The leader of the Republican party says...

really? hmmmmmmm... thought you were smarter than that....
So, it's dumb when I do exactly what you did? Good of you to see that. There may be hope for you.

Last time I checked, Democratic elected officials didn't have to go kiss the ring any time they said something Sheehan disliked.
Who kissed a what ring? Or, are you just another illogical dolt who equates the receipt of an apology as a promotion to the leader?

Scozzafava has screwed every RINO in the coun -- we can say that she's guilty of widespread bestiality. She has screwed every RINO in the country.
Rush Limbaugh

I'll wait and see if this raises the same level of outrage as the k street whore comment.

Rush isn't the leader of the Republican party...
Please, you're being way too factual.

Libs are so frickin funny- in a very sad way. Grayson- an elected member of Congress, can sling any insult and its ok, even preferable to similar sentiments coming from the host of a talk radio program. You cant make this shit up...

I consider him the leader because any Republican politician that speaks against him is forced to grovel at his feet and apologize.

Someone above just said you had a brain and now you gotta prove him wrong...:clap2:

Libs are so frickin funny- in a very sad way. Grayson- an elected member of Congress, can sling any insult and its ok, even preferable to similar sentiments coming from the host of a talk radio program. You cant make this shit up...

Who's Grayson?

Did I say Libs are stupid? I actually think the English language may be incapable of adequately describing liberal idiocy.:eusa_snooty:

I wonder when the conservatives will retake the republican party?

I hate to say it, but never. The Conservative ideology seems to be very vulnerable to the corruption of power. Once you get to Washington and the rubber hits the road, most of the truly Conservative candidates that get elected seem to either go corrupt, go liberal, or go insane.

That's actually kinda sad.

Its very sad and you are very right :(

So, it's dumb when I do exactly what you did? Good of you to see that. There may be hope for you.

Last time I checked, Democratic elected officials didn't have to go kiss the ring any time they said something Sheehan disliked.
Who kissed a what ring? Or, are you just another illogical dolt who equates the receipt of an apology as a promotion to the leader?

Why do they feel the need to apologize to him?

Quote: Originally Posted by Ravi
I consider him the leader because any Republican politician that speaks against him is forced to grovel at his feet and apologize.

Could you please share the factual report, article, whatever which supports this claim?

Your are slinging mud and making things up just to have a good rant. Cute to watch, but, it has nothing to do with the RNC.

Now what isn't cute, is the White House acts just like you. Pissing and moaning about a talk show host, instead of real national issues!

Mike

Quote: Originally Posted by Ravi

Could you please share the factual report, article, whatever which supports this claim?

Your are slinging mud and making things up just to have a good rant. Cute to watch, but, it has nothing to do with the RNC.

Now what isn't cute, is the White House acts just like you. Pissing and moaning about a talk show host, instead of real national issues!

Mike

Steele to Rush: I'm sorry

11335-steele--2004-convention-1.jpg

Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele says he has reached out to Rush Limbaugh to tell him he meant no offense when he referred to the popular conservative radio host as an “entertainer” whose show can be “incendiary.”

“My intent was not to go after Rush – I have enormous respect for Rush Limbaugh,” Steele said in a telephone interview. “I was maybe a little bit inarticulate. … There was no attempt on my part to diminish his voice or his leadership

Read more: Steele to Rush: I'm sorry - Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

Congressman Phil Gingrey to Rush: "I Regret Those Stupid Comments"

01125107.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

GINGREY: Rush, thank you so much. I thank you for the opportunity. Of course, it's not exactly the way I wanted to come on, but I appreciate you giving me the opportunity. Mainly, I want to express to you and all your listeners my very sincere regret for those comments I made yesterday to Politico. Basically the intent of my words to them was to discuss the unique position of congressional Republicans and our leadership, particularly John Boehner and Mitch McConnell. I clearly ended up putting my foot in my mouth on some of those comments (laughs) and I just wanted to tell you, Rush, and -- and all our conservative giants who help us so much to maintain our base and grow it and get back this majority that I regret those stupid comments.

Congressman Phil Gingrey to Rush: "I Regret Those Stupid Comments"

apologize_mainbox.jpg

If your audience believes you are one of the top two that speak for the Republican party then you are seen as one of the leaders.

I don't understand why this concept is hard to grasp.

