The Left And Their Bogus Immigration Policies Are Spelled Out By This Woman In New York

She's Jewish, but much too young to know about a group of people being persecuted.
And no, I didn't listen to her.

I wouldn't know, but I highly doubt it. One Noo Yawk woman on TikTok? Come on man.
People who don't have any skin in the game tend to be more frank than some pole-smoker who is trying to perpetrate fraud on the American public.
You really need to listen to these fucking people.

Last edited:
Gotta love her. Makes me kinda miss NY.
I have an old Navy buddy who lives on Long Island....his attitude is terrible these days.
It didn't take much...because most people that live there aren't exactly sociable.
But he blew up on me the other day on Facebook, then apologized. Blamed it on his Diabetes.
Living in a shithole would make anyone have a bad attitude.

I have an old Navy buddy who lives on Long Island....his attitude is terrible these days.
It didn't take much...because most people that live there aren't exactly sociable.
But he blew up on me the other day on Facebook, then apologized. Blamed it on his Diabetes.
Living in a shithole would make anyone have a bad attitude.
We left ten years ago. Moved to a comparable shithole - Los Angeles, but a t least the weather is nicer.

Forum List

Back