The left continues to deny basic science

The left's entire narrative is completely falling apart with each passing day...
"It has not warmed in Alabama in the last century according to NOAA’s own data,” Watts wrote on his website Watts Up With That? “In fact the average temperature has COOLED since 1895…"
Alarmists say global warming to blame for ‘record’ tick population — but there’s one massive problem
You do know that the Blaze is a far right non science site don’t you.
Actually the Blaze isn’t “right” or “left”. It’s real journalism. Unbiased. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Which is why it scares the hell out of you so much.

What the fuck? The refutation of what the asshole ignoramus said is in the policy statements of the Scientific Societies, National Academies of Science, and the major Universities on this small planet. No matter what you call yourself, that does not keep a lie from being a lie. AGW is a fact, one that nothing to do with politics, and one that has everything to do with the absorption spectrums of CO2, CH4, NOx, and water vapor.
Our Joint Chiefs of Staff have said that climate change is our #1 National Defense problem but what do they know.
They said that when they were under Obama's thumb and their jobs depended on agreeing with every idiocy he uttered.

Quoting an authority is never a valid argument in matters of absolute truth, which all scientific theories are.
No scientific theories are absolute truth, they are the best knowledge currently available. That you think any scientist regards any theory as 'absolute truth' shows just how scientifically illiterate you really are, if any more evidence was needed.

The left's entire narrative is completely falling apart with each passing day...
"It has not warmed in Alabama in the last century according to NOAA’s own data,” Watts wrote on his website Watts Up With That? “In fact the average temperature has COOLED since 1895…"
Alarmists say global warming to blame for ‘record’ tick population — but there’s one massive problem
You do know that the Blaze is a far right non science site don’t you.
Actually the Blaze isn’t “right” or “left”. It’s real journalism. Unbiased. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Which is why it scares the hell out of you so much.
You wouldn't know real journalism if it crawled into your skirt and bit you on your vagina.

What the fuck? The refutation of what the asshole ignoramus said is in the policy statements of the Scientific Societies, National Academies of Science, and the major Universities on this small planet. No matter what you call yourself, that does not keep a lie from being a lie. AGW is a fact, one that nothing to do with politics, and one that has everything to do with the absorption spectrums of CO2, CH4, NOx, and water vapor.
Our Joint Chiefs of Staff have said that climate change is our #1 National Defense problem but what do they know.
They said that when they were under Obama's thumb and their jobs depended on agreeing with every idiocy he uttered.
That's one of the dumbest things you've ever said and you have a large repertoire on that type of lunacy.
Our Joint Chiefs see for themselves that climate change producing droughts are causing a political problem of migrating large amounts of people into areas seeking life sustaining fresh water. Syria is just one example.
Your inane answer just shows how deeply and unrepentantly biased and foolish you are.

Quoting an authority is never a valid argument in matters of absolute truth, which all scientific theories are.
No scientific theories are absolute truth, they are the best knowledge currently available. That you think any scientist regards any theory as 'absolute truth' shows just how scientifically illiterate you really are, if any more evidence was needed.
I didn't say that, dumbass. I am saying precisely the opposite. Scientific theories are attempts at answering questions about absolute truth. Sometimes they are accurate. Sometimes they aren't. However, the opinion of the scientist is irrelevant to their truth or falsehood. Theories aren't true because some scientist or group of scientist says they are true. One amatuer with good evidence can prove even the most cherished theory to be false.

That's one of the dumbest things you've ever said and you have a large repertoire on that type of lunacy.
Our Joint Chiefs see for themselves that climate change producing droughts are causing a political problem of migrating large amounts of people into areas seeking life sustaining fresh water. Syria is just one example.
Your inane answer just shows how deeply and unrepentantly biased and foolish you are.

You said it was dumb, but you failed to prove it was wrong. You simply asserted that we can trust generals to pontificate on scientific matters. When have generals ever been trustworthy about anything?

