Democrats are the party of the people.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Hillary Clinton's net worth is $45 million

Hillary Clinton’s net worth stood at $45 million as of October 2017, according to Forbes

If you ask me the hag's status would be higher if I believed she was worthless. Not sure how much of a value Stalin's life contributed to the world but the only thing that keeps sociopaths like hitlery and Stalin from fulfilling their goals is the Second Amendment.

Hillary Clinton’s wealth may not seem like much next to that of her one-time campaign rival, billionaire Donald Trump Still, she has built up a considerable fortune since she and her husband, President Bill Clinton, left the White House “dead broke" in 2001, as she famously put it.

clinton-dead-broke-hard-knock.jpg

Maybe she will be now that it looks like she was the one in collusion with Russians and sold them %20 of our uranium. I'll be surprised if she ever gets her comeuppance, but you never know.

What is truly remarkable is how some people can make $45 million dollars through "public service" and still be exalted by bed wetting libturds, while a black man who made a fraction of that in the private sector is loathed by the same libturds, and they call everyone who is critical of collectivist policy "racists".

"Party of the people" MY ASS.

Hillary Clinton’s net worth stood at $45 million as of October 2017, according to Forbes

If you ask me the hag's status would be higher if I believed she was worthless. Not sure how much of a value Stalin's life contributed to the world but the only thing that keeps sociopaths like hitlery and Stalin from fulfilling their goals is the Second Amendment.

Hillary Clinton’s wealth may not seem like much next to that of her one-time campaign rival, billionaire Donald Trump Still, she has built up a considerable fortune since she and her husband, President Bill Clinton, left the White House “dead broke" in 2001, as she famously put it.

Maybe she will be now that it looks like she was the one in collusion with Russians and sold them %20 of our uranium. I'll be surprised if she ever gets her comeuppance, but you never know.

What is truly remarkable is how some people can make $45 million dollars through "public service" and still be exalted by bed wetting libturds, while a black man who made a fraction of that in the private sector is loathed by the same libturds, and they call everyone who is critical of collectivist policy "racists".

You can’t really complain as you rabidly support an elitist New York City billionaire and his Goldman Sachs cabinet who all colluded with Russia.

You can’t really complain as you rabidly support an elitist New York City billionaire and his Goldman Sachs cabinet who all colluded with Russia.
Prove the collusion. I have started eight threads asking for proof, please provide it HERE.

• Banned

I "rabidly support" a guy I regularly refer to as "the world's richest professional clown", and you bed wetters don't have a stitch of tangible proof anyone he is connected to did anything illegal otherwise Mueller would have indicted them already.

How do people as stupid as you manage to feed yourselves?

The $45 million dollars she's worth is only the reportable amount. You know damned well there are million that have not been accounted for.

Prove the collusion. I have started eight threads asking for proof, please provide it HERE.

Why do you want to overload the leftists with questions they have no answers to! They have the GOLD STANDARD; a narrative, lolololo! You might have just sent him scurrying back to the DNC masters to figure out how to answer the question you asked.

Look at it this way-------------> if he answers, you KNOW every DNC PAID poster is going to answer in the same way. They are all houses made out of tiki-toki, and once you crash one, they all come crumbling down, lol!

She said, by her own words that she was broke...... always making millions. She is a corrupted 1 percent.

You guys worship the rich.....or is trump poor? I was smart enough to not vote for either Clinton not trump. Big money always equals corruption.....guaranteed. Both sides back their person even though they are beyond flawed...

She has that worth while working for the US Government as Sec. of State and a US Senator with incomes of less than $200,000 per year.

Seriously... Why get an "education" and strive to make stockholders money when you can get elected by bullshitting people and accomplishing absolutely nothing?

Hell... You can get people killed and still not get fired...

Evidently you didn't read the latest news from 2-3 days ago...do try to keep up.

Evidently you didn't read the latest news from 2-3 days ago...do try to keep up.

Bed wetters like him do not allow reality to challenge their programming.

They parrot regressive drivel and dance around as if they've achieved something.

hitler-bird.gif

The $45 million dollars she's worth is only the reportable amount. You know damned well there are million that have not been accounted for.
CGI has hundreds of millions stashed away, and you know she has devised ways to tap it.

You guys worship the rich.....or is trump poor? I was smart enough to not vote for either Clinton not trump. Big money always equals corruption.....guaranteed. Both sides back their person even though they are beyond flawed...
Trump didn't make his money by looting the taxpayers.

People seem to have a problem seeing the difference between those who damage others to make their own gain and those who have personal issues in their personal lives. Clinton's are corrupt to the bone yet the Democrats supported and pushed them and their corrupt gangs upon the people. The people revolted because the Republicans who could have done something and were in positions to actually put a stop to that corruption did nothing. There are so many liars on both sides neither are innocent but the fact is Trump was the best choice available for this period of time. Clinton corruption cronies are whining and so are many of the Republicans that allowed their corruption to grow because they had their own agendas to protect.

How do "people" as stupid as you avoid being hit by cars while riding a bicycle in traffic? I have to wonder if some of the bed wetter posts here aren't just the results computer generated algorithms because they're utterly devoid of any serious cognitive analysis.

Is hitlery "poor"? Has she ever been "poor"? Do you believe she left the WH "dead broke"? Has she ever accomplished anything noteworthy other that getting elected to the senate through the efforts of others like that meat puppet faggot did?

I'm pretty sure "we", from your asinine perspective, or whomever programmed you are really sick of being ruled by rich sociopaths like hitlery, the kennedy's, Feinslime Et Al...

We are sick of elitist pigs who make it harder for people to use the free market and enhance our standard of living. If you haven't noticed, the republicrats are in the process of purging entitled pieces of shit like John McLame who killed 160+ sailors by wet starting his jet, but escaped prosecution because his daddy was an admiral, or the other 5 jets he crashed, or the way he made his stay at the Hanoi Hilton a little easier.

"Us guys" are sick of sheep like you who demand the shepherd protect you from the wolves, but piss and moan because you're just as afraid of the dogs who chase them away. You're not worth your wool if you ask me.

Yes he can complain. Hillary went straight for New York after stealing White House silverware and God and a few others knows what else. Who supported the Clinton crime family to get them out of Arkansas into NY? The crooked mafia backing jews of New York and others went after Trump with a fury when he started out so who is it complaining the most now other than the corruption supporters who just may loose out? I'm sure someone has the scoop on that all written down and documented somewhere.

Last edited:

WOW, you can't let this one go huh OldNews? That's based on fake news. Current events is your party of preference were projecting badly, and they're probably fucked.

Here's some news from today. Try to keep up.

A federal grand jury has approved charges in the Russia election tampering probe: Report

Forum List

Back