Same town that suffered chemical attack, struck again...

17796712_662280140634655_2369567884638474184_n.jpg

That's weird. You spent years blasting Obama for bombing Syria, and now you support bombing Syria. Hmm.

Well...I'm not so sure the strikes were the right idea, yet. Unless they had concrete proof Assad was behind the chemical attacks.

Maybe you shouldn't assume so much....that and take your nose outa Obamie's hole

That's weird. You spent years blasting Obama for bombing Syria, and now you support bombing Syria. Hmm.

Well...I'm not so sure the strikes were the right idea, yet. Unless they had concrete proof Assad was behind the chemical attacks.

Maybe you shouldn't assume so much....that and take your nose outa Obamie's hole
There is no proof. Evidence can be delivered by a neutral force only, which does not exist in al-Qaeda held Idlib.

There is no proof. Evidence can be delivered by a neutral force only, which does not exist in al-Qaeda held Idlib.

Well as far as AQ? Kill all the goat fuckers...I don't need any more reasons. Just kill them

Well as far as AQ? Kill all the goat fuckers...I don't need any more reasons. Just kill them
But they are in control there. Not only the city, the entire gouvernorate.

Al Qaeda in Syria signals sharia law for captured city

Syria strikes: Site of chemical attack hit again - CNN.com

The Orange idiot says he will deal with it after he concludes his next 9 holes at his golf course. Russia and Syria are making him look dumber that ever.

Oh, and note the nice clean airstrip that he spent millions of dollars on to hit with cruise missiles.

/---- Hillary said she would have done the same thing. Are you going to call her an idiot too? Just to be fair of course.

Syria strikes: Site of chemical attack hit again - CNN.com

The Orange idiot says he will deal with it after he concludes his next 9 holes at his golf course. Russia and Syria are making him look dumber that ever.

Oh, and note the nice clean airstrip that he spent millions of dollars on to hit with cruise missiles.

/---- Hillary said she would have done the same thing. Are you going to call her an idiot too? Just to be fair of course.
I love seeing republicans defend Trump's actions because it had Hillary's blessing.

But they are in control there.

All the more reason to kill them. The problem is people bitch when we do then they bitch when we don't. Make up your minds

All the more reason to kill them. The problem is people bitch when we do then they bitch when we don't. Make up your minds
Leave it to Syria and her allies. The "rebels" are US-creations, anyway.

Can't sit idly by while someone uses chemical weapons. Just can't happen

Go to the White House and take out the perpetrator, then.

- "Rebels" use chemical weapons every day. Head over to youtube for evidence.
- Second large scale chemical weapon attack blamed on the Syrian government.
- The US-strike in Syria violates international law, it is an outright hostile aggression.

- The US-strike in Syria violates international law, it is an outright hostile aggression.

Meh, nothing is going to happen on International law...that nonsense gets old, they said it about Bush, Obama and now Trump.

Just blather

Meh, nothing is going to happen on International law...that nonsense gets old, they said it about Bush, Obama and now Trump.

Just blather
No. It is true. There is just no one who makes the US law-abiding.

Forum List

Back