The Kremlin has warned the US it is one step from war over Syria, Trump will hit Syria again

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Kremlin has warned the US it is ‘one step from war’ over Syria – but the Trump administration hit back by saying it would be prepared to carry out airstrikes again.

In the first direct American raid on Bashar al Assad’s forces, President Trump authorised the firing of 59 cruise missiles at a military airfield.

Kremlin tells U.S. it’s ‘one step from war’ as Trump warns he will hit Syria AGAIN

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We really don't need to be the worlds' gawd damn police force yah know. We can only hope his reactions are because of things nobody knows but those in the White House. We must always think there is information we just don't know about.

The Kremlin has warned the US it is ‘one step from war’ over Syria – but the Trump administration hit back by saying it would be prepared to carry out airstrikes again.

In the first direct American raid on Bashar al Assad’s forces, President Trump authorised the firing of 59 cruise missiles at a military airfield.

Kremlin tells U.S. it’s ‘one step from war’ as Trump warns he will hit Syria AGAIN

We really don't need to be the worlds' gawd damn police force yah know. We can only hope his reactions are because of things nobody knows but those in the White House. We must always think there is information we just don't know about.

We really don't need to be the worlds' gawd damn police force yah know.

Who else has the power and resources to do it?

You are in direct mind link with the Kremlin aren't you? You can admit it. From the "link" you posted I don't see any other way you can know the Kremlin has warned anyone.

• Banned

We really don't need to be the worlds' gawd damn police force yah know.

Who else has the power and resources to do it?

Why should it even be any of our business wth they do. If that Country wants to make fishing illegal that's their damn business.

If some Country wants to make their women dress in bee keeper suites and not allow them to work that's their damn business not ours.

But don't come to our damn Country and force the bs beliefs upon our Nation.

• Banned

You are in direct mind link with the Kremlin aren't you? You can admit it. From the "link" you posted I don't see any other way you can know the Kremlin has warned anyone.

Yep Putin is my Dad, I just found out LOL

Do you walk that funny apelike walk too?

You Americans who are russo supporters are losers and traitors.

Trump can bomb Syria as much as he wants, and Putin will back down every time.

He hacked your mom!

He hacked your mom!
Yet somehow he is now tied to Trump!

He hacked your mom!
Uncle trump?

He hacked your mom!
Uncle trump?
I wonder if he sits on Trumps lap like Ivanka?

He hacked your mom!

Conspiracy theories are fun; anybody can make them up, and then throw in all kinds of ad hoc responses to any real questions. In fact, that's what Chuck Schumer does, and millions will repeat it as if it's all true.

Do you walk that funny apelike walk too?

Not yet, i've been Genetically modified to be perfect LMFAO!!!!

He hacked your mom!

Conspiracy theories are fun; anybody can make them up, and then throw in all kinds of ad hoc responses to any real questions. In fact, that's what Chuck Schumer does, and millions will repeat it as if it's all true.

upload_2017-4-8_14-58-4.png

So, has that Russian vodka supply ship reached Syria yet?

THIS IS FROM AUGUST 4th ....................

View attachment 120979

lol now you're posting future stories as if they are facts now??? Maybe you're on a different planet, but it's still just April here on Earth... Anyway, can't tell what rag that is, you cut off the name of it, so it's just fake news now. Putin isn't going to start a war over Syria, hate to bust your exciting fantasies; Russia would cease to exist, and it's surrounded by countries that hate its guts, just waiting for it to weaken and they can pick it over for salvage and revenge.

And, it's doubtful it was Sarin gas, given how the first responders didn't drop dead as soon as they went in.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back