The left and triggering by that Peloton commercial.

I think that girl is pretty hot.

Anyway, the left and their identity politics crap.

I know that Peloton's demographic, what they target is exactly this. Many women this age (through their research) get the bike exactly like this. Married and they put that on their Christmas list etc. Those bikes are not cheap.....

The left are so pathetic.

About that girl, and girls like them. I know a few. All of them are in the gym three times a week. I know dudes like that. I don't get what the big deal is here. Yes, the commercial is fucking dumb. But it's not some fat shaming bull shit. The twattersphere needs to get a fucking life.

If the actress was fat and her husband bought her an exercise bike, they would scream about fat shaming

This actress is thin and is showing how the Peloton got her fit over the year

But that's life man. I don't know any woman or any dude who is built like that that doesn't spend two hours in the gym every morning. It's a stupid thing to get triggered over especially since the commercial has been out there for ever. It's dumb and wishy washy but just dumb to get pissed over.

She seemed to be timid about starting an exercise routine and didn’t think she could keep with it
At the end of the year she was proud she had kept it up

Doesn’t seem like something to get all worked up about

Kind of like what a real person gos through?

Too funny...I’ve always said; “a stationary bike with a vibrating seat would sell like hot cakes and be used like no other piece of exercise equipment ever has.”
I’d bet it would break all weight loss records.

Not so sure on that point, it would need to be used more than 3 minutes at a time.

Attractive and fit people are a ism or an ist and a threat to lard butt libs.

I think that girl is pretty hot.

Anyway, the left and their identity politics crap.

I know that Peloton's demographic, what they target is exactly this. Many women this age (through their research) get the bike exactly like this. Married and they put that on their Christmas list etc. Those bikes are not cheap.....

The left are so pathetic.

About that girl, and girls like them. I know a few. All of them are in the gym three times a week. I know dudes like that. I don't get what the big deal is here. Yes, the commercial is fucking dumb. But it's not some fat shaming bull shit. The twattersphere needs to get a fucking life.

If the actress was fat and her husband bought her an exercise bike, they would scream about fat shaming

This actress is thin and is showing how the Peloton got her fit over the year

But that's life man. I don't know any woman or any dude who is built like that that doesn't spend two hours in the gym every morning. It's a stupid thing to get triggered over especially since the commercial has been out there for ever. It's dumb and wishy washy but just dumb to get pissed over.

The other point you made about the gym is also true imo. Never really met anyone that were in shape that did NOT go to the gym.

However, that is the point of this Peloton. My friend has one that his wife uses. I have seen how it works. It is as close to a gym experience as you get. With a personal trainer and class.

They don't want the fat lazy people that will use it as a clothing rack like everyone else buying it. Hence, the commercial with the girl already in shape.

Last edited:
I try not to watch commercials, that's why God, in her infinite wisdom, gave us the remote control. How is this a left/right thing again?

To your battle-meme stations outrage-fighters!

I try not to watch commercials, that's why God, in her infinite wisdom, gave us the remote control. How is this a left/right thing again?

Cause the moronic smelly hairy fat left wing women are triggered by a woman in a happy heterosexual marriage.

Cause the moronic smelly hairy fat left wing women are triggered by a woman in a happy heterosexual marriage.

Sexy bodies sell products. Phony outrage at a company using attractive women to sell their product? Color me a liberal because I don't care to get outraged at either.

I suspect most of those Pelotons will wind up unused in the basement or attic before their final trip to the curb.

Did you miss the memo that we were supposed to be triggered by some ad or something? I sure did. I think short stack saw a female on TV, got depressed and just made something up.

I suspect most of those Pelotons will wind up unused in the basement or attic before their final trip to the curb.

Did you miss the memo that we were supposed to be triggered by some ad or something? I sure did. I think short stack saw a female on TV, got depressed and just made something up.
Women are not supposed to work out

They make great clothes hangers for damp clothes

They way she was riding that seat with her crotch along with that refreshing satisfied smile on her face, this should be a hot seller for women.

We should have had Rosie O on it

If they won't dedicate themselves to simply taking a walk everyday and not stuffing pizza in their face the machine is useless. A brisk two mile walk is just as beneficial as a five mile run, for overall long term health. Dr. Joe doesn't say go out and run marathons, He says take a walk everyday. And eat sensibly!
The selling point of the Peloton is that it's a class. Not a brisk walk. A class.

I think a lot of exercise equipment is like that, but from what I've read this one is actually grown in popularity. The classes are live (or you can do them recorded) and there is a monthly fee to participate in the live classes, so there is a motivation factor involved to keep up with it.

No, there's been quite a bit of news about the "controversy" of offended, triggered masses over their ad that ran during Thanksgiving. In fact, it had enough impact to plummet their stock over $1B, so it's hardly made up. It is probably one of the dumbest instances of outrage I've seen in a long time, but quite indicative of the fragile victim society we live in today.

can't fault that thought at all. wow, hell must have frozen over.

Sexy bodies sell products. Phony outrage at a company using attractive women to sell their product? Color me a liberal because I don't care to get outraged at either.
being a liberal is a compliment. being a leftist is being a loser.

Forum List

Back