The Kremlin has warned the US it is one step from war over Syria, Trump will hit Syria again

Putin is playing his cards as he sees them, Obama and company were all talk, pussies to say the least, so why not play postulate game and see how the Donald reacts. If he truly wants to know then he will sign off on Syria's use of those chemical weapons that he assured ass wipe and company he removed.

The Kremlin has warned the US it is ‘one step from war’ over Syria – but the Trump administration hit back by saying it would be prepared to carry out airstrikes again.

In the first direct American raid on Bashar al Assad’s forces, President Trump authorised the firing of 59 cruise missiles at a military airfield.

Kremlin tells U.S. it’s ‘one step from war’ as Trump warns he will hit Syria AGAIN

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We really don't need to be the worlds' gawd damn police force yah know. We can only hope his reactions are because of things nobody knows but those in the White House. We must always think there is information we just don't know about.

We really don't need to be the worlds' gawd damn police force yah know.

Who else has the power and resources to do it?

Why should it even be any of our business wth they do. If that Country wants to make fishing illegal that's their damn business.

If some Country wants to make their women dress in bee keeper suites and not allow them to work that's their damn business not ours.

But don't come to our damn Country and force the bs beliefs upon our Nation.
Some of us want to help people who are getting killed. Unlike you, an imaginary line does not make us stop wanting to help.

Is it any of YOUR business what the rest of us do? Take your own advice and stay out of it, asshat.

The Kremlin has warned the US it is ‘one step from war’ over Syria – but the Trump administration hit back by saying it would be prepared to carry out airstrikes again.

In the first direct American raid on Bashar al Assad’s forces, President Trump authorised the firing of 59 cruise missiles at a military airfield.

Kremlin tells U.S. it’s ‘one step from war’ as Trump warns he will hit Syria AGAIN

We really don't need to be the worlds' gawd damn police force yah know. We can only hope his reactions are because of things nobody knows but those in the White House. We must always think there is information we just don't know about.

We really don't need to be the worlds' gawd damn police force yah know.

Who else has the power and resources to do it?

Why should it even be any of our business wth they do. If that Country wants to make fishing illegal that's their damn business.

If some Country wants to make their women dress in bee keeper suites and not allow them to work that's their damn business not ours.

But don't come to our damn Country and force the bs beliefs upon our Nation.

What's a beekeeper suite? Is that like a honeymoon suite or presidential suite?

So, has that Russian vodka supply ship reached Syria yet?

THIS IS FROM AUGUST 4th ....................

View attachment 120979

lol now you're posting future stories as if they are facts now??? Maybe you're on a different planet, but it's still just April here on Earth... Anyway, can't tell what rag that is, you cut off the name of it, so it's just fake news now. Putin isn't going to start a war over Syria, hate to bust your exciting fantasies; Russia would cease to exist, and it's surrounded by countries that hate its guts, just waiting for it to weaken and they can pick it over for salvage and revenge.

And, it's doubtful it was Sarin gas, given how the first responders didn't drop dead as soon as they went in.

By then, the concentration would have been significantly less.

I hope Trump tells the fucking Kremlin that he is ready to blow Russia off the face of the earth at moments notice if they try.

Fuck em.
Russia should cancel American space flights. Time to put the fucking warmongers in their place. Next time the criminals touch Syria, their flights will be canceled.

You are in direct mind link with the Kremlin aren't you? You can admit it. From the "link" you posted I don't see any other way you can know the Kremlin has warned anyone.

Yep Putin is my Dad, I just found out LOL

Do you walk that funny apelike walk too?

Don't be so racist

-Geaux

I hope Trump tells the fucking Kremlin that he is ready to blow Russia off the face of the earth at moments notice if they try.

Fuck em.
Russia should cancel American space flights. Time to put the fucking warmongers in their place. Next time the criminals touch Syria, their flights will be canceled.
We shouldnt be riding in shitty Russian rockets anyway. I welcome that ban, if only to force us to get our space program back in order.

Fuck em.
We shouldnt be riding in shitty Russian rockets anyway. I welcome that ban, if only to force us to get our space program back in order.
Phrump has no money for a space program as he is busy to threaten the world.

You Americans who are russo supporters are losers and traitors.

Trump can bomb Syria as much as he wants, and Putin will back down every time.
They come from all over the world. They just pretend to be Americans.

Fuck em.
Threatening the world doesnt take long, so he has plenty of time to work on other stuff.

Fuck em.
Threatening the world doesnt take long, so he has plenty of time to work on other stuff.
He can send his carriers to unlock the mysteries of the universe.

Fuck em.
I guess it's either that or let one of NKs nukes unlock the mysteries of the universe.

I guess it's either that or let one of NKs nukes unlock the mysteries of the universe.
NK makes nukes because of the permanent threat. Sending more military will only lead to more nukes.

NK makes nukes because of the permanent threat. Sending more military will only lead to more nukes.
They wouldnt be threatened if they werent violating human rights. Some of us want to stop bad people from doing bad things. An imaginary line on a map does not make us want to stop bad people any less. I dont know why you would think theres something wrong with that, but heres the deal, we're doing it anyway, so tough shit. The quicker you come to terms with it, the happier youll be. ;)

They wouldnt be threatened if they werent violating human rights. Some of us want to stop bad people from doing bad things. An imaginary line on a map does not make us want to stop bad people any less. I dont know why you would think theres something wrong with that, but heres the deal, we're doing it anyway, so tough shit. The quicker you come to terms with it, the happier youll be. ;)
How many dictators are around you have never heard about? Many countries suffer from cruel regimes. Saudi Arabia for example. There are proven human rights violations. Where´s your carrier group?

How many dictators are around you have never heard about? Many countries suffer from cruel regimes. Saudi Arabia for example. There are proven human rights violations. Where´s your carrier group?
Has Saudi Arabia threatened to nuke us multiple times and are they actively seeking to build nukes? That combined with human rights violations, calls for a strong response. We should be putting pressure on SA though. They suck, but they dont suck as much as NK and they arent nearly as dangerous.

Forum List

Back