The John Edwards Crime VS Crimes Of The Obama Administration.Which Is Worse?

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida

:lalala::poop:
Fellow and very intelligent room conservatives, to some degree you have to agree that what John Edwards did with his campaign funds is miniscule to what we have had to endure with over the last three years.
Here are some examples:
1) The obvious money laundering headed by Obama (and who got huge chunks of the stimulus that is gradually going back into the Obama 2012 fund?)
2) The bribery scandals of the health-care debacle.
3) And how about the trillions down the toilet? thanks to Obama.
4) Our tax dollars bailing out bank executives, and Franklin Raines? 90 Million Dollars?
5) And how about Nancy Pelosi's private jet abuse?

The list can go on and on and on! and dont forget how Moochelle blew off a few million!
So now, how would you compare the misuse of campaign funds of John Edwards to the misuse of our tax dollars by "The White House Thugs"?
:bang3::eusa_snooty::deal::talk2hand:

I don't give a shit about Edwards, he's a cookie cutter democrat. you've seen one you've seen em all.

• Banned
I don't give a shit about Edwards, he's a cookie cutter democrat. you've seen one you've seen em all.

what he did to his wife was much much worse, i agree, but will never understand what the bid deal was with how he misused his funds considering how our own goverment has been doing it in full force since 2009....and did the DNC ever question where many millions of Obama's funds came from back in 2008?

what he did to his wife was much much worse, i agree, but will never understand what the bid deal was with how he misused his funds considering how our own goverment has been doing it in full force since 2009....and did the DNC ever question where many millions of Obama's funds came from back in 2008?

Oh, so the govt only started misusing funds in 2009 you say? :lol:

Forum List

Back