The left is embarrassing themselves with the O'Reilly nonsense.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Along with the clown avatars it has to be one of the least mature things I've seen them do in some time.

It seems like there is a new thread every couple days if not everyday about some bullshit from the 80's. It's so sad that I can't help but laugh. Seriously who gives a rats ass? The guy is a pundit/entertainer on TV & these morons act like he's writing law or ruling from a bench.

All I can say is don't forget to look under your beds for Fox News employees ya nutjobs.

Last edited:
We're merely enjoying O'Lielly's performance as he insists everything he says is the truth. Fake sincerity like that isn't seen every day, it deserves to be noticed.

Who knows, he may explain tides to us, I wouldn't want to miss that.

Has the MSM really covered the O'Reilly story? Have they covered to the same extent FNC covered the Brian Williams story? The only time I see anything about O'Reilly is on USMB via links from liberal 'news' sources.

Along with the clown avatars it has to be one of the least mature things I've seen them do in some time.

It seems like there is a new thread every couple days if not everyday about some bullshit from the 80's. It's so sad that I can't help but laugh. Seriously who gives a rats ass? The guy is a pundit/entertainer on TV & these morons act like he's writing law or ruling from a bench.

All I can say is don't forget to look under your beds for Fox News employees ya nutjobs.
FE4kbY2kRir9GipowB4p_Owl%20Deal%20With%20It.gif

Gramps, I think that the clown avies are kind of funny, especially Westwall's avie of Hillary! Lighten up, dude. All the Birther crap has desensitized the left to this kind of thing.

My hunch is, if you guys on the right want the left to play cricket, you need to stop gloating every time you pick up a few seats and QUIT TRYING TO BLAME "THE OMUMINATAOR" (or whatever his nickname is this week) for all misdeeds that befall mankind.

Rightwingers are the first to pile on some poor left-tard and the first to wine the minute they get back what they dish out.

The only one who should be embarrassed is that blowhard Billy boy, sexual predator and draft dodger. Love how the right excuses morons like Billy. If BS in the dictionary needed a picture it would be Billy.

Bill O Reilly Furious Fox News anchor denies claims he exaggerated his time reporting in Falklands war zone - News of the World

'Bill O'Reilly Has His Own Brian Williams Problem'
Bill O Reilly Has His Own Brian Williams Problem Mother Jones

'Giuliani & Obama: Immigrant Families and Really Loving America'
Giuliani Obama Immigrant Families and Really Loving America Informed Comment

I usually place relevance to these things based on if they are being talked about by people I know in my everyday life. For instance... When the story broke about Brian Williams lying... It was brought up in a meeting at work as an "OMG can you believe the gall of this guy"current event. Bill OReilly?? Not so much so... Meh... Who cares.

I usually place relevance to these things based on if they are being talked about by people I know in my everyday life. For instance... When the story broke about Brian Williams lying... It was brought up in a meeting at work as an "OMG can you believe the gall of this guy"current event. Bill OReilly?? Not so much so... Meh... Who cares.

That's funny. As if anyone who works with you is interested in engaging you in a discussion of that nature. You don't get to be such a batshit crazy nutter online without some real life practice. My guess is that those you work with are put off by the idea of it.

"Psssst! Here comes Gin! Shhhhhh. Don't bring up O'Reilly!!......she's out there!!"

Gramps, I think that the clown avies are kind of funny, especially Westwall's avie of Hillary! Lighten up, dude. All the Birther crap has desensitized the left to this kind of thing.

My hunch is, if you guys on the right want the left to play cricket, you need to stop gloating every time you pick up a few seats and QUIT TRYING TO BLAME "THE OMUMINATAOR" (or whatever his nickname is this week) for all misdeeds that befall mankind.

Rightwingers are the first to pile on some poor left-tard and the first to wine the minute they get back what they dish out.
Yeah, I don't think either end of the spectrum is embarrassed about pretty much anything.

I'd think a person needs to be able to feel shame first.

That's funny. As if anyone who works with you is interested in engaging you in a discussion of that nature. You don't get to be such a batshit crazy nutter online without some real life practice. My guess is that those you work with are put off by the idea of it.

"Psssst! Here comes Gin! Shhhhhh. Don't bring up O'Reilly!!......she's out there!!"
Think so? Hmmm ...must be why they engaged in the Brian Williams story. Because they didn't want my feedback. That's logical... not.

Got anything else?

Think so? Hmmm ...must be why they engaged in the Brian Williams story. Because they didn't want my feedback. That's logical... not.

Got anything else?

Nah.....they new you'd be fine talking about Williams. They were all mocking him too. In the case of O'Reilly......you'd be defending the guy and would get upset about him being mocked. They know this and....in the interest of workplace harmony.....just let it go.

Yes....I'm staying at a Holiday Inn Express.

Got anything else?

Nah.....they new you'd be fine talking about Williams. They were all mocking him too. In the case of O'Reilly......you'd be defending the guy and would get upset about him being mocked. They know this and....in the interest of workplace harmony.....just let it go.
They were? And here I thought they were just discussing a current event. Good thing you are here to interpret events you were not present for.

Loon.

Got anything else?

They were? And here I thought they were just discussing a current event. Good thing you are here to interpret events you were not present for.

Loon.

You are welcome.

Got anything else?

Loon.

You are welcome.

For what? Illustrating the lies of left wing loons? That was already a given.

Got anything else?

Loon.

You are welcome.

I'll tell ya.....I don't think I can hang with this level of witty banter.

We're merely enjoying O'Lielly's performance as he insists everything he says is the truth. Fake sincerity like that isn't seen every day, it deserves to be noticed.

Who knows, he may explain tides to us, I wouldn't want to miss that.
It was seen everyday at 5:30 pm on NBC Nightly News but I don't see yall making any threads about it, much less on a daily/hourly basis.

If you're not embarrassed you should at least just stop in order to avoid looking so stupid.

Got anything else?

Loon.

You are welcome.

I'll tell ya.....I don't think I can hang with this level of witty banter.
Such a shame. I will live though I'm sure.

Forum List

Back