You said it was dumb, but you failed to prove it was wrong. You simply asserted that we can trust generals to pontificate on scientific matters. When have generals ever been trustworthy about anything?
I just explained how the generals have seen for themselves how climate change has destabilized whole regions throughout the world.
You don't need a weatherman to tell you which way the wind blows.
Then you denegrate our best and our brightest to sublimate yourself to your fuhrer. You're a sick pup.

Well, is Alabama the World?

No, it's not.

So how the hell do you want to prove that GLOBAL warming isn't happening my talking ONLY about Alabama?

It's like saying that your skin has died, therefore you're dead.

Exactly! You’re so stupid - you defeat your own position. What do the Joint Chiefs know about science or climate?!? Answer: absolutely nothing.

They are experts in military tactics - not science. Idiot.

I just explained how the generals have seen for themselves how climate change has destabilized whole regions throughout the world.
Then you denegrate our best and our brightest to sublimateyiurself to yi
The generals haven't seen jack shit other than who signs their paychecks. General should stick to what they are qualified to do, which is to wage war. Critiquing theories about the climate isn't in their area of expertise. You have to be the world's biggest dumbass to consider a general's opinion on climate change.

You wouldn't know real journalism if it crawled into your skirt and bit you on your vagina.
Look at the misogynistic progressive trying to demean and trivialize women. The left’s War on Women is alive and well.
Thats why millions of women throughout the world demonstrated AGAINST the toxic policies of your favorite serial sex offender the day after he was inaugurated.
That's why black women in Alabama voting cut down your favorite child molester.
That's why hundreds of women are getting involved in politics to stop the GOP and Trump in their tracks before they can do more damage.
You're always 100% wrong with everything you say because you have no idea what is going on. You give yourself away the type media you read.

The generals haven't seen jack shit other than who signs their paychecks. General should stick to what they are qualified to do, which is to wage war. Critiquing theories about the climate isn't in their area of expertise. You have to be the world's biggest dumbass to consider a general's opinion on climate change.
Wage war? How about PREVENTING WAR. Our brilliant Generals don't make up scientific data. They're smart enough to read about the dangers of climate change and ONCE AGAIN : SEE THOSE DANGERS FOR THEMSELVES UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL.
Ive never met anyone so resistant to learning as you.
You're a lost cause and I'm not going to waste anymore of my time on you.

Wage war? How about PREVENTING WAR. Our brilliant Generals don't make up scientific data. They're smart enough to read about the dangers of climate change and ONCE AGAIN : SEE THOSE DANGERS FOR THEMSELVES UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL.
Ive never met anyone so resistant to learning as you.
You're a lost cause and I'm not going to waste anymore of my time on you.
Their opinion on climate change is worth about as much as their opinion on the latest fashion trends.

I'm resistant to bullshit, not learning.

Bennie the Bully is a stupid :asshole:

Males with a uterus and fallopian tubes, a rare disorder of sexual...
Oh snowflake...therein is the key word. We all know that anomalies of nature exists. But that’s not what Planned Parenthood was referring to. I honestly can’t tell if you are a disingenuous partisan hack or just an ignorant illiterate. I’m leaning towards the former, but the later wouldn’t surprise me.
Thank you for admitting that SOME men have a uterus, the ONLY thing PP said, and therefore the ONLY thing PP was referring to.

IMG_0645.JPG

Oh snowflake...therein is the key word. We all know that anomalies of nature exists. But that’s not what Planned Parenthood was referring to. I honestly can’t tell if you are a disingenuous partisan hack or just an ignorant illiterate. I’m leaning towards the former, but the later wouldn’t surprise me.
Thank you for admitting that SOME men have a uterus, the ONLY thing PP said, and therefore the ONLY thing PP was referring to.
If you have a uterus and a penis, you're a hermaphrodite, not a man.

If you have a uterus and a penis, you're a hermaphrodite, not a man.
YOU should know!

Forum List

Back