The Left Is Making Up Events In The News To Create Symbolic Issues That Fit Their Agenda

The right contrives lies and straw man fallacies to advance their agenda, this thread being one of many examples
here is a great one about restaurants closing in Seattle due to the mandatory minimum wage increase and it is a current topic and thread. Such a big lie and fake story that the pro business conservative publication FORBES produced an article about it calling it the "Anatomy of a Lie".
what Article in Forbes this one?
Proof Perfect That The Minimum Wage Costs Jobs - Forbes

Btw I have had a Subscription to forbes since the 80s
No, this one. The one you posted is an opinion commentary.

forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2015/03/22/minimum-wage-increase-killing-seattle-restaurants-anatomy-of-a-lie-from-inside-the-bubble/
That's also a opinion piece, because we will never know till 2018? Until the full law comes into effect, but common sense and looking at history of places like Detroit says my link is correct
The article gives a detailed line of events that led a fraudulent blogg piece of total lies through the process of becoming a mainstream lie. It showed how a totally false story could end being broadcast of the Rush show to a national audience and even portrayed as credible on FOX News after it had been exposed as a total farce. The story claimed restaurants in Seattle were closing do to the raise of minimum wage to 15.00 per hour. Not a single restaurant was closed and the minimum wage is Seattle was only being raised from 9.47, the state minimum, to 9.50, the new city minimum. Your excuse response is to claim that the fraudulent piece is irrelevant because it reinforces your opinion on the topic. Hey, look at Detroit, that is proof the idea behind the lies are right and therefore justified.
Minimum Wage Ordinance SOCR - CivilRights seattle.gov
On June 3, 2014, Mayor Murray signed a new minimum wage ordinance passed by Seattle City Council. Beginning April 1, 2015, the ordinance will increase in the minimum wage in the City of Seattle to $15 an hour, phased in over time.
Opps! Enough said. Next time do not embarrass yourself with unsupported garbage.

Here are the facts of "hands up don't shoot" and (Republican generated) Benghazi but I'll bet RWs will refuse to watch it because they prefer their lies to the truth.
Jon Stewart, huh..? Now that's a reliable source. He has an army of investigative reporters employed by his news network. Oh.. wait a minute, he doesn't have a news network, he gets his news from MSNBC. Oh well, it doesn't matter when you are a leftist.

bla bla bla

when Stewart attacks the left he's 100% credible and correct ... when he attacks the right he, and his reporters aren't a credible source..

works great if you're a partisan HACK.

The right contrives lies and straw man fallacies to advance their agenda, this thread being one of many examples
So who contrived what,hands up don't shoot,was false,the gang rape was also.
Keeping in form,you attack the messenger,but reject the truth,thanks for reinforcing the OP,good job.

This is what you get for getting your news from Fox.

Here are the facts of "hands up don't shoot" and (Republican generated) Benghazi but I'll bet RWs will refuse to watch it because they prefer their lies to the truth.

Jon Stewart calls out Fox News for a double standard in covering Ferguson and Benghazi - The Washington Post

So Stewart defends one lie with another lie?

Is that the best he can do?

No wonder he's leaving.....
Jon Stewart, huh..? Now that's a reliable source. He has an army of investigative reporters employed by his news network. Oh.. wait a minute, he doesn't have a news network, he gets his news from MSNBC. Oh well, it doesn't matter when you are a leftist.

bla bla bla

when Stewart attacks the left he's 100% credible and correct ... when he attacks the right he, and his reporters aren't a credible source..

Using a comedian as proof is a highly dubious undertaking.

here is a great one about restaurants closing in Seattle due to the mandatory minimum wage increase and it is a current topic and thread. Such a big lie and fake story that the pro business conservative publication FORBES produced an article about it calling it the "Anatomy of a Lie".
what Article in Forbes this one?
Proof Perfect That The Minimum Wage Costs Jobs - Forbes

Btw I have had a Subscription to forbes since the 80s
No, this one. The one you posted is an opinion commentary.

forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2015/03/22/minimum-wage-increase-killing-seattle-restaurants-anatomy-of-a-lie-from-inside-the-bubble/
That's also a opinion piece, because we will never know till 2018? Until the full law comes into effect, but common sense and looking at history of places like Detroit says my link is correct
The article gives a detailed line of events that led a fraudulent blogg piece of total lies through the process of becoming a mainstream lie. It showed how a totally false story could end being broadcast of the Rush show to a national audience and even portrayed as credible on FOX News after it had been exposed as a total farce. The story claimed restaurants in Seattle were closing do to the raise of minimum wage to 15.00 per hour. Not a single restaurant was closed and the minimum wage is Seattle was only being raised from 9.47, the state minimum, to 9.50, the new city minimum. Your excuse response is to claim that the fraudulent piece is irrelevant because it reinforces your opinion on the topic. Hey, look at Detroit, that is proof the idea behind the lies are right and therefore justified.
On June 3, 2014, Mayor Murray signed a new minimum wage ordinance passed by Seattle City Council. Beginning April 1, 2015, the ordinance will increase in the minimum wage in the City of Seattle to $15 an hour, phased in over time.
Opps! Enough said. Next time do not embarrass yourself with unsupported garbage.
Opps your ass, what do you think "phased in over time" means. On April 1, 2015 the wage went from 9.47 to 9.50, exactly as I stated. It will increase incrementally every year and will not actually reach 15.00 per hour until 2018. Are incremental increases and phased in over time difficult terms for you to comprehend?

