The Left is dead set on revoking the right to free speech for others

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
I was just listening to a radio program explaining how Google and Facebook now block negative results regarding Islam or Jihad...even if they are true and relevant. Only results that reflect Islam positively are allowed. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds like something Facebook an Google WOULD do.

I do know the Left has used the tactic of shaming and Political Correctness for a long time....calling anyone who has an opposing view a bigot, racist or worse.

The program also mentioned that Hillary Clinton tried to suppress freedom of speech in the UN....a quick search on several search engines proved that to be correct.....

Just search this phrase......you'll get all the facts you need.

hillary clinton supports resolution to end free speech

I say if you oppose the Left's steady evil march against freedom, you'd best come out of the corner and get active against it. They have a hell of a head start on achieving totalitarianism right here in the USA.

Free speech is not the only right in their sights. We all are familiar with their baseless crusade against the 2nd amendment.

It's not funny. This shit is getting serious.

Of course, they have no arguments but want your money anyway... so this is the only way "forward", as they would call it.

I was just listening to a radio program explaining how Google and Facebook now block negative results regarding Islam or Jihad...even if they are true and relevant. Only results that reflect Islam positively are allowed. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds like something Facebook an Google WOULD do.

I do know the Left has used the tactic of shaming and Political Correctness for a long time....calling anyone who has an opposing view a bigot, racist or worse.

The program also mentioned that Hillary Clinton tried to suppress freedom of speech in the UN....a quick search on several search engines proved that to be correct.....

Just search this phrase......you'll get all the facts you need.

hillary clinton supports resolution to end free speech

I say if you oppose the Left's steady evil march against freedom, you'd best come out of the corner and get active against it. They have a hell of a head start on achieving totalitarianism right here in the USA.

Free speech is not the only right in their sights. We all are familiar with their baseless crusade against the 2nd amendment.

It's not funny. This shit is getting serious.

It seems like we're moving from one box to the next...

""There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt

Forum List

Back