The Leaders of France, Germany, and Italy Favour Negotiations to End War.

A US war of aggression?
Your side invaded a free country

Russia is the aggressor
It's interesting that both Mearsheimer, Hedges, and Chomsky make that same point, but i'm aware that they have to because of the need to be politically correct.

And so along with that goes the fact they all point out, that Russia was guaranteed no Nato advancement. As well as other justifications for Russia such as the Minsk agreement, and others.

Your mention of Russia being an aggressor won't be shunned by me! It affords the opportunity to tell a more complete story.

America is at war with Russia.

i'm a Canadian and I have examples of how America tries to punish their prowar backsliders.

The Ukrainian people have suffered much more punishment and losses then they were willing to accept. Even Zelensky attempted to take the reins out of America's hands.

That's the unanswered question that would be answered if a ceasefire to facilitate talks could happen. Russia's state of desperation, or lack of, would be determined.
Both sides have a possible incentive to find peace and i would suggest that is MAD.

I can see that possibility, although I would think it's very doubtful that Russia will accept less than the Donbass, the corridor, and Crimea.

I can't share your hopes because that would be an acceptance of nuclear war, and that is never acceptable.

On an optimistic note, America can live to fight another day. And undoubtedly will!

World supremacy is the grand prize.

My hopes would mean nuclear war?:oops: I'm not sure what my hopes were there but I can tell you there is little if anything I hope for less than nuclear war. Too early for world supremacy. China is the US's biggest contender now not Russia but of course Russia can work with China.

NATO practicing war games on Putin's door step almost immediately after the collapse of the USSR.
Poke a bear in the ass, you get his attention, sooner or later.

Yeah, putin and that great army of drunk fuckups.

Why do you carry his water?

It's interesting that both Mearsheimer, Hedges, and Chomsky make that same point, but i'm aware that they have to because of the need to be politically correct.

And so along with that goes the fact they all point out, that Russia was guaranteed no Nato advancement. As well as other justifications for Russia such as the Minsk agreement, and others.

Your mention of Russia being an aggressor won't be shunned by me! It affords the opportunity to tell a more complete story.

America is at war with Russia.
Ukraine was not a member of NATO when russia invaded

So your argument fails

Ukraine was not a member of NATO when russia invaded

So your argument fails
It's not about the Ukraine or Nato, it's about America being at war with Russia.

I'm sure you will think my argument still fails.

Whose the bear in this situation?

Putin's invasion of another country has turned into a face saving fuck up mess.

And you applaud that?
What makes you think I applaud?
It is a fact NATO has been poking the bear for some time.
Wake up.

It's not about the Ukraine or Nato, it's about America being at war with Russia.

So putin invaded ukraine because crazy democrats have demonized russia as a way of smearing trump?

Thats no excuse

NATO has been training in Ukraine and training Ukrainians for quite sometime.
Looks like they did a good job.

WW1 ended with negotiations. The Civil War, the Revolutionary War, the Spanish American War, etc.
No Bill!
The lack of negotiations after WW1, and only unreasonable demands on Germany led to WW2. Are you ignorant of the fact that the enemy surrendered unconditionally/

And similar ultimatums for the others. The victor doesn't negotiate you fool!

What makes you think I applaud?
It is a fact NATO has been poking the bear for some time.
Wake up.
I'm woke up to the issue that Russia kept all the countries it so-called liberated after WWII. Or that they waged war on Georgia and took over the Crimea. Putin seems to believe that another country is his to own and you applaud that.

It seems to be clear now that Europe's largest countries are becoming unwilling to accept the risk for the sake of another American war of aggression.

And bewildering why Britain will remain to be an obedient lapdog when they have the most to lose!

peace is possible but the devil is in the details. hopes can be placed on a cease fire to facilitate negotiations.

Russia being willing would also serve to illustrate their position now as the war against Russia is escalating.
Britain went along with the snubbing of the best man for the leadership job in the UK for marrying an American woman. Maybe he will become a force for good in the world with his very special kind of courage. My God ever bless him with wisdom and honor.

Forum List

Back