So who contrived what,hands up don't shoot,was false,the gang rape was also.
Keeping in form,you attack the messenger,but reject the truth,thanks for reinforcing the OP,good job.

This is what you get for getting your news from Fox.

Jon Stewart calls out Fox News for a double standard in covering Ferguson and Benghazi - The Washington Post

So Stewart defends one lie with another lie?

Is that the best he can do?

No wonder he's leaving.....:muahaha:
He is a comedian; his POV is worthless.

bla bla bla

What an imbecile! There is nothing partisan about pointing out that Stewart gets his news via other news outlets like most of us who do not have our own news organizations.

bla bla bla

What an imbecile! There is nothing partisan about pointing out that Stewart gets his news via other news outlets like most of us who do not have our own news organizations.

yeah well, you're a partisan HACK, sooooo

Opps your ass, what do you think "phased in over time" means. On April 1, 2015 the wage went from 9.47 to 9.50, exactly as I stated. It will increase incrementally every year and will not actually reach 15.00 per hour until 2018. Are incremental increases and phased in over time difficult terms for you to comprehend?
The phallus is phased in over a period of time to prolong the enjoyment. The result is still $ 15.00/hr isn't it?

There is a great one about restaurants closing in Seattle due to the mandatory minimum wage increase and it is a current topic and thread. Such a big lie and fake story that the pro business conservative publication FORBES produced an article about it calling it the "Anatomy of a Lie".

They'll just say the left did it / or made them do it

The phallus is phased in over a period of time to prolong the enjoyment. The result is still $ 15.00/hr isn't it?
OK, the thread is about media making stuff up. I posted a link from a well know credible conservative business publication for an investigative essay about how false stories are created by the media to fit an agenda bubble audience. It is done by modern "news" sources from all sides of the political spectrum. If you want to believe some distorted nonsense that one segment is more dishonest than the other and therefore excuses the use of misrepresentation by others you have every right to that misperception and fantasy.

The Left Is Making Up Events In The News To Create Symbolic Issues That Fit Their Agenda

Like equal rights?

The people in this country needs to wake up to the fact. Most of this lamestream media has become an enemy to a lot them.

they aren't "reporting" the news. They are DRIVING the news and has become a danger to us

The people on this message board have awakened to the fact that you, Stephanie, are a parrot and have the judgment of a parrot. Get a tin foil hate, toss the Limbaugh Letter in the trash and find out where on the radio you can find NPR, and on the TV PBS.

In a few months you might be capable of posting something thoughtful (or suffer cognitive dissonance and need meds. But first the health care professional would need to rule in cognition which might be very difficult).

Everyone is familiar with "Hands Up, Don't Shoot". We found out the whole thing was made up by lying journalists, perpetrated by a tax-cheat, Al Sharpton, and encouraged and prodded along by a dishonest president.

When did this happen?

It seems this is the popular thing to say amongst republicans and they say it often to "catapult the propaganda" but never show where they are getting that info...

Because from thin air isnt in PDF format

Everyone is familiar with "Hands Up, Don't Shoot". We found out the whole thing was made up by lying journalists, perpetrated by a tax-cheat, Al Sharpton, and encouraged and prodded along by a dishonest president.

When did this happen?

It seems this is the popular thing to say amongst republicans and they say it often to "catapult the propaganda" but never show where they are getting that info...

Did you fall sleep and stayed hibernated in the past few months? Eric Holder's FBI report confirms it did not happen. Fuck! I am sorry… maybe watched some news where there were no closed captioning. I am not mocking your hearing impairment I just remind you to turn on CC on your remote.

OK, the thread is about media making stuff up. I posted a link from a well know credible conservative business publication for an investigative essay about how false stories are created by the media to fit an agenda bubble audience. It is done by modern "news" sources from all sides of the political spectrum. If you want to believe some distorted nonsense that one segment is more dishonest than the other and therefore excuses the use of misrepresentation by others you have every right to that misperception and fantasy.
OK, Forbes is not conservative.
It was an opinion piece, not an investigative essay.
The Left is thoroughly dishonest. The Right only occasionally so.

A thread like this amuse me, that's me, my picture a few days ago.at work, I care about my operators with a passion, I make good money and it don't bother me if this company closes,I am in high demand, but what about my single mother operators?.what would they do?

That breaks my heart

Liberals are trying to destroy their dreams, by nonsense, this company cant compete globally with a with a across the board major MW increase, they are making enough money at $13 bucks and hours since MW is now at $7.25

When did this happen?

Did you fall sleep and stayed hibernated in the past few months?

This is the usual response. A silly question to start it out to avoid the answer.

Eric Holder's FBI report confirms it did not happen.

What is that "it" you are referring to? And will you be the first person to cite WHERE the report does that? Not likely...

Fuck! I am sorry… maybe watched some news where there were no closed captioning. I am not mocking your hearing impairment I just remind you to turn on CC on your remote.

And end with a funny jab...and no proof. One day I will meet that person but this guy aint it

Forum List

Back