The left and triggering by that Peloton commercial.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

I think that girl is pretty hot.

Anyway, the left and their identity politics crap.

I know that Peloton's demographic, what they target is exactly this. Many women this age (through their research) get the bike exactly like this. Married and they put that on their Christmas list etc. Those bikes are not cheap.....

The left are so pathetic.

They want to be upset over everything, I think because they are miserable they want everyone to be miserable also.

A number of people ask for things like stationary bikes and other equipment. A considerate person listens to what their partner says and often gets presents based on those voiced wishes.

I have mixed feelings. I think the ad is nauseating, but NOT because there is an implied criticism or warning by the husband ("If you don't get and stay in shape I will love you less - or not at all!").

It is nauseating because the advertised benefits of the stationary bike are nonsense. You won't find one person in a million who started in poor physical condition and got into good shape simply by riding this stationary bike. Although in this case, she starts out in apparent good condition and may have gotten in slightly better condition after a year of well-considered exercise on this device.

I suspect most of those Pelotons will wind up unused in the basement or attic before their final trip to the curb.

I suspect most of those Pelotons will wind up unused in the basement or attic before their final trip to the curb.
They make great clothes hangers for damp clothes

They way she was riding that seat with her crotch along with that refreshing satisfied smile on her face, this should be a hot seller for women.

We should have had Rosie O on it

They way she was riding that seat with her crotch along with that refreshing satisfied smile on her face, this should be a hot seller for women.

I always hated their commercials because they show this early 20s flat-belly riding her bike and about a 4 year-old wanders in. That woman has NEVER given birth to a child of her own. She probably could not get pregnant anyway because her body fat percentage is way too low and she probably doesn't even menstruate. That kid had to be adopted.

Too funny...I’ve always said; “a stationary bike with a vibrating seat would sell like hot cakes and be used like no other piece of exercise equipment ever has.”
I’d bet it would break all weight loss records.

If they won't dedicate themselves to simply taking a walk everyday and not stuffing pizza in their face the machine is useless. A brisk two mile walk is just as beneficial as a five mile run, for overall long term health. Dr. Joe doesn't say go out and run marathons, He says take a walk everyday. And eat sensibly!

I know that Peloton's demographic, what they target is exactly this. Many women this age (through their research) get the bike exactly like this. Married and they put that on their Christmas list etc. Those bikes are not cheap.....

Sounds like you are being pathetically upset.

They are known for making good coat racks.

My friends ex wife bought a $1500 treadmill that became exactly that; a clothes rack.

No doubt one of many bones of contention that led to their divorce after 47 years of marriage.

If they won't dedicate themselves to simply taking a walk everyday and not stuffing pizza in their face the machine is useless. A brisk two mile walk is just as beneficial as a five mile run, for overall long term health. Dr. Joe doesn't say go out and run marathons, He says take a walk everyday. And eat sensibly!
Not with that bike. It's pretty sophisticated. You ride with a class and you can and will ride different courses etc.

By not having her as a fat woman wanting to get into shape, it shows a demographic they want. That is a rather upper class responsible type of people who really want to STAY IN SHAPE.

Which is a challenge unto itself. The challenge she met and why she is so happy is because the challenge is not easy. If you think it is easy, I challenge you to try it.

Staying in shape is quite admirable and if anyone notices the song being played is how her husband considers her to be better than he is.

Left wingers are losers.

Liberal women could use that device in comparison to conservative women.
You know this.....how?
18222194_1106144789490786_5708050093417640323_n.jpg

If anyone gets one of these and doesn’t want it, just let me know and I’ll be more than happy to take it off your hands. When I got fit about a decade ago, stationary bike classes were one of my favorite parts of my training regiment at the gym. I’d love to get back into it but the $2K+ price tag is a little out of reach at the moment

About that girl, and girls like them. I know a few. All of them are in the gym three times a week. I know dudes like that. I don't get what the big deal is here. Yes, the commercial is fucking dumb. But it's not some fat shaming bull shit. The twattersphere needs to get a fucking life.

My daughter, who is a marathon runner, has a Peloton bike which uses daily, particularly during the winter. I have a Schwinn recumbent bike, which I use almost daily during the winter.
Living in Minnesota, specifically during winter it's inconvenient to walk or run outdoors. Also riding offers variety to staying in shape. I both walk about five miles a day, usually in the morning and do the stationary after I do weight training after work.
The Peloton Bike is handy for her as she has two small children, so when she just can't leave them in the house alone to go one her runs.
FYI. The only way walking is as good as jogging, is if you walk at a brisk speed of 4.5 miles per hour, then you will match the calorie burn and increased heart rate of someone running at 4.5 mph.

Last edited:

Not with that bike. It's pretty sophisticated. You ride with a class and you can and will ride different courses etc.

By not having her as a fat woman wanting to get into shape, it shows a demographic they want. That is a rather upper class responsible type of people who really want to STAY IN SHAPE.

Which is a challenge unto itself. The challenge she met and why she is so happy is because the challenge is not easy. If you think it is easy, I challenge you to try it.

Staying in shape is quite admirable and if anyone notices the song being played is how her husband considers her to be better than he is.

Left wingers are losers.
I wish I had the skill to analyze a commercial and make totally something out of F NOTHING!!

You can make anything racist, feminist, secret hidden messages.................Jesus Christ

They should have had her eat a chicken shack sammich after her work out and they would have all exploded.

fetch

A wonderful safe way for our board leftists to get in shape and stay in shape.

Different color helmets are available.

Forum List

Back