The last time Democrats were this upset over losing an election they started the Civil War

These Democrats aren't attending Trump's inauguration - CNNPolitics.com

Democrats are sore losers, I guess they think they don't have to respect our Constitutional form of government.

Disgusting.
cinemagraph_tissue.gif

Democrats are sore losers, I guess they think they don't have to respect our Constitutional form of government.

Disgusting.
LET ME TELL YOU SOME FACTS....US BLACK DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN PISSED SINCE THE BLACK GUY TOOK OFFICE AND THE WAY YOU WHITE MF'S HAVE TREATED HIM....HISTORY UPDATE BITCH!!
John Lewis’ Book Sales Skyrocket After Trump’s Appalling Tweet
Three of his books occupied the top five spots on Amazon over the weekend.
01/16/2017 12:40 pm ET | Updated 3 hours ago
Is that scrotum head SOB in Congress to represent his district or to write books?

Why can't he do both?

It is terribly hard being a white Christian in America. :crybaby:
No, it's backfired on the Democrats, so now life is hard on them. They are now utterly and completely without power, except in a handful of states where they have the support of smelly pot-smoking liberals and illegal aliens.

No, it's backfired on the Democrats, so now life is hard on them. They are now utterly and completely without power, except in a handful of states where they have the support of smelly pot-smoking liberals and illegal aliens.

I am sure you'll invent new ways to fulfill your persecutory delusions.

Lets get something clear, its not about party's having power, its about the people. And sooner or later as it has in the past, the people will determine the fate of this nation, not Trump, the GOP or liberals.....I can assure you, by the time Trump gets through shitting all over this country and its gonna happen, the people, you and I will have had enough and the tides will turn in favor of the people....now how it turns and where it lead, that's an open question.

Disgusting.
LET ME TELL YOU SOME FACTS....US BLACK DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN PISSED SINCE THE BLACK GUY TOOK OFFICE AND THE WAY YOU WHITE MF'S HAVE TREATED HIM....HISTORY UPDATE BITCH!!
Is that scrotum head SOB in Congress to represent his district or to write books?

Why can't he do both?
Because scrotum head can't leave 1965. He's like Horatio at the bridge. He's too busy at his life mission. Fighting whitey.

Disgusting.

Absolutely. We're just going to keep feeding enough rope to Trump until he hangs himself, which will be soon. No need for a war. This pussy-grabber will be blown out of office without a single shot fired.

Yes.......and you guys said that he would never make it past the primaries, that hilary had a double digit lead, that he would get tired of running and quit.....

He will hang himself with that rope about the same time hilary becomes President....

The last time Democrats were this upset over losing an election they started the Civil War

Dooooon't think so, Sparky. In 1860 the Democratic POTUS candidate won a grand total of one state. He got exactly the same number of electoral votes from the South as Lincoln did --- which was Zero, and came in fourth. And when it was over he called for, and worked for, the country to unite behind the victor Lincoln.

Don't believe me? Look it up.

Moron......the democrats in the South took their states out of the union.........because a Republican won...

No, it's the gays like you who whine about being persecuted. Now you throw your lifestyle on every TV show and movie, and if I want to watch a show on Netflix, I am treated to a scene of two men kissing. It never occurs to you that normal people don't want to watch you people do your perverted acts in front of us.

I never pay any attention to the pageants and theater of this political system, just another homage to the power of the corporate state. I choose nonparticipation and noncooperation. Hope you find that disgusting as well.
I think you're a moron, but I've never made that a secret.

You're such a powerful force in my life love. So relevant.
It's not my fault you have a hard on for me.

Bwa ha ha ha, sure, that must be it, have a lovely evening, even if those democrats won't be where you demand.
Democrats are now a completely irrelevant party with practically no power except in a handful of states like California and New York. I think in a few years, the Democrats will have to close shop and a new, more moderate party will arise to take it's place. Your defense of the Democrats makes you equally irrelevant.
Poor uninformed person.....California and New York are high population states. One person, one vote.

Trump is the President, and there's not a damn thing the Democrats can do or say to change that.

Instead of accepting reality, they have been acting like spoiled children told they have to wait until after dinner to eat desert.

It's weird to see grown-ups acting this way.

Hopefully the democrats can start another civil war now. WMD in a building's ventilation system should be quite helpful.

No, it's the gays like you who whine about being persecuted. Now you throw your lifestyle on every TV show and movie, and if I want to watch a show on Netflix, I am treated to a scene of two men kissing. It never occurs to you that normal people don't want to watch you people do your perverted acts in front of us.

Gay people were kissing on Netflix?! I hope you made it to your fainting couch in time.

giphy.gif

Gay people were kissing on Netflix?! I hope you made it to your fainting couch in time.

giphy.gif
It gives you and your kind something to masturbate to.

giphy.gif
It gives you and your kind something to masturbate to, or buttfuck each other in front of.

Aww...you poor triggered little bitch. There are gays on my Netflix. *sniff*

giphy.gif
It gives you and your kind something to masturbate to, or buttfuck each other in front of.

You allow other men to use your anus as a vagina.

giphy.gif

You allow other men to use your anus as a vagina.

No, just one man and he also uses my mouth as well. Thanks for thinking about my sex life I guess. lol

Forum List

Back