The left destroys everything they control.

All of that and not to mention the 3 states that have recounts going are run by republicans. I guess he started drinking at 9AM or so and hasn’t stopped since.
If you're talking about florida, the two districts lean democrat that have a problem.

The recounts are being run by republicans because they could not find anyone else who could count past 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allowing men pretending to be women in our daughter's restrooms

And ?

Have you ever even known a trans person ? Most of them are real passable . Why not let them use the restroom they can pass for .

Pedos look normal also.....think hard well dweller

You think hard and well.

You saying molesters just hang out in bathrooms looking to diddle kids ?

By the way . Most molesters are family members . Best not to let family babysit your kids .
Yeah, like homosexuals who adopted someone.

And ?

Have you ever even known a trans person ? Most of them are real passable . Why not let them use the restroom they can pass for .

Pedos look normal also.....think hard well dweller

You think hard and well.

You saying molesters just hang out in bathrooms looking to diddle kids ?

By the way . Most molesters are family members . Best not to let family babysit your kids .
Yeah, like homosexuals who adopted someone.

I have never met someone who isn’t some else’s family member.

#2. Unions .

Unions are just workers banding together to ensure fair treatment with employers .

Cons hate unions cause their big business masters don’t like unionized workers ; “working Americans getting a fair wage and health benefits ! ? That’s an outrage !!!”

Unions are Dem hive voting blocs that many fail to deliver a fair wage.
True story.

Union employees get paid more and have more Bennies than non union .

That’s a true story.

Unions are the mob and lazy faggots

True story.

And ?

Bathrooms are kind of private. It’s not about appearances. It’s about genetics and what is in their minds and intents.

I'll make it so easy everyone will understand, dangly bit you go to the men's restroom, absence of said bit you may go to the women's restroom

Ok Lass .

A man walks out of the ladies room. Are you going to think “oh , that must be a trans gender person using the correct gender bathroom “?

Or are you going to freak out and call the cops?

A man walks out of the restroom my daughters are in and it's going to be ugly...more so if their dad is with me

Exactly!

That’s why the bathroom bills are dumb . You actually agree with me . That “man” is a transgendered woman that your husband beat up because you forced her to use the ladies room.

Bathrooms are kind of private. It’s not about appearances. It’s about genetics and what is in their minds and intents.

What’s your point ?

And you are right . Bathrooms are private . Who cares who’s in the stall next to you .
Pervert Caught on Video Looking Under Man’s Bathroom Stall! | The JV Show | WiLD 94.9

Loving parents, that's who

Lol! You post a story about a guy in the guys room to bolster your argument Against trans people using the other gender restroom?

Way to contradict yourself .
Yeah a grown man waving his dick in girls faces is normal to you?

Geez, what bathrooms are you going into ?
It's been documented that grown men have been getting nude in girls locker rooms. A swim center comes to mind. You think that's normal?

All of that and not to mention the 3 states that have recounts going are run by republicans. I guess he started drinking at 9AM or so and hasn’t stopped since.
If you're talking about florida, the two districts lean democrat that have a problem.

The recounts are being run by republicans because they could not find anyone else who could count past 1.

They are state wide recounts. The GOP controls the secretary of State’s office who is conducting the re-counts. Nothing the Democrats did has lead to this. Hate to ruin your guys’ day with facts but they are what they are.

#2. Unions .

Unions are just workers banding together to ensure fair treatment with employers .

Cons hate unions cause their big business masters don’t like unionized workers ; “working Americans getting a fair wage and health benefits ! ? That’s an outrage !!!”

True story.

That’s a true story.

True story.

How dare you speak of our police and firefighters that way!

They are state wide recounts. The GOP controls the secretary of State’s office who is conducting the re-counts. Nothing the Democrats did has lead to this. Hate to ruin your guys’ day with facts but they are what they are.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....oh boy

#2. Unions .

True story.

That’s a true story.

True story.

Union members got better benefits under the mob than the current Dem political organizers.

It's democrat run cities that can't have fair elections. That's why you need illegals here.

Lol, the democrats are all a sudden finding new votes, when you need them. Voter fraud.

And ?

I'll make it so easy everyone will understand, dangly bit you go to the men's restroom, absence of said bit you may go to the women's restroom

Ok Lass .

A man walks out of the ladies room. Are you going to think “oh , that must be a trans gender person using the correct gender bathroom “?

A man walks out of the restroom my daughters are in and it's going to be ugly...more so if their dad is with me

Exactly!

That’s why the bathroom bills are dumb . You actually agree with me . That “man” is a transgendered woman that your husband beat up because you forced her to use the ladies room.

Gawd you're fcking stupid

What’s your point ?

And you are right . Bathrooms are private . Who cares who’s in the stall next to you .
Pervert Caught on Video Looking Under Man’s Bathroom Stall! | The JV Show | WiLD 94.9

Loving parents, that's who

Lol! You post a story about a guy in the guys room to bolster your argument Against trans people using the other gender restroom?

It's been documented that grown men have been getting nude in girls locker rooms. A swim center comes to mind. You think that's normal?

No! And it’s illegal .

You think it’s suddenly ok for me to jump into the girls shower at school.

Ok Lass .

Exactly!

Gawd you're fcking stupid

What’s the matter . Boxed into a corner and now all you have is insults.

You righties are so ignorant as to assume you can easily point out all transgendered people .

#2. Unions .

Yeah, like all the hostess workers that ended up unemployed earning zero? Great job.

Or you mean like the GM and Chrysler workers that ended up unemployed earning zero? Great job.

I would be hard pressed to list a time where the unions actually did something good for their members.

There are two reasons right-wing people do not like unions.

Number one.... Unions have become a PR arm of the Democrat party. More interested in advancing Democrats, even at the cost of their members.

When you are more tied to a political party, than you are tied to your own members who fund your organization, then you are parasite, not a benefit.

Number two.... Unions have become more interested in destroying the companies they pay their wages, than benefiting those companies. As a result, a Union is more likely to destroy the companies their members work for, thus driving them out of work, than they are advancing both the employees and those companies.

This is why German Unions have nothing to do with American Unions. German unions work with the company, to advance the company, not just advance a paycheck while the company is destroyed. German Unions actually understand that companies produce the wealth and jobs, that make their employees lives better.

American Unions sometimes even intentionally destroy the host company. The bankruptcy of Hostess was particularly egregious because members of the Union said they knew before hand that rejecting the companies restructuring plan would bankrupt the company, and they voted against it anyway.

The result was, they were all unemployed, and the investor company that bought up the bankrupt Hostess plant, had a company policy of not rehiring former union employees. So not only did they wreck their jobs, but destroyed future prospects for work, for all their former Union members.

Unions no longer serve a productive purpose in this economy. If they did, they wouldn't be declining across the entire economy. If they did, they wouldn't need laws to force new employees to join their Unions.

So Republicans do hate unions, because they harm the economy, and harm their own members. Why wouldn't we hate an organization that destroys it's own members? A bigger question is why are you in favor of an organization that harms its members? Doesn't that make you a rather terrible person?

No! And it’s illegal .

Obama was going to cut federal school funding if they didn't let it happen. I had a forum on this when he proposed it. Like i predicted, not a peep from a liberal.

No! And it’s illegal .

Obama was going to cut federal school funding if they didn't let it happen. I had a forum on this when he proposed it. Like i predicted, not a peep from a liberal.

You are totally misrepresenting the proposal .

Will none of you address my example of the “man” in the ladies room?

Forum List

Back