The Kremlin has warned the US it is one step from war over Syria, Trump will hit Syria again

He can send his carriers to unlock the mysteries of the universe.
I guess it's either that or let one of NKs nukes unlock the mysteries of the universe.
NK makes nukes because of the permanent threat. Sending more military will only lead to more nukes.
They wouldnt be threatened if they werent violating human rights. Some of us want to stop bad people from doing bad things. An imaginary line on a map does not make us want to stop bad people any less. I dont know why you would think theres something wrong with that, but heres the deal, we're doing it anyway, so tough shit. The quicker you come to terms with it, the happier youll be. ;)
How many dictators are around you have never heard about? Many countries suffer from cruel regimes. Saudi Arabia for example. There are proven human rights violations. Where´s your carrier group?
Has Saudi Arabia threatened to nuke us multiple times and are they actively seeking to build nukes? That combined with human rights violations, calls for a strong response. We should be putting pressure on SA though. They suck, but they dont suck as much as NK and they arent nearly as dangerous.
Saudi Arabia has a new nuclear weapons program and they are very dangerous. They fund terrorist armies together with Nato. Very dangerous.

North Korea on the other hand did not do anything to anybody. They are the best target for a weak mad warmonger like Phrump but I think they are much stronger than suggested.

I guess it's either that or let one of NKs nukes unlock the mysteries of the universe.
NK makes nukes because of the permanent threat. Sending more military will only lead to more nukes.
They wouldnt be threatened if they werent violating human rights. Some of us want to stop bad people from doing bad things. An imaginary line on a map does not make us want to stop bad people any less. I dont know why you would think theres something wrong with that, but heres the deal, we're doing it anyway, so tough shit. The quicker you come to terms with it, the happier youll be. ;)
How many dictators are around you have never heard about? Many countries suffer from cruel regimes. Saudi Arabia for example. There are proven human rights violations. Where´s your carrier group?
Has Saudi Arabia threatened to nuke us multiple times and are they actively seeking to build nukes? That combined with human rights violations, calls for a strong response. We should be putting pressure on SA though. They suck, but they dont suck as much as NK and they arent nearly as dangerous.
Saudi Arabia has a new nuclear weapons program and they are very dangerous. They fund terrorist armies together with Nato. Very dangerous.

North Korea on the other hand did not do anything to anybody. They are the best target for a weak mad warmonger like Phrump but I think they are much stronger than suggested.
North Korea didn't do anything?

In your delusional world the US is an evil monster, while NK is just an innocent victim. You're fucking crazy.

Forum List

Back