The Koch Sequester

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Just mention their name and the left goes nuts! Change the report of the LA Times? What a great idea!

If Koch Brothers Buy LA Times, Half of Staff May Quit:

At a Los Angeles Times in-house awards ceremony a week ago, columnist Steve Lopez addressed the elephant in the room.

Speaking to the entire staff, he said, “Raise your hand if you would quit if the paper was bought by Austin Beutner’s group.” No one raised their hands.

“Raise you hand if you would quit if the paper was bought by Rupert Murdoch.” A few people raised their hands.

Facing the elephant trunk-on, “Raise your hand if you would quit if the paper was bought by the Koch brothers.” About half the staff raised their hands.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing

Read more @ » The Koch Sequester - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

and I will end my subscription.

As will many many many people who take that paper.

it would create a whole new paper that would fail.

and I will end my subscription.

As will many many many people who take that paper.

it would create a whole new paper that would fail.

A lot of other people will get new subscriptions - you know who I mean, people who aren't brain damaged like you.

So few people have subscription now the Times is giving them away. I got a free week. I called and demanded that they stop polluting my doorstep and told them to send someone to clean up their litter.

It is a failing paper. They don't need to replace half the staff but the entire staff.

Imagine that. In times (pardon the pun) like these, newspaper union members would quit their jobs because they don't like the politics of potential owners. Hard core lefties are nuts.

Forum List

Back