The left is embarrassing themselves with the O'Reilly nonsense.

Along with the clown avatars it has to be one of the least mature things I've seen them do in some time.

It seems like there is a new thread every couple days if not everyday about some bullshit from the 80's. It's so sad that I can't help but laugh. Seriously who gives a rats ass? The guy is a pundit/entertainer on TV & these morons act like he's writing law or ruling from a bench.

All I can say is don't forget to look under your beds for Fox News employees ya nutjobs.
I usually place relevance to these things based on if they are being talked about by people I know in my everyday life. For instance... When the story broke about Brian Williams lying... It was brought up in a meeting at work as an "OMG can you believe the gall of this guy"current event. Bill OReilly?? Not so much so... Meh... Who cares.

That's funny. As if anyone who works with you is interested in engaging you in a discussion of that nature. You don't get to be such a batshit crazy nutter online without some real life practice. My guess is that those you work with are put off by the idea of it.

"Psssst! Here comes Gin! Shhhhhh. Don't bring up O'Reilly!!......she's out there!!"
Think so? Hmmm ...must be why they engaged in the Brian Williams story. Because they didn't want my feedback. That's logical... not.

Got anything else?
Did you hear? Brian Williams said he was the original Bill O'Reilly. He was O'Reilly before it was cool to be.....*nods sagely* But don't tell the left. They'll have to go out and make up more stuff about someone else so they can keep their tit-for-tat teeter totter even.

Along with the clown avatars it has to be one of the least mature things I've seen them do in some time.

It seems like there is a new thread every couple days if not everyday about some bullshit from the 80's. It's so sad that I can't help but laugh. Seriously who gives a rats ass? The guy is a pundit/entertainer on TV & these morons act like he's writing law or ruling from a bench.

All I can say is don't forget to look under your beds for Fox News employees ya nutjobs.
I usually place relevance to these things based on if they are being talked about by people I know in my everyday life. For instance... When the story broke about Brian Williams lying... It was brought up in a meeting at work as an "OMG can you believe the gall of this guy"current event. Bill OReilly?? Not so much so... Meh... Who cares.

That's funny. As if anyone who works with you is interested in engaging you in a discussion of that nature. You don't get to be such a batshit crazy nutter online without some real life practice. My guess is that those you work with are put off by the idea of it.

"Psssst! Here comes Gin! Shhhhhh. Don't bring up O'Reilly!!......she's out there!!"
Think so? Hmmm ...must be why they engaged in the Brian Williams story. Because they didn't want my feedback. That's logical... not.

Got anything else?

Nah.....they new you'd be fine talking about Williams. They were all mocking him too. In the case of O'Reilly......you'd be defending the guy and would get upset about him being mocked. They know this and....in the interest of workplace harmony.....just let it go.
They were? And here I thought they were just discussing a current event. Good thing you are here to interpret events you were not present for.

Loon.
Brian Williams getting caught lying was a current event because he had never been caught in the situation. Bill O Reilly and FOX News getting caught lying was not really comparable. They have had reputations for dishonesty for many years and the detailed revelations were not a surprise. In addition, Brian William's had an audience that averaved over 10 million views a night compared to O Reilly averaging less than 3 million. Commentaries, comments made by NBC news anchor Brian Williams equal significant news. The same from FOX talking head O Reilly equals just another average day of political talking points and propaganda.

Got anything else?
Did you hear? Brian Williams said he was the original Bill O'Reilly. He was O'Reilly before it was cool to be.....*nods sagely* But don't tell the left. They'll have to go out and make up more stuff about someone else so they can keep their tit-for-tat teeter totter even.
Hey... They don't wear clown face for nothing... Just sayin. :)

To be fair to the left, they embarrass themselves with every one of their little issues. All of them. No exceptions.

They are complete tools.

Here, take a look at these useless dispshits.

We're merely enjoying O'Lielly's performance as he insists everything he says is the truth. Fake sincerity like that isn't seen every day, it deserves to be noticed.

