The left destroys everything they control.

Allowing men pretending to be women in our daughter's restrooms

And ?

Have you ever even known a trans person ? Most of them are real passable . Why not let them use the restroom they can pass for .

Bathrooms are kind of private. It’s not about appearances. It’s about genetics and what is in their minds and intents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s your point ?

And you are right . Bathrooms are private . Who cares who’s in the stall next to you .
Pervert Caught on Video Looking Under Man’s Bathroom Stall! | The JV Show | WiLD 94.9

Loving parents, that's who

A loving doting daddy would beat the shit out of that pervert...and the perv would deserve the beat down

You forgot a few:
1. Open borders
2. Sanctuary cities
3. Free college
4. Single Payer Healthcare
5. Eliminate ICE
6. Promote Globalism
7. Paris Climate Change Treaty where the US pays $trillions to poor countries
8. Stupid trade agreements
9. Let China run roughshod over the US for trade and intellectual property
10. Let NK develop nukes and delivery systems
11. Tax corporations so they relocate overseas
12. Max food stamps instead of good paying jobs
13. Opioid problem running rampant across the US
14. Gangs like MS-13 running rampant across the US
15. No steel or mining industries due to foreign "dumping" of subsidized products
16. No new pipelines
17. No offshore drilling
18. No privacy as tech giants like google and facebook work with dems to promote liberalism
19. Colleges deny any speakers except liberals and indoctrinate kids to be lifelong liberals or flunk out
20. The dems "Central Committee" appoint super-delegates to vote and subvert regular voters in primaries
21. Pack the US Supreme Court to promote liberal policies
22. Impeach anyone they deem not liberal enough, like Kavanaugh
23. Use the Federal Government to punish conservatives, like the IRS and Lois Lerner hounded conservatives
24. Use the Intel community to spy on the opposition party, like Hillary, FusionGPS, and the FBI/DOJ spied on Trump and published the phony Steele Dossier
25. Sell US secrets like Wen Ho Lee sold nuke secrets to China, and Hillary sold uranium to the Russians via the UraniumOne scam
26. Have the Black Panthers or antifa guard urban polling stations with clubs to keep conservative voters away, guarantee those 300,000 to 0 results
27. Do not allow conservative blacks on TV, keep those urban plantations 100% democrat.
28. Allow the aclu, and BLM to protect criminals and put blue lives in danger. Stop and frisk saved lives, democrat Chicago is a war zone
29. Hire bimbos to swear that they were sexually assaulted by the GOP candidates.
30. Block voter ID laws to ensure fraud.
31. Colleges only hire liberal professors, and promote only the Leftist perspective, conservatism is not allowed on campus.
32. late-night TV
33. NFL

And ?

Have you ever even known a trans person ? Most of them are real passable . Why not let them use the restroom they can pass for .

Pedos look normal also.....think hard well dweller

You think hard and well.

You saying molesters just hang out in bathrooms looking to diddle kids ?

By the way . Most molesters are family members . Best not to let family babysit your kids .

Major cities turning to shitholes? Check

Unions driving companies to bankruptcy? Check

Can't count ballots? Check

Allowing illegals to hide? Check

Passing laws that hurt economic growth? Check

Creating legislation that steals from hard working Americans? Check

Driving Americans into poverty? Check

Forcing banks to make loans guaranteed to default? Check

Where to start ? I guess from the top.

Cons love to crap on cities cause they are all basically blue .

Why don’t you list some non shithole republican cities . Since you imply such a thing exists .
Greenville SC

Well there’s a booming metropolis! 68,000 people ! That’s the best you got ? That’s a neighborhood in New York City .

Name a real city . One that at least has a major pro sports team .
Well most are them are liberal ran, and shitholes. Greenville is a great city, with conservative values. I actually live in Simpsonville, another great city.

Why don’t you list some non shithole republican cities . Since you imply such a thing exists .

Democrats run all those shit-hole cities, moron.

And ?

Bathrooms are kind of private. It’s not about appearances. It’s about genetics and what is in their minds and intents.

What’s your point ?

And you are right . Bathrooms are private . Who cares who’s in the stall next to you .
Pervert Caught on Video Looking Under Man’s Bathroom Stall! | The JV Show | WiLD 94.9

Lol! You post a story about a guy in the guys room to bolster your argument Against trans people using the other gender restroom?

Way to contradict yourself .

45837036_692287064482224_8156177156058120192_n.jpg

We'd crap on San Francisco, but you fuckers cornered the market

Democrats run all those shit-hole cities, moron.

Those “shithole cities “ are the economic engines of this country. Show some respect .

All of that and not to mention the 3 states that have recounts going are run by republicans. I guess he started drinking at 9AM or so and hasn’t stopped since.

Greenville SC

Well there’s a booming metropolis! 68,000 people ! That’s the best you got ? That’s a neighborhood in New York City .

Name a real city . One that at least has a major pro sports team .
Put down that goal post before you strain something.

And ?

What’s your point ?

Lol! You post a story about a guy in the guys room to bolster your argument Against trans people using the other gender restroom?

Yeah a grown man waving his dick in girls faces is normal to you?

And ?

I'll make it so easy everyone will understand, dangly bit you go to the men's restroom, absence of said bit you may go to the women's restroom

Ok Lass .

A man walks out of the ladies room. Are you going to think “oh , that must be a trans gender person using the correct gender bathroom “?

Or are you going to freak out and call the cops?

And ?

What’s your point ?

Yeah a grown man waving his dick in girls faces is normal to you?

Geez, what bathrooms are you going into ?

And ?

I'll make it so easy everyone will understand, dangly bit you go to the men's restroom, absence of said bit you may go to the women's restroom

Ok Lass .

A man walks out of the ladies room. Are you going to think “oh , that must be a trans gender person using the correct gender bathroom “?

Or are you going to freak out and call the cops?

A man walks out of the restroom my daughters are in and it's going to be ugly...more so if their dad is with me

Cons don’t need to crap on cities. We leave that up to you Leftards who literally crap on cities.

Forum List

Back