The law concerning sanctuary for illegals

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
When is the fed going to start enforcing this.

(a) Criminal penalties (1) (A) Any person who—
(i)
knowing that a person is an alien, brings to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commissioner, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien;
(ii)
knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;
(iii)
knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;
(iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law...

More here:

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

(i)
knowing that a person is an alien, brings to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commissioner, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien;
(ii)
knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;
(iii)
knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;
(iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law...

More here:

I think even Trump is afraid to use every weapon he posses Constitutionally. Good Allah, I wish he'd arrest these traitorous bastards.

(i)
(ii)
(iii)

More here:

About the same time Congress gets serious about ENFORCING E-Verify... If E-Verify was ENFORCED, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ENDS TOMORROW... No joke. It would.

Laws on the books getting ignored. Because the Administrative Branch has set priority for choosing "law enforcement priorities". That means ANY FEDERAL LAW -- gets enforced ONLY IF --- the party in power "likes it"...

We're pretty much doomed. Our government is a broken toy that both parties want to dominate and run...

About the same time Congress gets serious about ENFORCING E-Verify... If E-Verify was ENFORCED, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ENDS TOMORROW... No joke. It would.

Laws on the books getting ignored. Because the Administrative Branch has set priority for choosing "priorities". That means ANY FEDERAL LAW -- gets enforced ONLY IF --- the party in power "likes it"...

We're pretty much doomed. Our government is a broken toy that both parties want to dominate and run...

Nah, they are ignored because that's what your Wall street/donor/"job creator" class lobbies for and always.

Laws on the books getting ignored. Because the Administrative Branch has set priority for choosing "priorities". That means ANY FEDERAL LAW -- gets enforced ONLY IF --- the party in power "likes it"...

Nah, they are ignored because that's what your Wall street/donor/"job creator" class lobbies for and always.
They're hoping once the wall's built, the rubes will stop caring about all the illegals

They're hoping once the wall's built, the rubes will stop caring about all the illegals

Nah, as the wealth/income disparity increases scape goats will be required by the power structure; race and demonization of the poor will be central to averting rebellion by the unsubstantial people.

Wall Street donors don't choose the DOJ "law enforcement priorities" .. The DOJ SHOULD. But it's the "coronation of the Presidency" --- that has led to laws getting ignored.

Takes BOTH PARTIES to ignore the fact that enforcing E-Verify 100% would END ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION TOMORROW.. Name me a politico who has said that publicly and explained it to American people during this ENTIRE phony-ass "wall" debate..

I'll wait for the names..

If that govt you worship ACTUALLY WORKED PROPERLY -- there would be adequate Temp Work Visas to please everyone..

And I'd be a fuck-ton more "liberal" about immigration. But the govt is inept, dishonest, and incompetent. All they care about is getting and retaining the power..

Wall Street donors don't choose the DOJ "law enforcement priorities" .. They SHOULD. But it's the "coronation of the Presidency" --- that has led to laws getting ignored.

Takes BOTH PARTIES to ignore the fact that enforcing E-Verify 100% would END ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION TOMORROW.. Name me a politico who has said that publicly and explained it to American people during this ENTIRE phony-ass "wall" debate..

I'll wait for the names..

It is all a bipartisan charade is it not.

(i)
(ii)
(iii)

More here:

Laws on the books getting ignored. Because the Administrative Branch has set priority for choosing "law enforcement priorities". That means ANY FEDERAL LAW -- gets enforced ONLY IF --- the party in power "likes it"...

I showed a bill in the house that did just that............also would fine businesses 5000 per illegal........and up to 18 months in prison per incident..............

I showed that to libs who were saying punishing businesses...............

They SUDDENLY.........DEFLECTED...............and found every excuse in the book to not want it..........LOL
:abgg2q.jpg:

We're pretty much doomed. Our government is a broken toy that both parties want to dominate and run...[/QUOTE]
I showed a bill in the house that did just that............also would fine businesses 5000 per illegal........and up to 18 months in prison per incident..............

They SUDDENLY.........DEFLECTED...............and found every excuse in the book to not want it..........LOL
:abgg2q.jpg:[/QUOTE]

Why didn't the republican house/senate and Don get after that?

Why didn't the republican house/senate and Don get after that?[/QUOTE]
You are a fool..........the establishment is both sides of the Isle.................they don't want to fix this..........They haven't for decades...........I'm getting older........and it's been this way............a long long time...............They will not fix this..........Not without putting them in medevil stretching machine and giving it tension..........LOL

You are a fool..........the establishment is both sides of the Isle.................they don't want to fix this..........They haven't for decades...........I'm getting older........and it's been this way............a long long time...............They will not fix this..........Not without putting them in medevil stretching machine and giving it tension..........LOL[/QUOTE]

You are absolutely spot on in that, yes, neither will, or has. Same as it ever was, all that comment deals with is the last 2 years. And really now, this immigration hysteria is a distraction from the the societal wealth redistribution scam going on quietly in the background underneath all the orchestrated chaos.

You really expect that when Trump himself uses illegal alien labor?

You really expect that ------------ illegal alien labor?[/QUOTE]

I do not expect it because the Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class has always and forever lobbied and think tank drafted legislation to ensure they are here. Seems capitalism has never managed nor seen fit to wean itself off of a cheap source of labor it can brutally exploit.

Forum List

Back