Who knows, he may explain tides to us, I wouldn't want to miss that.
It was seen everyday at 5:30 pm on NBC Nightly News but I don't see yall making any threads about it, much less on a daily/hourly basis.

If you're not embarrassed you should at least just stop in order to avoid looking so stupid.
You watch NBC News? You are a liberal (and a felon).

Has the MSM really covered the O'Reilly story? Have they covered to the same extent FNC covered the Brian Williams story? The only time I see anything about O'Reilly is on USMB via links from liberal 'news' sources.
The MSM is not covering it becuase they know it's not a story as I pointed out on another thread even MSNBC is not talking about it and at one time they would have covered this for weeks on end that should tell you just how irrelevant the story is. Oh everyone covered the Brian Williams story not just FOX and as far as I can see FOX didn't cover it anymore than anyone else did the coverage all started and stopped at about the same time.

What's embarrassing for conservatives is O'Reilly isn't being investigated by Fox the same way NBC is investigating Williams, which is consistent with the fact that Fox isn't 'news,' and O'Reilly isn't a 'journalist.'

In the end it makes no difference whether O'Reilly is a liar or not, as both he and Fox are completely devoid of credibility.

Whats embrassing is how the left thinks FOX should be investigating things that are being alleged to have happened 33 and 37 years ago. What would any of you think if your current employer started investigating you for things you might have said over thirty years ago? If this doesn't put this idiocy into prespective nothing will.

Has the MSM really covered the O'Reilly story? Have they covered to the same extent FNC covered the Brian Williams story? The only time I see anything about O'Reilly is on USMB via links from liberal 'news' sources.
You just validated the thread title.
By simply asking a question?
Yes. You're making the connect between two disconnected entities as reflected in the thread title. O'Reilly is an opinion show and Williams, in his capacity as new anchor, is supposed to be a news reporter. Big difference. Like comparing Madcow's show to Cronkite or Chris Matthews to Peter Jennings.

Yes. You're making the connect between two disconnected entities as reflected in the thread title. O'Reilly is an opinion show and Williams, in his capacity as new anchor, is supposed to be a news reporter. Big difference. Like comparing Madcow's show to Cronkite or Chris Matthews to Peter Jennings.
True...but lemmings take O'Reilly opinion as fact, Gospel fact.

But no, I haven't made any connect. The OP, the felon...thinks that this is a major news story being covered outside of liberal web sites and forums. It is not.

True...but lemmings take O'Reilly opinion as fact, Gospel fact.

But no, I haven't made any connect. The OP, the felon...thinks that this is a major news story being covered outside of liberal web sites and forums. It is not.
Those who take O'R as news are a separate issue and are their own problem. Your point about coverage of BW vs O'R makes the point of the thread. They should not even be mentioned in the same sentence.

Bogus Bill O'Reilly
Audio Tapes Conflict With Bill O'Reilly Tale About Suicide In JFK Case (AUDIO)

Audio Tapes Conflict With Bill O Reilly Tale About Suicide In JFK Case AUDIO

The details in the audio would appear to conflict directly with O'Reilly's 2012 book, "Killing Kennedy," in which he described being outside the house where the suicide took place at the moment it happened.

In the book O'Reilly wrote about covering the JFK case in the 1970s for Dallas television station WFAA. He wrote that he was at the doorstep of George de Mohrenschildt, a friend of Kennedy's assassin, when the man committed suicide.

"In March of 1977 a young reporter knocked on the door of de Mohrenschildt's daughter's home, he heard the shotgun blast that marked the suicide of the Russian," he wrote.

"That reporter's name is Bill O'Reilly," the passage concluded. The claim was replicated in the children's version of O'Reilly's Kennedy book.

But audio recordings, originally published in 2013 by researcher Jefferson Morely and released with better sound quality by CNN on Sunday, showed that O'Reilly called investigator Gaeton Fonzi to confirm de Mohrenschildt's death.

Probably because you associate mostly with teabaggers who want to ignore any mud on the right wing's shoes.

Forum List

Back