The Last OJ Trial According To Liberals."Well,He Only Stabbed Two People,& Has Served His Sentence".

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro: :cow: Looks like it may have been staunch Democrats/Liberals who made the final decision to set OJ free. Despite what happened in the 90's, it looks as if liberals see it this way,...you know, he's a celebrity, he's a democrat, he's black, and maybe stabbed two people to death. But it was only two people, we have 330 Million People in this country, so the death of two people is the equivalent of the death of two cockroaches or rats.
:iagree:
Right? Liberals in general don't see humans as humans. If they die, they die. :slap:

OJ = Oppressed person of color.

Ron and Nicole = Privileged white westerners.

Result = Liberals didn't care the privileged whites were murdered

If you'll remember, after OJ was acquitted, he spent years publicly trashing & degrading the dead mother of his children. That's proof of what an evil, malicious, convicted-woman-beater piece of filth OJ is, and therefore not fit for human society. Jesus, I HATE psychopaths like that.

• Banned
If you'll remember, after OJ was acquitted, he spent years publicly trashing & degrading the dead mother of his children. That's proof of what an evil, malicious, convicted-woman-beater piece of filth OJ is, and therefore not fit for human society. Jesus, I HATE psychopaths like that.
if Jeffery Dalhmer lived in Los Angeles, they would of set him free because he was hungry and all there was to eat was people

if Jeffery Dalhmer lived in Los Angeles, they would of set him free because he was hungry and all there was to eat was people

Probably true, I've been to LA plenty of times, I certainly know how fucked-up it is. In too many ways to summarize in one Internet post.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Probably true, I've been to LA plenty of times, I certainly know how fucked-up it is.
how come blacks didnt burn down LA when Dalmer was sent to jail?

Probably true, I've been to LA plenty of times, I certainly know how fucked-up it is.

Because black crybabies are soooo universally consumed with murderous hatred of whites (I've read enough African subhuman, semi-literate-ebonics cyberspace to see that), the violent death of a white person is the only manner in which that subhuman race can get a hard-on. Blacks crybaby culture defines itself as an exercise in hatred & violence against us "crackas." That's why black crybabies are the only race I classify as non-human. There has never existed on this planet a civilized, functional, 1st world black society. And never will, that race is simply too stupid.

:afro: :cow: Looks like it may have been staunch Democrats/Liberals who made the final decision to set OJ free. Despite what happened in the 90's, it looks as if liberals see it this way,...you know, he's a celebrity, he's a democrat, he's black, and maybe stabbed two people to death. But it was only two people, we have 330 Million People in this country, so the death of two people is the equivalent of the death of two cockroaches or rats.
:iagree:
Right? Liberals in general don't see humans as humans. If they die, they die. :slap:
Who did he stab this time?

Because black crybabies are soooo universally consumed with murderous hatred of whites (I've read enough African subhuman, semi-literate-ebonics cyberspace to see that), the violent death of a white person is the only manner in which that subhuman race can get a hard-on. Blacks crybaby culture defines itself as an exercise in hatred & violence against us "crackas." That's why black crybabies are the only race I classify as non-human. There has never existed on this planet a civilized, functional, 1st world black society. And never will, that race is simply too stupid.
Then surely you can post what you have read..

You are sadly funny...

It was quite likely that OJ got away with double murder; however, he was found innocent of those charges. That case should have jack shit to do with his present parole hearing. It appears it didn't.

any of you guys remember seeing the footage of this dumb democrat complaining about the upcoming civil trial after they set OJ free? she said something like this,,,,,,,"Yo Man,,,why is dey gonna put da juice back on trial again? Iz like, dey already found OJ innocent, and now daze wanna hab another trial?" {something like that},,,,,,,guess she was upset that they were gonna sue OJ for 30 Million dollars for his involvement on the double murders.

What about mulattos? Are they smarter?

It was quite likely that OJ got away with double murder; however, he was found innocent of those charges. That case should have jack shit to do with his present parole hearing. It appears it didn't.
He definitely got away with murder.
It took a racist black jury and an incompetent prosecution to acquit but it happened. Innocent people don't run from the police in a car chase.

He definitely got away with murder.
It took a racist black jury and an incompetent prosecution to acquit but it happened. Innocent people don't run from the police in a car chase.

No doubt. I can't even blame Marcia Clark, though. She was literally going up aganist one of the most formidable defensive teams in legal history. They planted the seeds of doubt in the mind's of the jury.

Forum List

Back