I'm sure you all would have whined as much if the thread title was

Prominent GOP voice claims Republican woman dabbles in bestiality

:lol:

If Charlie Manson's "audience" thought he was "Jesus Christ, man!" then Charlie was seen as Jesus!

Yes. That's true. Tautology works like that.

If you are seen as a gnat, then you ARE seen as a gnat.

In fact, if you are seen as a silly meaningless twerp, then your audience is both perceptive and correct!

:razz:
hmmm...thanks for proving my point.

If your audience believes you are one of the top two that speak for the Republican party then you are seen as one of the leaders.

I don't understand why this concept is hard to grasp.

I'm sure you all would have whined as much if the thread title was

Prominent GOP voice claims Republican woman dabbles in bestiality

:lol:

If Charlie Manson's "audience" thought he was "Jesus Christ, man!" then Charlie was seen as Jesus!

Yes. That's true. Tautology works like that.

If you are seen as a gnat, then you ARE seen as a gnat.

In fact, if you are seen as a silly meaningless twerp, then your audience is both perceptive and correct!

:razz:
hmmm...thanks for proving my point.
You proved your own tautology and that's really just a given. Not much to it at all.

Seems irrelevant 'entertainers' have a special way of bringing the parties together. :lol:

Owens Comment:

Owens: Limbaugh's Attack On Scozzafava 'Offends Me Personally' And 'Exemplifies Exactly What's Wrong With Hoffman'

Democratic NY-23 candidate Bill Owens is jumping to the defense of Dede Scozzafava, his Republican former rival who dropped out of the race and endorsed him against Conservative Doug Hoffman, following an attack on her by Rush Limbaugh.

"This despicable attack on Assemblywoman Scozzafava offends me personally and exemplifies exactly what's wrong with Hoffman and his right wing backers. Assemblywoman Scozzafava is an honorable public servant who has served Upstate New York as an independent and principled leader who always prioritized the best interests of Upstate New York ahead of a partisan agenda. Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the right wing special interests that are running Hoffman's campaign can't even begin to compete with what she has accomplished over her career."

"Doug Hoffman and his supporters have sunk to a new low today. There is no excuse for this kind of shameful rhetoric and Doug Hoffman ought to denounce Limbaugh immediately."

Owens: Limbaugh's Attack On Scozzafava 'Offends Me Personally' And 'Exemplifies Exactly What's Wrong With Hoffman' | TPMDC

Good for him...but he's just signed his own death warrant in the election. Ain't no way someone that criticizes Rush can win in a heavily "conservative" area.
Heavily conservative area? In upstate NY?

:lol::lol:

There is no such animal. Upstate NY is just a tad bit more to the right then NYC. Which means they are left of center no matter how you slice it.

Seems irrelevant 'entertainers' have a special way of bringing the parties together. :lol:

Owens Comment:

Owens: Limbaugh's Attack On Scozzafava 'Offends Me Personally' And 'Exemplifies Exactly What's Wrong With Hoffman'

Democratic NY-23 candidate Bill Owens is jumping to the defense of Dede Scozzafava, his Republican former rival who dropped out of the race and endorsed him against Conservative Doug Hoffman, following an attack on her by Rush Limbaugh.

"This despicable attack on Assemblywoman Scozzafava offends me personally and exemplifies exactly what's wrong with Hoffman and his right wing backers. Assemblywoman Scozzafava is an honorable public servant who has served Upstate New York as an independent and principled leader who always prioritized the best interests of Upstate New York ahead of a partisan agenda. Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the right wing special interests that are running Hoffman's campaign can't even begin to compete with what she has accomplished over her career."

"Doug Hoffman and his supporters have sunk to a new low today. There is no excuse for this kind of shameful rhetoric and Doug Hoffman ought to denounce Limbaugh immediately."

Owens: Limbaugh's Attack On Scozzafava 'Offends Me Personally' And 'Exemplifies Exactly What's Wrong With Hoffman' | TPMDC

Good for him...but he's just signed his own death warrant in the election. Ain't no way someone that criticizes Rush can win in a heavily "conservative" area.
Happy to be wrong on this one. Good job, Owens.

In the vacany of leadership within the GOP, Limbaugh partially fills that void. Is he THE leader? I don't think so because I don't think ANYONE holds that position right now. Is he A leader - no doubt. He is certainly an opinion leader of the far right which is probably about 1/3 to 1/2 of the Republican Party.
Just MHO.

Forum List

Back