The landmines of illegal aliens entering military service

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
What happens if MS13/gangs infiltrates the military...

WHEN “COMPASSION” ENDANGERS NATIONAL SECURITY

The landmines of illegal aliens entering military service.
June 13, 2017

Michael Cutler
air_force_basic_training_march.jpg

I called upon my experiences when, in October 2014 I wrote an article, Enlisting ‘DREAMERS’ Into Our Military May Create a Nightmare to explain my concerns about the first ENLIST Act that was proposed back then.

Here the relevant paragraph from my commentary:

As an INS agent, in the late 1970s, I worked closely with the NYPD, ATF and ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence) – currently known as NIS (Naval Investigative Service) – to track down and arrest aliens, predominantly from the Caribbean, who had used false ID to enlist in the U.S. Marine Corps to acquire tactical training and firearms training with high-powered weapons. Their goal was to use that training and the weapons they stole to carry out a series of extremely violent, commando-style bank robberies in the New York City area. We literally followed a trail of blood and bodies.

My article also included information contained in an ABC News report:

On October 21, 2011, ABC News posted this report: “FBI Finds Gangs Expanding, Even to U.S. Military.” It stated that although FBI and members of law enforcement don’t have estimates on the number of gang members in the military, there is evidence of gangs operating in 100 jurisdictions in the U.S. and abroad, with members of more than 50 different gangs throughout the military.

If this bill, H.R. 60, becomes law, it is likely to facilitate the nefarious goals of those who see in our compassion weakness that could be easily exploited.

Suicide is not an act of compassion.

When “Compassion” Endangers National Security

I served over 20 years with some of these people you are going out of your way to slant. Most went on to be US Citizens who were more qualified to be an American than you. Some went back to their home country after separation. Serving our Country is just way to become a citizen and it works.

I watched how the bad were weeded out. Most don't even get past to basic that would be a real problem. The ones that make it are treated exactly like everyone else. If they had previous gang time, they are in to get out of it. Just like some Gang Members become cops.

The only time I have even heard of this problem were from home grown who converted to radical Islam. Your whole premise is just not correct.

I served over 20 years with some of these people you are going out of your way to slant. Most went on to be US Citizens who were more qualified to be an American than you. Some went back to their home country after separation. Serving our Country is just way to become a citizen and it works.

I watched how the bad were weeded out. Most don't even get past to basic that would be a real problem. The ones that make it are treated exactly like everyone else. If they had previous gang time, they are in to get out of it. Just like some Gang Members become cops.

The only time I have even heard of this problem were from home grown who converted to radical Islam. Your whole premise is just not correct.
The author of the article is claiming the guys you served with weren't great guys. He's saying that letting foreigners serve in the military endangers national security, then he cites his first hand experience to back his claim up. I worked with Michael Cutler on a couple of projects years ago. He knows what he's talking about.

The author of the article is claiming the guys you served with weren't great guys. He's saying that letting foreigners serve in the military endangers national security, then he cites his first hand experience to back his claim up. I worked with Michael Cutler on a couple of projects years ago. He knows what he's talking about.

And I worked with the people he believes are a danger and they weren't and still aren't. The real problems come from our homegrown terrorists that convert after they have been in. This whole thing sounds more like a Trump soundbite than reality.

Admittedly, it's been a lot of years since I was in the service. But, they did background checks on all recruits and a birth certificate was required.

But... since you don't need a birth certificate to be President any longer, maybe they've stopped doing it.

Admittedly, it's been a lot of years since I was in the service. But, they did background checks on all recruits and a birth certificate was required.

But... since you don't need a birth certificate to be President any longer, maybe they've stopped doing it.

More Trump soundbites. I served with British, Aussie, a few from South America, one French and others that were using the Military to qualify for US Citizenship. They would stay in for 8 years (establishing the 5 year time needed before you could apply for citizenship), either stay in as a Naturalized Citizen of separate as a Naturalized citizen. They still had to go through the 2 year waiting list in their country to get even that far and pass some pretty ridged screening processes. The Military pretty well knew what they were getting.

The Home Grown Gang Members would be caught pretty fast due to the FBI background check. If they smoked their way through that, they would probably be sent home without finishing Basic Training. I can't speak for the Army but I can for the USAF. It's pretty darned difficult to get passed all that. I didn't have to have an FBI Background check because the family had already gone through it since my Sister hired on to the FBI a couple of months before I enlisted. Had I had gang roots, SHE would not have been accepted and I would have ended up drafted in the Army who is very good at dealing with people like that.

How about we get rid of the Trump soundbits.

I thought we were talking about GANGS in the military, our you a gang member???

our you?

U.S. MILITARY INFILTRATED BY ALIEN RECRUITS?
Pentagon investigators discover fatal flaws in vetting process.
August 3, 2017

Michael Cutler
cvx.jpg

On August 1, 2017 Fox News reported the worrying headline, "Pentagon investigators find ‘security risks’ in government's immigrant recruitment program, ‘infiltration’ feared."

Military bases are among the most sensitive facilities to be found in the United States. Classified materials, weapons and of course, our members of the armed forces can all be found on every military base.

Time and again we have seen terrorists in the Middle East carry out “Insider Attacks” by joining the military or police and then, when the opportunity presents itself, turn their weapons on their trainers and other soldiers.

Military training is high prized and sought after by terrorists and criminals.

Many terrorists travel around the world to attend terror training camps. Undoubtedly the training our military recruits receive is a quantum leap above anything that terror training camps provide.

Additionally, our soldiers learn the “playbook” employed by our military forces on the battlefield.

The thought that foreign terrorists may have successfully infiltrated our military and gained access to all of the above is highly disturbing, to put it mildly.

That recruitment program provides aliens who have been lawfully admitted into the United States on immigrant or temporary (non-immigrant) visas and/or have been granted Temporary Protected Status, with an expedited pathway to U.S. citizenship and is known as MAVNI (Military Accessions Vital to National Interest) under which, according to the Defense Department:

U.S. Military Infiltrated By Alien Recruits?

our you?

"our you?"

Huh?????????

How is it possible for persons who entered the U.S. illegally to join the U.S. Military? Was the Obama administration crazier than we thought?

our you?

"our you?"

Huh?????????
He/she/it is a libtart so their job is to correct spelling and grammar, most normal people knew what I was talking about but liberals have no common sense...

Forum List

Back