The Latino Vote

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Interestingly enough, I just had an extended discussion with a mixed group of recent immigrants to the United States, and a majority of them indicated that the recent Supreme Court ruling on gay marriage would lead them to vote Republican in the next election or not to vote at all. Among the Latino immigrants in the group, this sentiment was nearly unanimous.

Just interesting...

Interestingly enough, I just had an extended discussion with a mixed group of recent immigrants to the United States, and a majority of them indicated that the recent Supreme Court ruling on gay marriage would lead them to vote Republican in the next election or not to vote at all. Among the Latino immigrants in the group, this sentiment was nearly unanimous.

Just interesting...
That's pretty much the feeling here as well. Also my fellow Hispanics are excited they may have a Hispanic president as well.
How's that playing there?

Just interesting...
That's pretty much the feeling here as well. Also my fellow Hispanics are excited they may have a Hispanic president as well.

No one mentioned it as an issue to them at all.

Just interesting...

No one mentioned it as an issue to them at all.
Folks here are PUMPED for a Cruz or Rubio as top or even VP pick.
They think it's time. This is Arizona and you are where?

Just interesting...
Ah the GOP's only hope at getting the latin vote.

Just interesting...

I can believe that. what the Democrats thinks Latinos are all for them, I think they better think again. From what I've seen they don't condone abortion, they are very religious and they have their own feelings about homosexual marrying.
so We'll see

Just interesting...
Ah the GOP's only hope at getting the latin vote.

Not really

From what I see there's a split between Cruz and Rubio with Jeb in there because of his wife and connections in Mexico and Central America.

The Latino vote is definitely turning against the Democrats.

From what I see there's a split between Cruz and Rubio with Jeb in there because of his wife and connections in Mexico and Central America.

The Latino vote is definitely turning against the Democrats.

Depends. I am of Latino heritage, and I am for a conservative point of view.

On the other hand, it also depends upon if illegals get to illegally vote. If they came here against hell or high water, does anyone think they want to be thrown out?

I understand why they want to be here. I also have compassion for their plight. But, in my book; even though my fore fathers came across the border LEGALLY, I have more compassion for my country and its citizens, the United States Of America.

Forum List

Back