The left continues to deny basic science

The left's entire narrative is completely falling apart with each passing day...
"It has not warmed in Alabama in the last century according to NOAA’s own data,” Watts wrote on his website Watts Up With That? “In fact the average temperature has COOLED since 1895…"
Alarmists say global warming to blame for ‘record’ tick population — but there’s one massive problem
WUWT never tells the truth.
The actual NOAA data:

Alabama_tavg_Annual.png

^ Chart shows no warming for over 100 years.
Not the false claim WUWT made, but thank you for the deflection.

Chart still shows no warming in 100 years
Still not the false claim WUWT made, but thank you for continuing the deflection.

The left's entire narrative is completely falling apart with each passing day...
Alarmists say global warming to blame for ‘record’ tick population — but there’s one massive problem
The actual NOAA data:

Alabama_tavg_Annual.png

Still not the false claim WUWT made, but thank you for continuing the deflection.

You agree that the chart shows no warming in 100 years, right?

The actual NOAA data:

Alabama_tavg_Annual.png

You agree that the chart shows no warming in 100 years, right?
If you agree that Alabama is NOT the whole globe!!!!!

"It has not warmed in Alabama in the last century according to NOAA’s own data,” Watts wrote on his website Watts Up With That? “In fact the average temperature has COOLED since 1895…"

The left fundamentally cares ONLY about sticking their hand to the wallets of the people and extracting all the wealth for themselves.

Thinking that they care about anything else is a distraction, and a fraudulent decoy they use to pull in people who actually care about science.

The modern leftist is the most cunning thief there is.

For all the deniers out there, here is a challenge for you.

The data sets of temperatures world wide are readily available for anyone that wishes to download them and do their own analysis. You can also download the data for other variables such as volcanic activity, CO2 levels, solar energy and more.

So, I challenge each of you deniers to download this data and then run it through an analysis program. SPSS is the most user friendly but it is not a free program so there is also R which is very powerful and an open source program. Do a multivariate analysis on the data and see which has the most impact on the temperatures. Then maybe do a bivariate analysis and see the correlation between CO2 levels and temperature rise.

Once you have done that, report back your findings. Until such time you are just a bunch of parrots repeating what the GOP has told you to say. Think for yourself for a change, do the work and see what you find.

Still waiting...what are you all afraid of?

I see. Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University in the world have policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. Now who is it that is denying science?
Scientist of the day speaking to Aristotle:

I see. Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University in the world have policy statements that the world is flat, and a clear and present danger if you venture close to the edge. Now who is it that is denying science?

The data sets of temperatures world wide are readily available for anyone that wishes to download them and do their own analysis. You can also download the data for other variables such as volcanic activity, CO2 levels, solar energy and more.

So, I challenge each of you deniers to download this data and then run it through an analysis program. SPSS is the most user friendly but it is not a free program so there is also R which is very powerful and an open source program. Do a multivariate analysis on the data and see which has the most impact on the temperatures. Then maybe do a bivariate analysis and see the correlation between CO2 levels and temperature rise.

Once you have done that, report back your findings. Until such time you are just a bunch of parrots repeating what the GOP has told you to say. Think for yourself for a change, do the work and see what you find.

What was the ocean temperature 10 miles from Cuba pm March 7th, 1346 AD?

Now who is it that is denying science?
It seems that you are. You may be correct about global warming but the currently accepted scientific interpretation of the data is that it is real. On what evidence do you doubt the earth is warming?

Or is it only the cause of the warming, natural or man-made, that you question? If that is the case, why does it matter if the effects are the same?

It seems that you are. You may be correct about global warming but the currently accepted scientific interpretation of the data is that it is real. On what evidence do you doubt the earth is warming?

Or is it only the cause of the warming, natural or man-made, that you question? If that is the case, why does it matter if the effects are the same?
LOL! You always ignore the facts and play your wanna be intellectual game. All the "scientists" claimed the world was flat. But guess what? lol, as for evidence of no global warming, zip, but it's beyond arrogance to make a claim based on 150 years of data, at best on a 4 billion year old planet! lol! And regressives are nothing if not arrogant.

LOL! You always ignore the facts and play your wanna be intellectual game. All the "scientists" claimed the world was flat. But guess what? lol, as for evidence of no global warming, zip, but it's beyond arrogance to make a claim based on 150 years of data, at best on a 4 billion year old planet! lol! And regressives are nothing if not arrogant.
Here is a fact you ignore: not all the "scientists" claimed the world was flat. The idea of a spherical Earth appeared in Greek philosophy with Pythagoras (6th century BC). Aristotle provided evidence for the spherical shape of the Earth on empirical grounds by around 330 BC. Knowledge of the spherical Earth gradually began to spread beyond the Hellenistic world from then on.[2][3][4][5]

As for evidence of global warming, I've seen it with my own eyes. I was in Iceland recently and saw a glacier that has retreated a kilometer in the last 50 years. This is the general rule for the earth's glaciers. Or is this a fact you choose to ignore?

Here is a fact you ignore: not all the "scientists" claimed the world was flat. The idea of a spherical Earth appeared in Greek philosophy with Pythagoras (6th century BC). Aristotle provided evidence for the spherical shape of the Earth on empirical grounds by around 330 BC. Knowledge of the spherical Earth gradually began to spread beyond the Hellenistic world from then on.[2][3][4][5]

As for evidence of global warming, I've seen it with my own eyes. I was in Iceland recently and saw a glacier that has retreated a kilometer in the last 50 years. This is the general rule for the earth's glaciers. Or is this a fact you choose to ignore?
I haven't ignored anything. Here's a fact you ignore, not all scientists believe Global warming.

I haven't ignored anything. Here's a fact you ignore, not all scientists believe Global warming.
Not all just the vast majority. Also, Consensus Affirmed: Virtually All Climate Scientists Agree Warming Is Manmade.

A nice visual:

1309_consensus-graphic-2015-768px.jpg

The science doesn’t lie - the Dumbocrats do...

Tidalgate: Climate Alarmists Caught Faking Sea Level Rise
Breitbart is of course the premiere source of scientific knowledge, but I'm shocked they only gave one side of the scientific debate. Go figure.
Yeah, because we know how all those so-called "climate scientists" on the government payroll always point out all the flaws in their arguments and present the arguments presented by their critics.

:rolleyes-41:

Not all just the vast majority. Also, Consensus Affirmed: Virtually All Climate Scientists Agree Warming Is Manmade.

A nice visual:

1309_consensus-graphic-2015-768px.jpg

Fake data.

It has been proven that all these sources have doctored their data.

Your data sources are fake. They have been "homogenized." Satellite data shows temperatures have been flat for the last 20 years. There's no correlation with CO2 concentration.

Yeah, because we know how all those so-called "climate scientists" on the government payroll always point out all the flaws in their arguments and present the arguments presented by their critics.
Good. I'm relieved to know you're familiar with the scientific method and the peer review process.

Forum List

Back