The left and the alt-right are pretty much the same.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is an interesting Prager University video......it is a look at how the left and the alt-right are essentially the same....

The alt-right isn't Nazi and it isn't white supremacist. It is people who are fed up with the Democrats throwing around the "racist" accusation to all who oppose them, so they decided to troll the Democrats by making jokes about being Nazi and white supremacist.

Outside of prison gangs, there is no viable Nazi or white supremacist movement in this country.

The alt-right isn't Nazi and it isn't white supremacist. It is people who are fed up with the Democrats throwing around the "racist" accusation to all who oppose them, so they decided to troll the Democrats by making jokes about being Nazi and white supremacist.

Outside of prison gangs, there is no viable Nazi or white supremacist movement in this country.
------------------------------------------ i think you post is correct BRook .

Ohhhh. OK glad to know. Who was marching in Charlottesville? Girl Scots carrying torches I guess. Lmao

No, they're not. The left isn't white supremacists. The alt-right are neo-Nazis and white supremacists.

This is their new way of ignoring self avowed nazis. They just say "hey, no one is an angel" and that means that people who don't want dirty water is the same as people who want to exterminate another race. Hey, we all have our flaws *looks at camera and gives an aw shucks shrug*

No, they're not. The left isn't white supremacists. The alt-right are neo-Nazis and white supremacists.

The left are racists, the alt-right are racists.....they are the same...

Ohhhh. OK glad to know. Who was marching in Charlottesville? Girl Scots carrying torches I guess. Lmao

White racists marched and black lives matter racists marched there as well...and since antifa are hard leftists, they too are racists....

The left are racists, the alt-right are racists.....they are the same...
the far left are racist....i lived around many lefties who were married to much darker people then they....

That doesn't mean they aren't racists...sex is sex....
how many racist marry minorities and have kids with them?....

You have to ask yourself how did what " Prager University" become the political conscience of the Country. You don't have to be a 2nd rate institute of higher learning to know that the far left thrives on hatred and violence while the far right works within the system and they are on opposite sides of the political spectrum. Here's how you get away with wild claims like this: you stretch logic to it's breaking point, exaggerate similarities and hide profound differences and make a video.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back