Kelly didn't back Trump today in the sense that Trump said the Congresswoman lied about what he said. Instead Kelly said he told Trump what to say and the dipshit President fucked it up... but it was all Kelly's fault?

If Trump ever admitted he fucked up, I think the entire continent of North America would sink.

Kelly didn't back Trump today in the sense that Trump said the Congresswoman lied about what he said. Instead Kelly said he told Trump what to say and the dipshit President fucked it up... but it was all Kelly's fault?

If Trump ever admitted he fucked up, I think the entire continent of North America would sink.

Trump is like a bull in a china closet, he fucked up the way he went about this, then made it worse with his press conference later.
Still, this was all blown out of proportion by the Trump hating Congresswoman, and the Trump hating media.

Bill and Hill are in big trouble....they got the payoff! The DOJ is going to start an investigation over 45 million dollars sent to the Clinton crime family foundation...

Forum List

Back