The Kavanaugh Hearing Peanut Gallery..

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
Post in THIS thread until the Main Kavanaugh Judiciary Hearing thread opens tomorrow morning by 10AM. This thread will CLOSE when the other opens. Do NOT spawn multiple threads on this hearing.

I am going with Rush's original theory that the allegedly groped Ford will not show up.

With the revelation that a male (not Kavnaugh) has admitted to sexual encounters with Ford in the summer of 1982 and a detailed explanation of what was happening, I'm betting she skates and is a no show... no way she goes under oath and a possible felony and jail time if she is caught lying..

Help us bump this thread with CLEAN ON-TOPIC comments. If you can't do that -- just type "bump" and hit reply..

Thanks... :rolleyes:

As we've done in the past for elections and hearings, there will ONE OFFICIAL thread for comments, opinions, updates on tomorrow's hearing in the Senate Judiciary Committee..
OFFICIAL -- Kavanaugh Judiciary Committee Thread -- Thurs Sept 27th 2018

After closing, moving, or merging over 200 threads these past 5 days on the topic -- we're out of patience. Other threads will be closed. Repeat violators will be warned.

This thread will be OPENED by 10AM tomorrow morning. Maybe earlier. All threads between now and then will be merged and placed in the "Senate Judiciary Peanut Gallery" thread --- which will CLOSE when this thread opens. Use that one now -- if you can't wait.

The Kavanaugh Hearing Peanut Gallery..

DO NOT POST other threads on this until Friday. And those MAY still be subject to merge and warnings if folks are STILL not complying with using existing open threads on the topic.

DO NOT USE CURRENT EVENTS FORUM for this event.

Or use this..

bumpo.gif

I assume the hearings or "democrat charade" or whatever will be on C-Span on the internet. I finally got rid of my Cablevision boxes because the content sucked except for a few things like the retro stations and stuff like American Pickers and Wheeler Dealers. I did not check with my wattage measuring device when I had them, but I just found out they apparently use almost as much electricity as a room air conditioner. Anyhow I am streaming stuff to the Panasonic plasma TV sets via the router now, so the "cord was cut."

Last edited:
It’s going to be great entertainment. It would be like Christmas morning if the senate vote fails the following day. :biggrin:

Hi Billy, welcome to America. The Senate Judiciary Committee (not the senate) vote is Friday. :p

Like most Americans who live in the real world, I will be working tomorrow, and won't have the time to watch this circus.

Blackrook and Billy, did y'all graduate from college by any chance? You both seem "uninformed" and "stupid." But if washing cars or whatever your skills are, by all means do so tomorrow and continue being democrat ignoramuses.

It's late in the game now, but I think she could still back out. She is a professor and it used to making presentations and such, but this is congress and the eyes of the nation on a VERY sensitive topic with VERY high stakes. She knew the stakes, you bet, but still. She might yet back out.

If she doesn't, high bet that she just bombs out under pressure. Many regular Americans would.

This partisan bullshit is EXACTLY why I despise both major parties so utterly and completely.

This Ford woman should have come out 35 years ago and done her moral duty to charge this guy (if he did it - I have NO idea)...only now she decides it's time. But the Dems parade her around anyway as 'brave'.
And then the Reps viciously attack her - even though they have NO WAY of knowing if she is right or not.

And save the rap Republicans - if the roles were reversed, you would also be doing everything you fucking could to stop a Democrat-backed, SCOTUS nominee - guaranteed. You proved that with all your pathetic and childish 'birther' crap.

Both parties are FAR worse than useless. If you strongly support either of them, then you are part of the problem.

Last edited:
If you went to a party once where people are being drugged and gang-raped, you wouldn't go to the next nine.

Forum List

Back