The leader of the Republican party says...

elected offical calls a woman a K Street whore.

radio talk show host says Rinos have been screwed.

can't see the difference? That why we call you DUmmies! :lol:
Is she guilty of bestiality?

don't know her well enough to answer that but it was a dang funny joke.

RINOS and blue DOG Democrat(ic)s.

Fucking them would be "bestiality" and that was the basis for the little play on words.

Only a complete fucking moron lying sack of crap would even pretend to believe that the reference was actually a literal accusation of bestiality.

In other words, it's sooooo fucking stupid to even pretend to believe such a thing, one would HAVE to be a liberoidal Democratic to make the claim.

If your audience believes you are one of the top two that speak for the Republican party then you are seen as one of the leaders.

I don't understand why this concept is hard to grasp.

I'm sure you all would have whined as much if the thread title was

Prominent GOP voice claims Republican woman dabbles in bestiality

:lol:

If Charlie Manson's "audience" thought he was "Jesus Christ, man!" then Charlie was seen as Jesus!

Yes. That's true. Tautology works like that.

If you are seen as a gnat, then you ARE seen as a gnat.

In fact, if you are seen as a silly meaningless twerp, then your audience is both perceptive and correct!

:razz:
hmmm...thanks for proving my point.

Typical of Ravi and her ilk. Take a post, pretend it constitutes "evidence" of your pointless, even though it obviously doesn't, then "thank" the person who derided your stupid original comment. :cuckoo:

You're welcome, Ravioli.

if charlie manson's "audience" thought he was "jesus christ, man!" then charlie was seen as jesus!

Yes. That's true. Tautology works like that.

If you are seen as a gnat, then you are seen as a gnat.

In fact, if you are seen as a silly meaningless twerp, then your audience is both perceptive and correct!

:razz:
hmmm...thanks for proving my point.

typical of ravi and her ilk. Take a post, pretend it constitutes "evidence" of your pointless, even though it obviously doesn't, then "thank" the person who derided your stupid original comment. :cuckoo:

You're welcome, ravioli.
'*' ;)

Post something that the leader of the GOP says, and I'll comment.

I don't give a shit about an entertainer. Kanye West has said some moronic shit, too. He's a Dem.

I find this obsession with some talk show host a tad worrisome. I wonder if all liberals are this stupid or is it just some? And, this apparently is 'politics'? Go figure.
Some are pretty confused about the difference between elected officials and entertainers. And, what amazes me the most, is not only they are morons, they have no shame in demonstrating that they are morons. I mean, how bizarre is that?

is that the same confusion certain people had with the Dixie chicks?;)

Scozzafava has screwed every RINO in the coun -- we can say that she's guilty of widespread bestiality. She has screwed every RINO in the country.
Rush Limbaugh

I'll wait and see if this raises the same level of outrage as the k street whore comment.

Can't leave the thread without highlighting the mistake here, and that would be the title of this thread.

'Nuff said.

I find this obsession with some talk show host a tad worrisome. I wonder if all liberals are this stupid or is it just some? And, this apparently is 'politics'? Go figure.
Some are pretty confused about the difference between elected officials and entertainers. And, what amazes me the most, is not only they are morons, they have no shame in demonstrating that they are morons. I mean, how bizarre is that?

Exactly Care, EXACTLY :)

Yup. Morons confuse entertainers with elected officials. It's bizarre.

seriously. a lot of dimwits consider them a country act.

Is she guilty of bestiality?

Fucking them would be "bestiality" and that was the basis for the little play on words.

Only a complete fucking moron lying sack of crap would even pretend to believe that the reference was actually a literal accusation of bestiality.

In other words, it's sooooo fucking stupid to even pretend to believe such a thing, one would HAVE to be a liberoidal Democratic to make the claim.
:lol: How's life in Rush's ass?

I wouldn't know. Unlike you, I don't have to get my POV from others. And your typically nit-wit post reflects only that you are unable to rationally refute the logic of my earlier post. Of course, we all already knew that.

Can YOU even breathe with your head forever up your own ass?

I wouldn't know. Unlike you, I don't have to get my POV from others. And your typically nit-wit post reflects only that you are unable to rationally refute the logic of my earlier post. Of course, we all already knew that.

Even with all the insults Liablility did make an astute observation.

It is fairly obvious that Rush wasn't claiming she literally slept with animals but was doing a word play on the "Rino" thing.

That would be like me saying Obama hates america simply because he expressed his disdain for this country in his book "Dreams from my Father" and that he thinks the constitution is a horrible document from the words in his book "audacity of hope"

It is fairly obvious that Rush wasn't claiming she literally slept with animals but was doing a word play on the "Rino" thing.

That would be like me saying Obama hates america simply because he expressed his disdain for this country in his book "Dreams from my Father" and that he thinks the constitution is a horrible document from the words in his book "audacity of hope"
Or it would be like saying calling someone a k street whore was a sexual slur.

Yup. Only difference is this is an entertainer and the other is an elected official. The other was bright enough to know it was wrong, too, and that it would adversely affect him (as it should). Limbaugh's bottom line is not adversely affected by this, just as Howard Stern's isn't either. I don't listen to either for a reason.

Yup. Only difference is this is an entertainer and the other is an elected official. The other was bright enough to know it was wrong, too, and that it would adversely affect him (as it should). Limbaugh's bottom line is not adversely affected by this, just as Howard Stern's isn't either. I don't listen to either for a reason.
When Republican politicians stop apologizing to Rush and when polls no longer show that Rush is considered a leader by Republicans I'll agree with you. But that is not the current state of affairs.

When Republican politicians stop apologizing to Rush and when polls no longer show that Rush is considered a leader by Republicans I'll agree with you. But that is not the current state of affairs.
LMAO! How dense are you? Really? You are still going with your tautology as some truth. Amazing.

You've once again established yourself as nothing more significant than a clown - few laugh with you, most at you.

LMAO! How dense are you? Really? You are still going with your tautology as some truth. Amazing.

You've once again established yourself as nothing more significant than a clown - few laugh with you, most at you.
Uh huh...the queen of non strikes again.

I think you folks are secretelyt in love with Rush.. I mean, you're TOTALLY fixated on him. It's borderline unhealthy.

POLLS show Rush is leader? Hey fuckwad, he's either head of the RNC or he isn't. Last I checked, he isn't. Some may identify more closely with Rush on conservatism than other, but what of it? So this is the kinda stuff that gets your panties in a bunch?

Good Lord you're stupid.

Last edited:

I have no idea what that means, but I suspect you haven't the capacity to understand how foolish you are.

iseedumbpeople.jpg

the queen of non strikes again

:confused:

:confused::confused:

Ravioli is the Queen of Random Keystrokes! :clap2:

"Stroke" may be the operative word, come to think of it.

Has anybody checked in on Ravioli? Sheeee-it. She could be lying on the floor in a pool of her own drool.

Forum List

Back